PDA

View Full Version : wtf ps3?

Beagle
03-27-2010, 12:46 PM
Was looking online at the 120gb ps3. Apparently all the stores like Best Buy
Walmart, Target are all sold out? Everywhere I've checked says not available in stores???? I finally decided to get a ps3 and there no where to be found. :chair:

Jeff
03-27-2010, 01:50 PM
I got one months and months ago, apparently from what I hear Sony put out an over abundance of them and they didn't keep supplying them, just that one big shipment and that was it, I think they are working on replenishing the stores now. A friend of mine just got one from Target where he had one preordered.

GTSLOW
03-27-2010, 01:58 PM
Wow he had to preorder one from Target :stare That right there should tell you something.

Craigslist :D

Nix
03-27-2010, 02:53 PM
http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44596

For the record if you call around you should have some luck finding them. I've been dealing with Gamestop as of late, I just picked up a brand new 120gb slim at the Gamestop on Bluemound in Brookfield for the usual $299. They actually had a few left. According to them they get them in multiple times a week but the amount varies. :)

Nix
03-27-2010, 02:55 PM
Wow he had to preorder one from Target :stare That right there should tell you something.

Craigslist :D

Too many people selling shotty/shady systems. I've heard horror stories of people getting one and it works great only for the compound to take a shit on the motherboard. Then you open it up only to find out someone thought they knew what they were doing and you got fucked. For the asking price of the ones on clist you are better off spending a few dollars extra and buying a brand new one. All you have to do is a bit of leg work to find one but it you want it that bad right then and there clist is always an option, more so a gamble.

You could also check out Pirahana Gaming in Racine, I've heard both good and bad about them.