PDA

View Full Version : Cell Phones!?!

scaleracer
04-03-2010, 01:48 AM
We have Sprint now and haven't had problems with their service. Who has the hook up for Sprint for unlimited minutes, texting and internet? We're looking at getting new phones also what is a good phone?

03Seville
04-03-2010, 10:24 AM
yeah if theirs any Sprint employees on here Ill b more than happy to give you my sale too, im looking to be switchin to sprint shortly here...

DerangedPony
04-04-2010, 10:15 PM
I work for a Sprint Service center in Oak Creek and would be happy to help you guys out. We can not give discounts on plans unless your employer has something set up with Sprint already so PM me who you or anybody on the plan work for and I'll be happy to see what kind of discount you could get. As for plans, we have some that have Unlimited everything or we have plans with unlimited cell calls to any Cell carrier, unlimited data and text so the only time you use your minutes is when you call land lines before 7pm on weekdays.

Best smartphone is hard to say. The new Blackberry Curve 2 is a great all around phone that has great battery life and a great e-mail system but it's not super flashy like other phones. Otherwise I'd look at the HTC Hero which runs Android and is great for Apps. The Samsung Moment is a ok phone if you need Android with a full keyboard except I see it in for Service a little more then the Hero which I never see back. Otherwise I'll show you around the other phones.

So let me know what you would like to do. Our store has a good staff and we also sends in your mail-in for you, so that's one less thing to worry about. Sorry if it sounds like I'm trying to sell Sprint, to tell you the truth, I don't even make money on any sales I make (I'm a service tech). I would just like to help where I can.

03Seville
04-04-2010, 10:43 PM
Yeah I already got all the discount information for Time Warner and figured everything out Im just waiting to get the cancellation fees a lil lower from Verizon, I just figured I would rather help out a member here by giving them the sale than some random salesmen in the store, but since you're not commissioned I guess it doesnt matter.

Thanks for the info on the phones tho, Im def going with the android os but was debating between the 2 phones u mentioned... I was leaning towards the HTC since I have Verizons version and love it, but u just ensured my decision lol

MoCkiN U
04-04-2010, 11:28 PM
If you get rid of vzw let me know what you wanna do with your vzw android phone. I could be interested

Slow Joe
04-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Word of advice. You most likely WON'T need unlimited minutes. Since Sprint has free cell to cell (any provider) it really cuts down on minutes! I'm on my phone damn near 24/7 and so is Kristie and we don't use our 1500 anytime minutes... Ever...

03Seville
04-04-2010, 11:32 PM
If you get rid of vzw let me know what you wanna do with your vzw android phone. I could be interested

actually I already have someone lined up to buy it from me,thats what is going to be paying my cancellation fees lol. thnx for the offer sry tho