PDA

View Full Version : WTB or Borrow: LEISURE SUIT

LEWETHETIGER73
03-21-2010, 05:48 PM
So I am trying to track down a leisure suit. Kinda difficult to find one that fits mainly. I am 5'7" and 36" waist. So if anyone has one they want to donate, loan or ? let me know. I only need it for this Sat. Thanks :banana1:

Car Guy
03-21-2010, 05:58 PM
Check Goodwill, Salvation Army, USA Thrift, Value Village, American Council for the Blind; Laura has seen leisure suits at these places many times. You could also put an ad on CL in the wanted and clothing section.....

Doc Brown
03-22-2010, 05:27 AM
lol, you're going to the 80's party!!

DurtyKurty
03-22-2010, 11:32 AM
My wife works with costumes at a bigger theater and they are having a big end of the season sale. I'll ask her if there will be any leisure suits there. I know she said there would be older suits, but not sure what.

DurtyKurty
03-22-2010, 11:34 AM
She just texted me -

"There may be leisure suits. There is definitely a Pair of Polyester bellbottoms with a centaur type theme print. Very groovy."

I'll get you info on the sale.

DurtyKurty
03-22-2010, 11:41 AM
Saturday April 3rd 8am - 2pm (time may change)

Milwaukee Repertory Theater
108 E Wells St. downtown Milwaukee.

These are the real deal. Not cheap costumes.
You can find anything from Zombie Pirate costumes to Southern bell dresses. And some really really weird shit. Buy now for Halloween.. stuff's pretty cheap too. She also said that they will have a place for you to try on the stuff also.

One other thing, the props department will be selling a lot of stuff too.