PDA

View Full Version : Real estate agent's, the good the bad and...

Russ Jerome
03-25-2010, 06:10 PM
If you looking for an agent I highly suggest Colleen Kutcha at Shorwest.
http://activerain.com/colleenkuchta
We've been batteling a deadbeat selling agent and Bank of America to close a "short sale", think other realtors would have given up but we prevailed after 8 long months, gonna give her a 110% aproval rating on the Russtech system.

At the opposite end of spectrum Milwaukee happens to have "North Americas Wost Real estate agent", yup right here in our little burb this agent is the bottom feeder that can make your life a nightmare, PM me for name or if OK I will post here so others dont get "taken" by her illegal practices that should disbar her.

Shorewest is pretty cool having Wisconsin Mortgage as a sister company, one stop shopping. I think I got my original aproval over the phone in a few hours. Couple freinds have used Shore/WiMort combo with the same luck, thats why I tried em.

Yooformula
03-25-2010, 06:42 PM
I used Gary Swittel of Re/Max and they rocked! 5 years later and they call all the time, send cards and have given me yearly appraisals. www.swittel.com/

Holeshot
03-25-2010, 07:00 PM
My wife's best friend ( of 45+ years ] Julie Merkel works for Shorewest. Was our buyer agent on our homes. Very personable and motivated seller.

http://www.shorewest.com/vp/AgentServlet?SITE=SHOREW&ScreenID=AGENT_DETAIL_P&cd_Agent=4966

pOrk
03-25-2010, 07:23 PM
I went through 6 different Realtor before I found one that understood the fact that I was going to buy what I wanted, I was NOT going to settle, and I when a new property liked popped up I didn't want to see it tomorrow or next week, but yesterday. Her name is Barb Miller, and she did an EXCELLENT job dealing with Lisa and I and I would recommend her to any of my friends / family looking to purchase a home. I also went with Wisconsin Mortgage and it was again a painless process with them. I dealt with a similar situation as Russ, although it didn't take as long, and my Realtor / mortgage gal did great.

95mustang302
03-25-2010, 09:18 PM
I went with the woman who sold my parents their house Kris Young. She has a lot of experience and knew exactly what I was looking for. She didn't let me settle and was really good about getting me in to look at a house the day I saw it.

I also went with wisconsin mortgage and as pork said it was a great experience.

That_Guy
03-25-2010, 09:27 PM
my mom is liz curro with shorewest. she was shorewest in the top 20 for highest selling agents the last 6 years running.