PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else????

Voodoo Chick
03-22-2010, 06:08 PM
Anybody else have this sinus/allergy sh*t, or whatever it is?? It feels like your whole face is packed in concrete, and yet....you can still breath just fine, watery eyes, tickly nose, like you're going to sneeze, then you don't....intense sinus headache, pounding head......Been about a week of this for me, and it's driving me batsh*t-crazy.

WickedSix
03-22-2010, 06:12 PM
yes....mine is allergies...the little bit of time it was warm was enough for something to drive mine haywire

gottwins?
03-22-2010, 06:17 PM
My mom actually has it, im worried since shes bleeding from her nose constantly on top of everything.

Silver350
03-22-2010, 06:44 PM
My mom actually has it, im worried since shes bleeding from her nose constantly on top of everything.

It could be because of the dry air her naisal passage skin could of dryed out and cracked. I get them a lot to during this weather.

I been getting stuffed up at night also. Nothing works except nasal spray. I tried allergie meds, Nessy Pot, and vicks. Its getting really annoying.

jbiscuit
03-22-2010, 07:34 PM
Yea my wife has it also. It's driving her crazy as well

michelle
03-22-2010, 07:41 PM
I've had a head cold lately. And my lower wisdom teeth feel like they are coming in, so that's been feeling wonderful at times. I am very thankful I don't have seasonal allergies, since my sister was always so miserable when they got bad. Hope you guys get some relief soon!

xxsn0blindxx
03-22-2010, 10:05 PM
I've never had allergies before but the last couple days I've been sneezing quite bit. No congestion, but a frequent tingling sensation in the sinuses.

JBs92Lude
03-22-2010, 10:28 PM
Anybody else have this sinus/allergy sh*t, or whatever it is?? It feels like your whole face is packed in concrete, and yet....you can still breath just fine, watery eyes, tickly nose, like you're going to sneeze, then you don't....intense sinus headache, pounding head......Been about a week of this for me, and it's driving me batsh*t-crazy.

Whole sinus/cold is going around like wildfire right now. Been selling a ton of sudafed on campus and in waukesha, and a ton of people are getting antibiotics. I have the same thing right now, started with a sore throat and now my sinuses are stuffed and not even sudafed is helping with the "concrete head" and pounding headache. Sucks, I guess just keep taking Sudafed products, or Advil cold and sinus which will help with pain. An antihistamine will help the watery eyes and tickly nose. If it doesn't go away in another week then I would see a doctor because it could be a sinus infection, or could possibly be allergies too. I hear you, it really sucks.

JBs92Lude
03-22-2010, 10:30 PM

She should try a saline salt solution spray to help keep her nasal passages moist, a generic bottle is cheap, and it should help stop the constant bloody nose due to the dry air.

gottwins?
03-23-2010, 01:05 AM
Thanks for the advice guys, ill tell her to get some of that spray.

wikked
03-23-2010, 03:11 AM
I'm glad everything is blooming now, it'll be pretty mild in a couple months for Automotion in the Dells then.

Cryptic
03-23-2010, 09:14 AM
Yeah I got hit just before that last little snowfall.

Yooformula
03-23-2010, 12:41 PM
I prevent them by using vicks vaporizers at night and making sure the hvac air cleaners are replaced every month!

jbiscuit
03-23-2010, 12:53 PM
^ This. You need fresh, clean air as much as possible during the winter months. I change mine out every few weeks.

gottwins?
03-23-2010, 12:58 PM
^ This. You need fresh, clean air as much as possible during the winter months. I change mine out every few weeks.

Is it because our bodies adapt to the conditions during the winter, and when spring rolls around it can't handle all the BS?

animal
03-23-2010, 01:32 PM

I just keep buying more
http://www.kamenlee.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/cannedair.JPG

:rolf

Whenever i get stuffy i go swimming. An hour of exhaling through your nose while swimming laps clears just about anything up.