PDA

View Full Version : Please say a prayer for my little brother!

Yooformula
03-26-2010, 12:06 PM
Some of you may remember my little brother Jeremy but earlier this week he finally after months of procrastinating, got his shit in order and enlisted in the air force as a jet engine tech as he loves working on motors. I was actually relieved that he would have an opportunity to get his education/career and shit on track.

Him and some friends were walking home from a bar last night, a car pulled up yelling about why they were standing on their street. Well the car full of guys and my brother got into a yelling match when someone pulled a knife and stabbed him in the chest then the car load proceeded to boot him when he was down.

He is now in icu unconscious with a cracked skull a puncture in his lung and liver. The surgeons told my dad that they want to wait to see if some of the bleeding stops before they have try to operate by tomorrow morning. Apparently operating with his injuries wouldnt be a good thing at this point they said.

He was supposed to go to boot camp april 1st. To say that I am pissed, sad and worried would be understatements. After everything going on, this is just too much for me.

y2kws6
03-26-2010, 12:10 PM
He will be in our prayers....

michelle
03-26-2010, 12:12 PM
Seriously? That's horrible Yoo. Best wishes for your brother and your family.

Your family really needs a break.

Silver350
03-26-2010, 12:12 PM
Sorry to hear that Yoo. My prayers are sent.

Waver
03-26-2010, 12:21 PM
Holy shit, it is shit like that that makes me mad. Prayers go out to him.........you and your family need to have a string of good luck soon man.

scaleracer
03-26-2010, 12:24 PM
Sorry to hear hopefully everything works out and they catch the person responsible!

Josepy
03-26-2010, 12:24 PM
Wow Yoo you have my prayers.

Larrygto
03-26-2010, 12:27 PM
That's a damn shame!

Mr Twigbert
03-26-2010, 01:09 PM
So sorry Yoo.. Where and when? Any leads to actors?

TheRX7Project
03-26-2010, 01:11 PM
That's bad, man. Your family has been getting the short end lately.

Yooformula
03-26-2010, 01:23 PM
So sorry Yoo.. Where and when? Any leads to actors?

last night around 2am. the detectives actually stayed with him all night until this am then his recruiter came down for a few hours to stay with him. happened in NC and so far no leads, he hasnt woken up yet to give any details. he managed to make a call to a number on his phone after the beatdown before going into a coma. thats all we know right now.

Feature Pony
03-26-2010, 01:26 PM
wow, I will keep you and your family in my prayers

JC70SS
03-26-2010, 01:35 PM
many prayers, Yoo.

Holeshot
03-26-2010, 02:20 PM
Matt just called me and told me about this. Yoo I don't know what to say. You and Deb have has so much hardship the past 20 months. My prayers are with you all. Call to vent anytime after 5:30 if you want to.

OxmanWI
03-26-2010, 02:44 PM
From one Air Force member to another, I hope he has a fast recovery and they find the people responsible. Prayers sent.

MoCkiN U
03-26-2010, 02:54 PM
My gosh Yoo. I have nothing but best wishes to your brother man. Anyone willing to serve has my absolute respect and support

Red97GTP
03-26-2010, 04:52 PM
I'm sorry to hear what happened. Prayers are with your brother and family. I hope everything turns out well.

noeggs4u
03-26-2010, 05:01 PM
Prayers sent.

Nix
03-26-2010, 05:28 PM
Jesus dude... Sorry and I'll send some up for him/your family.

johnny--2k
03-26-2010, 06:11 PM
prayers sent for sure!

STANMAN
03-26-2010, 06:14 PM
Prayers sent.

03CVLX
03-26-2010, 06:57 PM
Prayers Sent.

*SNOOP*
03-26-2010, 07:12 PM
Fvcking bullshit!!! Prayers sent!!

Prince Valiant
03-26-2010, 07:26 PM
He'll be in my prayers for sure...

any word on his friends?

moels
03-26-2010, 07:33 PM
Prayers sent for a full and quick recovery. Sorry to hear this Yoo, you know you have a support group here when you need it.

CATNHAT
03-26-2010, 07:40 PM
Oh, St. Joseph,
whose protection is so great, so prompt, so strong,
before the throne of God,
I place in you all my interests and desires.
Oh, St. Joseph,
do assist me by your powerful intercession,
and obtain for me from your Divine Son
all spiritual blessings, through Jesus Christ, our Lord.
So that, having engaged here below your heavenly power,
I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most Loving of Fathers.
Oh, St. Joseph,
I never weary contemplating you and Jesus asleep in your arms;
I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart.
Press Him in my name and kiss His fine Head for me and
Ask Him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath.
St. Joseph, Patron of departed souls - pray for me.
Amen.

This prayer was found in the fiftieth year of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. In 1505 it was sent from the Pope to Emporer Charles, when he was going into battle. Whoever shall read this prayer or hear it, or keep it about themselves, shall never die a sudden death or be drowned, nor shall poison take effect on them; neither shall they fall into the hands of the enemy, or shall be burned in any fire or shall be overpowered in any battle.
Say for nine mornings in a row for anything you may desire. It has never been known to fail.

Reverend Cooper
03-26-2010, 08:50 PM
hope all ends up ok,I could tell you were really bummed and pissed on the phone today

team beater
03-26-2010, 09:23 PM
so sorry to hear, will be in my prayers. i hope all turns out well

Z28Envy
03-26-2010, 09:53 PM
Sorry to hear about your bro man!! Hope all turns out well!

b4mytm
03-26-2010, 09:56 PM
Praying every night for your family Yoo.

That_Guy
03-26-2010, 11:02 PM
ill say a prayer before for your family before a crawl in.

GTSLOW
03-26-2010, 11:40 PM
Some of you may remember my little brother Jeremy but earlier this week he finally after months of procrastinating, got his shit in order and enlisted in the air force as a jet engine tech as he loves working on motors. I was actually relieved that he would have an opportunity to get his education/career and shit on track.

Him and some friends were walking home from a bar last night, a car pulled up yelling about why they were standing on their street. Well the car full of guys and my brother got into a yelling match when someone pulled a knife and stabbed him in the chest then the car load proceeded to boot him when he was down.

He is now in icu unconscious with a cracked skull a puncture in his lung and liver. The surgeons told my dad that they want to wait to see if some of the bleeding stops before they have try to operate by tomorrow morning. Apparently operating with his injuries wouldnt be a good thing at this point they said.

He was supposed to go to boot camp april 1st. To say that I am pissed, sad and worried would be understatements. After everything going on, this is just too much for me.

Oh my god that is freaking horrible. I just can't believe freaking people these days.

GTSLOW
03-26-2010, 11:41 PM
Shit just thought of this, what has the AF said? I know with us any head trauma is a 2 year wait. :( :( :( :( :(

97z2801ss
03-27-2010, 12:57 AM
Soooo sorry to hear that Yoo, You and your family has been through so much, cant even buy a break..... Your family and your brother will be in the wife and I's prayers. Hope your brother is okay man. and I really hope they find who did this! Its BS! people are so flippin dumb

scottie K
03-27-2010, 02:11 AM
sorry to hear ....hes in my prayers

HITMAN
03-27-2010, 02:12 AM
How terrible. Very sorry to hear of another blow to your family. May your brother have a swift and full recovery.

bigloc
03-28-2010, 12:13 AM
prayer sent!!!

Reverend Cooper
03-28-2010, 06:57 AM
Yoo,time for a road trip yet.

Yooformula
03-29-2010, 01:23 AM
Thanks everyone for the prayers and phone calls.

My brother is stable and doing well right now. I spoke to him a day after the incident when he finally woke up and got to hear the story from him finally.

He did get stabbed and it went through his liver and into his lung(dont ask, but that must have been a big fucking knife!). The doctors that night had to perform surgery to close up his liver and try to seal up the puncture in his lung. They ended up inserting a drainage tube in his lung since it collapsed and was full of blood. They say he is doing well but are keeping the tube in longer since his lungs havent cleared out yet although the bleeding from the liver is minimal right now. They plan on removing his chest tube most likely tuesday and he will be able to leave the following monday so for right now its just rest, alot of pain meds and breathing exercises. The concussion wasnt from the boot stomp to the head as originally thought although that did occur, it was from the guys hitting him with their car PRIOR to the beatdown and stabbing.

Thank God, he is going to be ok. His deployment will have to be delayed as he wont be anywhere close to being able to even walk fast within a month let alone go to bootcamp. His friend was the one that brought him into the er and didnt leave him there although he was mia during the altercation:rolleyes: BUT my little brother is a tough sob:headbang! He still managed to break the guy's nose:devil after getting hit by their car and being tossed although thats when the 2nd guy stabbed him:fire The stupid thing is this entire altercation took place because his friend that was driving double parked on a narrow street. Fucking people:chair:

Again thanks for the prayers and thoughts. Hopefully he will recover well and soon!:banana1:

And Coop we are driving down next week.

JC70SS
03-29-2010, 07:58 AM
glad to hear he is doing better.

Larrygto
03-29-2010, 09:08 AM
Great news!!

Waver
03-29-2010, 09:19 AM
this is great news Yoo! Hopefully now your families luck will change

bigloc
03-29-2010, 09:32 AM