PDA

View Full Version : Dumpster Rental?

ND4SPD
04-07-2010, 10:25 AM
Anyone have any ideas on cost-effective dumpster rental companies? I also need a rough idea of how big. In order to get my basement ready to be repaired (and for some companies to do a proper estimate) I need to de-finish the basement. Currently it has pine panelling, a wet bar, and stapled ceiling tile. I'd say it's 50% finished so maybe 610 sq feet. Anyone have any guesses as to how big a dumpster I would need? Also, if anyone thinks they would want this stuff... let me know. However, if you want it completely undamaged... you're going to be removing it yourself because I lack the time and desire to carefully pull it off the walls.

Rental time is an issue so I'd need it for *at least* 30 days because I'll probably be doing this over the next several weeks as I have time.

Crawlin
04-07-2010, 04:33 PM
i emptied out a garage and my old apartment of alot of crap and had room to spare with a 20yard dumpster. It was through eagle. They came and dropped it off and picked it up. Just sucked cause it was $300 and I only had it for like 2-3 hours.

I say their service was awesome, but unfortunately that price for a short time sucked. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

team beater
04-07-2010, 05:32 PM
My sister works at waste management, her jobs job is renting Dumpsters. I can have her call you tomorrow if you want.

chargedformula
04-08-2010, 09:22 PM
this is my uncle jims company, Milwaukee Dumpster Rental (http://www.milwaukeedumpsterrental.com/)
looking at the website, it looks like you can have the dumpster for 30 days, then its $8 per day after that.

ND4SPD
04-13-2010, 04:25 PM
Got a dumpster from Milwaukee Dumpster Rental. Ordered an 8yard, but they send a 10 yard (can't argue that). Jim basically said I could have it as long as I needed it, though the guys that brought it out said 60-days... though I can't really imagine needing it for longer than that.

Anakonda69
04-13-2010, 09:08 PM
i got my 30 yrd from waste management for $300. had it till i was done with it.

ND4SPD
04-14-2010, 02:12 PM
That sounds like a great price, I'm actually surprised at how fast the 10 yard is filling up.