PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw EZ Street and Drag Radial Cars WANTED

quickcarl
06-05-2004, 12:54 PM
Outlaw EZ Street and Drag Radial cars WANTED for shootout. I am putting together a program with 2 or 3 classes. The intent is to get paid for showing what you got. The tracks entertain spectators due to our hard work in building our cars, and we get nothing back. I want to assemble 3 groups of racers and cars to hold several shootouts during the summer. Chances are that we will only get to do 2 or 3 races this year, but it will only get bigger and better next year. If we have a good enough showing at the first race, we will get more support from potential sponsors. I need people to commit. I can be reached here or e-mail me as QKCARL2@yahoo.com.
If you are sincerely interested in joining me, send an e-mail explaining a little about you, your car, and a number that you can be reached at.

Outlaw EZ Street
Unlimited cubic inch
Plate type nitrous--one stage only--one fuel/one nitrous solenoid
Blower and turbo allowed but must run at big block weight break
Maximum 30 x 12.50 ET Street DOT tires
Stock suspension only--bolt - on traction devices allowed
3200 lbs small block nitrous
3400 Big block

Drag Radial
Unlimited Cubic inch
Unlimited Power adders
Drag Radial or Nitto are the only types of tires allowed
Stock suspension with bolt-ons allowed
3200 lbs small block nitrous
3400lbs Big block

Crawlin
06-05-2004, 11:51 PM
hey Carl, hit up www.brewcitystreetmachines.com for some other local area cars that may fit your profile a bit better. Also check out www.midwestmustangassociation.com for the local mustang board. Greg from GLD runs that board, so you may know him and he could help you out a bit.

If this fits, i'd be down(even though i know i wouldn't win, still would be fun)

<400 small block GEN3 EFI motor(stock pcm not a DFI/FAST setup)
"plate" style single stage nitrous
3200lb
28x10.5 max tire

You gonna include the M/T drag radial too? By the time this happens it just MAY have all sizes available.