PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Events

JMG853
03-31-2010, 07:43 AM
Hello Everyone -

I hope that everyone is doing well. A number of you have emailed me to post this information, so please see below. Please note that all events are free and that Todd Z is running the GT Track days. I hope to see everyone May 1, 2010 at the first event. If you have any questions, just email me at jmg853@gmail.com (jmg853@gmail.com).

2010 Events

May 1, 2010 – Stay Tuned Customs Car Show, Open House and Cruise
- Time – 2:30 PM
- Location – Meet at Stay Tuned Customs at 2:30 PM (1630 Arcadian Avenue, Waukesha, WI)
- Details – Car Show, Raffle and prizes awarded to cars by Stay Tuned Customs judges, and Open House – 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM, then cruise to dinner at Sussex Place (N64 W22480 Main Street, Sussex, Wisconsin). Each participant will receive a window static cling decal, which will also serve as your # in the raffle and cruise. Raffle prizes will include a number of different car items. More details to come as we approach this date. The street will be blocked off for parking.

June 28 & 29 2010 – GT Track Days – Road America
- Dates – June 28th and 29th
- Location – Road America
- Registration -http://gttrackdays.com/ (http://gttrackdays.com/) (home page).
- Registration page http://gttrackdays.com/register.html (http://gttrackdays.com/register.html)
- Motorsportreg page http://gttrackdays.motorsportreg.com/ (http://gttrackdays.motorsportreg.com/)
- Details –Drivers will get 5 - 25 minute sessions each day. Cost is $395.00 for both days or $250.00 for one day. Novice drivers will get an instructor at no additional cost. Check out www.gttrackdays (http://www.gttrackdays/) for more information.

July 31, 2010 – HP Performance Car Show, Open House and Tech Session
o Time – 3:00 PM
o Location – Meet at HP Performance (888 Tower Rd, Mundelein, IL 60060)
o Details – Judged Car Show, Motorcycle Show (Lakeshore Harley) and Open House with Product Sponsors, and Tech Session (Topics to be sent in subsequent email) – Car Show and Open House 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM, Tech Session 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM
o Meeting Locations – A cruise to HP will be put together starting in South Milwaukee, WI – More details to come.

I will be adding more Tech Sessions in the Fall with HP Performance. I will update everyone once I have a confirmed date. I am excited about these events and look forward to seeing everyone.

Best Regards,
Joel G
Jmg853@gmail.com (Jmg853@gmail.com)

Please note that participation in any/all events is voluntary, and you assume responsibility and risk.

Please note that not all people are listed as I do not have everyone's email address to track. The email addresses that I have for people that I can track are listed below. If you want to be added to the distribution list, just email me your name, car year, make model, and email address to jmg853@gmail.com (jmg853@gmail.com).

First Last Automobile Make Automobile Model
Joel G Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Lee R Porsche 911 Twin Turbo
Cash M Chevrolet Corvette Z06 - Dynatech Engineering
Todd Z Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Ken B Chevrolet Corvette - C5 - Blown
Theo M Dodge Viper Widebody
Kevin G Mazda MazdaSpeed 3
Michael F Ford Ford GT
Tony D Ford Ford GT
John H Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8
Dan K Chevrolet Corvette Coupe
Don S Dodge Viper
Adam V Nissan 300ZX Turbo
Paul G Saab 9000 - BRS
Sam P Chevrolet Corvette Coupe
Lucia DM Dodge Viper - Hennessey
Don DM Mercury Sled
John S RUF Porsche 911 Turbo
Mike S C6 Corvette Convertible - Procharged
David F Subaru WRX
Troney H C5 Corvette Convertible
Greg P Brabus Mercedes Benz S55 AMG
David R Lotus Exige Club Racer
Mike R Ford Mustang Cobra
Pat Currah – Yenko Camaro
Todd R - Porsche 911 Turbo
Andy T – 1964 Impala SS 2 Door
Jerry D – Porsche 911 Carerra
Keith B – Pontiac G8
Mr. Bauer – Mustang - Bullett
S. J. C Dodge Stealth
David W BMW M5
Ken I Lamborghini Countach
Rob K Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport
Mike A Chevrolet Corvette Coupe - HP Performance
Arlo Mercury Sled
Mark W Ferrari 360 Modena
TNBsvette
Touring Mike C4 Corvette Coupe
Bizaro Chevrolet Corvette Coupe
Torched Vette
Nick B C6 Corvette
Sinister C6 C6 Corvette

Teufelhunden
04-27-2010, 12:35 PM
[FONT=Times New Roman]May 1, 2010 – Stay Tuned Customs Car Show, Open House and Cruise
- Time – 2:30 PM
- Location – Meet at Stay Tuned Customs at 2:30 PM (1630 Arcadian Avenue, Waukesha, WI)
- Details – Car Show, Raffle and prizes awarded to cars by Stay Tuned Customs judges, and Open House – 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM, then cruise to dinner at Sussex Place (N64 W22480 Main Street, Sussex, Wisconsin). Each participant will receive a window static cling decal, which will also serve as your # in the raffle and cruise. Raffle prizes will include a number of different car items. More details to come as we approach this date. The street will be blocked off for parking

Any new details? Are we still on for this event? :usa

JMG853
04-29-2010, 07:29 AM
Hi Scott - Hope that you are doing well.

The show is a go!!

I hope that a number of you decide to participate as well.

The first event is this Saturday, May 1, 2010. The weather is looking really nice so the event is on!!

If you have not done so already, please let me know if you will be attending the May 1, 2010 Stay Tuned Customs Event by replying to this email (jmg853@gmail.com).

Please feel free to post this information to your respective forums.

I look forward to seeing everyone Saturday, May 1, 2010!! Updated details on the first event directly below

May 1, 2010 – Stay Tuned Customs Car Show, Open House and Cruise

- May 1, 2010 – Stay Tuned Customs Car Show, Open House and Cruise (www.staytunedcustoms.com (http://www.staytunedcustoms.com/))
o Time – 2:30 PM
o Location – Meet at Stay Tuned Customs at 2:30 PM (1630 Arcadian Avenue, Waukesha, WI)
o Details – Open House – 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM, then cruise to dinner at Sussex Place (N64 W22480 Main Street, Sussex, Wisconsin). Dinner will be ordered off of the menu. Each driver will need to check in at the Stay Tuned Custom entry booth to receive a window static cling on and a raffle ticket. The event is free, and the cling-on can be used to designate that you are part of the event. We will be pulling raffle tickets out of a hat and will be awarding prizes to those lucky individuals whose number is drawn. Prizes include products from the following companies (Thank you to all that contributed) – Stay Tuned Customs, Dom & Phil’s DeMarini’s Pizza, Milwaukee Ale House, Jason’s Auto Spa, Chad’s Racing Fuel, Holley Motorsports LLC (For all your Amsoil Products), For The Moments Photography, and Redline Storage .
o Pictures of your car with 3E Modeling & Promotions girls are available through For The Moments Photography. Please see registration booth for procedures to get you and your car’s photo taken.

JohnnyT
04-29-2010, 08:47 AM
Joel puts on some really cool events. Lots of cars that you will not see on a regular basis show up to these things! Saturday looks like its gonna be beautiful! Stop on out to Stay Tuned with your car, or just come see some cool cars!

See you there!

michelle
04-29-2010, 05:06 PM
Looks like I will be there Saturday! Anybody else going? Hubby is working OT. ):

STANMAN
04-29-2010, 07:24 PM
I will be there in spirit!

JMG853
04-29-2010, 08:11 PM
Sounds good everyone!

Look forward to meeting you if we have not already met.

Bob - We will catch up soon!

Best Regards,

JG

michelle
04-29-2010, 09:28 PM
I will be there in spirit!

Don't worry, you'll have nice pictures of guys on your car. I'll be sure to pick up some white speedos with red stripes. That's what you requested on the phone today, right? :goof

michelle
05-01-2010, 09:11 PM
Nice get-together today at Stay Tuned. Every person from Stay Tuned that I talked to was super nice and welcoming. :thumbsup

Greg, it was nice talking with you today and seeing your new car. Looking forward to seeing it more often and what you do with it. (:

Car Guy
05-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Was nice to see all the cars as they drove away.....:durr

JMG853
05-02-2010, 07:14 AM
Thanks again to everyone who attended. It was a lot of fun.

JMG853
05-02-2010, 07:15 AM
Thanks to For The Moments Photography for coming out and taking pictures!