PDA

View Full Version : Atlas BP9000 2 post car lift - never really used!! save big $$$

07ROUSHSTG3
04-07-2010, 11:35 AM
http://www.gregsmithequipment.com/Atlas-BP9000-Base-Plate-Two-Post-Lift-p/atpk-bp9000.htm

:crying alright. this sucks. i bought a brand new atlas bp9000 lift from greg smith equipment a couple weeks ago. got the install all done on sunday. went to put my truck on it and found out that my concrete in my garage sucks. the anchors pull out. so my options are to sell the lift or spend more cash to pour some patches for the pads. so, i will see if anyone is interested. if no one snags this deal up, i will just pour a bit of concrete.

i paid $1895 for this lift a couple weeks ago. it is perfect for someone that does not have the ceiling height for an "over the top lift". the lift has been raised all the way up once without a vehicle on it, and raised 3 feet off the ground 4 times with my truck on it. the page i linked to shows what it is. pretty self explanatory. i also have the pad extension kit with it, for lifting trucks or vehicles with running boards. the only thing that the buyer will need to get are some anchors. 12 are needed total. the lift is currently installed in my garage. i would be willing to deliver the lift if we could work something out. otherwise, i would expect the buyer to come and pick it up.

i work 2nd shift and really don't get on here much anymore. the best way to reach me is to text me at (920) 980-2253 or to call me at that number between 9 am and 1 pm. leave a message i will get back to you.

now the most important part...the price....i will sell this pretty much brand new lift for $1500. that is almost $400 savings, plus it is already out of the crate, cables are installed, and full of hydraulic fluid. like i mentioned, i could deliver, but that would need to be worked out.

Dr.Buick
04-07-2010, 11:40 AM
I think i will take it. Just need to see if i can find the tubes in my floor.

07ROUSHSTG3
04-07-2010, 11:43 AM
I think i will take it. Just need to see if i can find the tubes in my floor.

sounds good. shoot me a text or call my cell 920 980-2253. don't know when i will get on bcm again.

Dr.Buick
04-07-2010, 11:46 AM
sounds good. shoot me a text or call my cell 920 980-2253. don't know when i will get on bcm again.
ok I will know in the next day or 2

wrath
04-07-2010, 12:50 PM
The last time I had that problem I made some plates to bolt to the lift that spread the load over a wider area front to back on the garage floor. You can also get epoxy anchors that grab the bottom of the concrete. But that doesn't fix the weak concrete issue since it seems that for quite a while everyone was doing 2 bag mixes 2" thick in the middle of the floor.

Sprayaway Fox
04-07-2010, 03:26 PM
Bump for ya Eric, Its a sweet lift to anybody who gets it. Up front honest seller.

I helped put it in 2 weeks ago I think? Its brand new and for the price you cant beat it!:thumbsup

Windsors 03 Cobra
04-07-2010, 04:31 PM
Man I would never give that up on such a technicality but atleast you got some willing buyers. Good luck with the sale.

Memphis
04-07-2010, 07:43 PM
I was asked to post this...

Hoist is SOLD!!!

Car Guy
04-07-2010, 08:19 PM
:bling