PDA

View Full Version : A local celebrity!

Yooformula
06-03-2004, 11:07 PM
This guy needs the a$$clown award. (http://www.ricecop.com/viewpic.php?picture=transam_racing.jpg&PHPSESSID=848908f20047d72f9497bf425455f1b3)

I know its old news but damm, I still get sick whenever I see this car. :tomato :punch: :loser :sgay

wikked
06-04-2004, 12:11 AM
wtfffff!
I remember seeing that car last year (?) with nothing on it, just the personalized plate. Tell me that wing is a photochop :rolf

GTSLOW
06-04-2004, 03:54 AM
Nope that.........automobile is the real deal! I remeber seeing that.......automobile last year. I bet that wing does more worse than good! I also dont know about those wheels!

02hawk796
06-04-2004, 05:46 AM
Nope that.........automobile is the real deal! I remeber seeing that.......automobile last year. I bet that wing does more worse than good! I also dont know about those wheels!

Yes, that wing does do worse. The original spoiler underneath it is actually the 2nd best spoiler on an 4th gen F-Body, according to wind tunnel, airstream, and aerodynamics testing and evaluations.
The most effective is not available on a vert, and looks nothing like that overgrown shopping cart handle.

GTSLOW
06-04-2004, 06:30 AM
Yes, that wing does do worse. The original spoiler underneath it is actually the 2nd best spoiler on an 4th gen F-Body, according to wind tunnel, airstream, and aerodynamics testing and evaluations.
The most effective is not available on a vert, and looks nothing like that overgrown shopping cart handle.

LMAO!!!

I wonder what the 3gauges are for? Has any1 ever raced this guy? I've only seen him on highway messin w/ ricers!

animal
06-04-2004, 07:12 AM
Isn't there like a matching s-10 or something too?

pat97SS
06-04-2004, 07:25 AM
I think I saw that wing at Pondarosa...on top of the salad bar. I saw that clown wearing driving gloves standing next to that ride at Western Auto or whatever that place is called this week at the corner of Brookfield Rd. and Bluemond last year.

A B4C Z
06-04-2004, 09:23 AM
Yup there is a matching s-10. Its always past ups in elm grove comming towards hwy 100. PATHETIC.
THIS GUYS A :sgay

Kyle

Flight_740
06-04-2004, 09:36 AM
LOL, I was just thinking about that car yesterday. That is so wierd. The last time I talked to that idiot, he told me that he was on his way to pick up his new ferarri. When I asked him how he was going to pay for that, he said " I just sold my stock in lima beans". I just laughed and walked away. :loser

mrz28M6
06-04-2004, 12:17 PM
that dude is a flamer!! i totally remember him dating back to his black LT1 formula with all the decals on it and the 10g stereo system he told me he had in it. The funniest thing ever was i saw this old guy pull up next to me months later at this gas station and he had this black formula and the paint was all missing and everything and it looked like crap. I said u didnt happen to buy that car with a bunch of decals all over it? and he said yes. lmfao!! But anyways i also remember seeing him with the racing gloves on while driving!!

Flight_740
06-04-2004, 12:46 PM
I remember the black one also. He told me that he had a short in his Stereo and because he had so much power that it caught the car on fire and burned up.

MitchMeister-
06-04-2004, 01:59 PM
:wtf Trans Am Racing Team? How ****** dumb can u get. U cant say that. That would be like "civic racing team" Or "Mustang Racing Team".. that just sounds stupid. And wtf is with the font too??? Its like barber shop or something. :punch: I wanna see him go like 120 in that car, i bet he'd flip the **** over with the wing pointed down like that.. :rolf

Crawlin
06-04-2004, 02:59 PM
i've known that guy since middle school. he is a moron and a liar and doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Tried to tell ME that he has a new vortech s/c on it. Asked him "new?" and he told me about it. So i asked him if he talked to so and so at Vortech cause i'm good friends with him. He just gave a blank stare and realized I knew better. then asked me if i had talked **** about him and taht car because he heard that I had. So i told him yes :) Then proceeded to tell my g/f that she had nice pants :sgay

Anyways, his old WHITE formula had the black decals and then they all started falling apart and had them redone to black and the bright yellow for the stereo competition stuff. had a whole bunch of MTX stuff in there. even removed his rear seat for a huge panel that held 6 10" mtx blue thunder subs. funny thing was with all the money and time invested in that stereo(done by circuit city) it only hit 146dB

Chris

SloFarmTruck
06-05-2004, 01:07 AM
I may not be a smart man, but I believe he used to work at the circuit city in brookfield. I remember seeing the plates when I used to work up there. :loser

HAMRHEAD
06-11-2004, 12:08 PM
Ahhh crap! This :sgay from around here? I saw this awhile ago on ricecop and been sending it to all my buddies as a joke! This guy needs his *** kicked and good. Some one should race him for slips and get that car back to make it respectable again. Or shoot it to put it out of it's misery. :fire

My94r/t
06-11-2004, 03:13 PM
Yeah, if thats the same car i remember, that guy is a real piece of work. I was in that car last year. Drove it around the parking lot and **** over at the meineke in brookfield where i used to work next door. It had/has a good deal done to it, but didnt impress me all that much. I tihnk I remember those gauges being A/F, EGT, and either oil or water temp. Last thing i remember was talk of a blower, but it wasnt on yet. I see a bunch of added stickers, too. LMFAO!!! :wtf