PDA

View Full Version : Dear Anderson Silva,

Lash
04-11-2010, 12:01 AM
You were my favorite fighter in the world.....up until about 15 minutes ago when I watched you fight Mia. Now I call you the biggest bitch in the world. You are a disgrace to the sport that has made your name so popular.

GFY,
Lash :flipoff2:

Lash
04-11-2010, 12:07 AM
Also...

if you're wondering, Dana was so pissed that he actually gave the belt to Ed Soares (Silva's manager) after the 4th round..... and walked out on the fight.

Nix
04-11-2010, 12:16 AM
What happened?

Lash
04-11-2010, 12:23 AM
He danced around throwing jabs for 25 minutes when he could have finished the fight at any time. Dana even cut the post-fight early because he couldn't "sit there and listen to that shit anymore".

His constant bantering, dancing, skiping, talking, mocking, show-boating was some of the worst I have EVER seen.

He was even deducted 1 point in the 5th round for constang dancing in a circle.

Korndogg
04-11-2010, 12:27 AM
any vids of it up yet?

Lash
04-11-2010, 12:30 AM
any vids of it up yet?

You'd be hard pressed to find anything. Zuffa has that shit locked down on the internet.

Korndogg
04-11-2010, 12:41 AM
nvm im watching the fights now.

Car Guy
04-11-2010, 01:17 AM
You are a disgrace to the sport that has made your name so popular.

I could not agree with you more.....

In a nutshell 'fame' has completely polluted his mind after the DEVASTATING win over Griffin. He spent so much energy showboating during the 1, 2, and first half of round 3 there was nothing left to finish the fight, NOTHING...!!! I could not believe the audacity of Silva and knew he would pay for those actions one way or another. I was at the edge of my seat waiting for Maia to either connect with a KO punch or submit Silva, which unfortunately did NOT happen.....:mad:

Also...

if you're wondering, Dana was so pissed that he actually gave the belt to Ed Soares (Silva's manager) after the 4th round..... and walked out on the fight.

I heard Joe Rogan mention Dana walked over to Ed Soares but did not hear the rest. What Dana did cements my feelings of him truly being committed to the UFC's success and MMA in general.....

Z28Envy
04-11-2010, 02:29 AM
At first I thought it was pretty funny but when he kept doing it in the 3rd it was getting fucking stupid. Not sure what he was trying to prove but he really is getting everyone to hate him.

Yooformula
04-11-2010, 02:33 AM
damm. that sucks. I bet Dana is just praying for someone to lay him out by now.

Anakonda69
04-11-2010, 11:25 AM
he was such a cocky bitch. one of thw worst fights i've seen. thought the matt hughes fight was pretty good.

T-Bag
04-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Fuck Silva, he's a fuckin PUSSY for continuing to fight in that division. He's probably going to be feed Belfort next then forced into LHW, there's no way Dana White and the UFC are going to stand for this shit anymore.

Lash
04-11-2010, 01:54 PM
Fuck Silva, he's a fuckin PUSSY for continuing to fight in that division. He's probably going to be feed Belfort next then forced into LHW, there's no way Dana White and the UFC are going to stand for this shit anymore.

Honestly....

I think the only way he loses is if he fights in the HW division. Who else is going to touch the guy? Rashad? Rampage? Tito? Chuck? Shogun? The only fight I'd be mildy interested in would be against Jon Jones at LHW. Anderson is such an extremely talented guy.... but it's almost a lost cause now. Nobody is going to care who he beats now.
They can't have him fight any more brazilians either. For some reason he choses not to finish fights against his fellow brazilians.
Could you imagine the fight between him and Machida? There would be a riot. :wooo

T-Bag
04-11-2010, 02:08 PM
Honestly....

I think the only way he loses is if he fights in the HW division. Who else is going to touch the guy? Rashad? Rampage? Tito? Chuck? Shogun? The only fight I'd be mildy interested in would be against Jon Jones at LHW. Anderson is such an extremely talented guy.... but it's almost a lost cause now. Nobody is going to care who he beats now.
They can't have him fight any more brazilians either. For some reason he choses not to finish fights against his fellow brazilians.
Could you imagine the fight between him and Machida? There would be a riot. :wooo

Yeah I really don't see many people in the LHW division being able to beat him either...but it would be at least a change of pace. He might draw some more if people are HOPING he gets beat by some LHW. The guy is one of the most talented fighters in the world, yet he is a TERRIBLE draw, at the same level of Tim Sylvia if not worse as far as PPV buys.

Hard to say what to do with the guy...you don't want him to embarass all your LHW's at the same time although I do believe a couple of them have a decent chance (Shogun, Machida, Jones). The middleweight division is incredibly weak in the UFC, so its no surprise he's tooling these guys. I also think that's a reason why White hasn't been jumping the gun on Jake Shields and Jason Miller...doesn't want to bring in the new guys to get schooled by Silva.

Lash
04-11-2010, 03:14 PM
I do believe a couple of them have a decent chance (Shogun, Machida, Jones).

Him and Machida would stand there and look at eachother for 25 minutes. It would be pointless to even think about that fight.

I want to see him fight Belfort @ 205 and Jon Jones @ 205. Other than that... I could give a shit who he fights.

T-Bag
04-11-2010, 03:26 PM
Wasn't Belfort going to fight him at 185 for the title before it got scraped?

Lash
04-11-2010, 03:42 PM
Wasn't Belfort going to fight him at 185 for the title before it got scraped?

Yes. IMO....vitor is better at 205 though.

Exitspeed
04-12-2010, 08:13 AM
Yeah I've been heated about this since I watched it inline Sat night. BTW you can find the fights in a bunch of places online afterwards.

Fuck Silva. He was my favorite fighter as well. I don't think he deserves to fight GSP now.

WI_Dave
04-15-2010, 12:21 PM
After hearing about the fight I am glad I was out of town and didnt PAY to watch that fight.

T-Bag
04-15-2010, 05:23 PM
Chael Sonnen keeps talking shit and its pretty funny, starting to love Sonnen.........also White said Silva is going to get shitcanned if he delivers another shit performance.

God I want this guy to get his shit pushed in.

Lash
04-15-2010, 07:11 PM
Chael would get murdered.

Anderson would love to get shit canned. Then he can fight retired boxers and make more money in 1 fight than he made in his last 10 in mma.

T-Bag
04-15-2010, 08:17 PM
Chael would get murdered.

Anderson would love to get shit canned. Then he can fight retired boxers and make more money in 1 fight than he made in his last 10 in mma.

:rolf

Yeah this is true...I just don't see the guy staying around much longer. There's no one to fight in MMA unless he fights heavyweights...which wouldn't happen.