PDA

View Full Version : This Bitch need her ass beat

Holeshot
03-19-2010, 10:05 PM
What the fuck is wrong with people. :mad:

Nanny-Cam Captures Baby Sitter Abusing Child

http://www.fox6now.com/news/nationworld/sns-viral-nanny-cam-abuse-story,0,2311514.htmlstory

Josepy
03-19-2010, 10:32 PM
Oh my god I started crying. I would fucking kill anyone that would do that to my child or anyones for that matter. I literally got sick to stomach as I watched that. After having a child now my thinking on everything has changed.

moels
03-19-2010, 10:52 PM
Personally, I would never have turned the video over to police. I would have taken the next day off of work and when she showed up to watch my kid ( who would be elsewhere ) I would have tortured her and buried her somewhere noone would find her. She's been watching kids for 35 years I think it said, you think this is the first kid she hurt?

Josepy
03-19-2010, 10:53 PM
Personally, I would never have turned the video over to police. I would have taken the next day off of work and when she showed up to watch my kid ( who would be elsewhere ) I would have tortured her and buried her somewhere noone would find her. She's been watching kids for 35 years I think it said, you think this is the first kid she hurt?

Yeah I would be sitting in jail right now. The police would of had to try and stop me.

Holeshot
03-19-2010, 11:01 PM
Sad part is she will probably get probation or some soft ass sentence.

moels
03-19-2010, 11:16 PM
Sad part is she will probably get probation or some soft ass sentence.

Exactly why I wouldn't leave it in the systems hands. She would pray for death for a while before I granted her wish.

nismodave
03-19-2010, 11:29 PM
Thats awful.

Philly-O
03-19-2010, 11:37 PM
i am so glad we have a trusted lady who does in home daycare for our daughter. it is unbelievable how some people can do such horrible things to children.

97z2801ss
03-19-2010, 11:40 PM
What a bitch, Id claw her eyes out with a spatchula and find a boggy area tie a cement block to her and push her out my boat

Plum Crazy
03-19-2010, 11:51 PM
wow

Nix
03-19-2010, 11:52 PM
Sorry but these next words are warranted... If you are easily offended by words don't read.

Fucking nasty old smelly cunt whore. Slit that cunts throat... Satan has a special place in hell for that poor excuse of a human being... :mad:

lordairgtar
03-20-2010, 01:12 AM
Stick a lit railroad flare up her smelly cunt. Beat her head with a baseball bat. Let scorpions crawl all over her body. Throw her in a cage with some really pissed of alligators. Pour syrup all over her manky crusty body and let the fire ants find her. let a biker gang tie her legs between two Harleys and let 'er rip. Let rabid elephants have their way with her sexually. Run her over with a farm corn harvester. Dress her in a KKK hood and let her loose in the worst Detroit neighborhood. Let goats eat her ears off. Shove a stick of TNT up her arse. Let smelly drunken winos fuck her silly. Pour salt water in her eyeballs. Saw her body in half with a chain saw.

Yooformula
03-20-2010, 01:52 AM
Only God knows what else she has done to that poor infant. She should be terminated to send a message to other pieces of feces that would do that to a child.

michelle
03-20-2010, 07:56 AM
:stare

Mudd Runner
03-20-2010, 08:35 AM
I woke up to this on the news last night all i could get out of my mouth to the old lady was I would be in jail. There is no way in hell that bitch would be alive after i saw that tape. That father has way more self control then I would.

That_Guy
03-20-2010, 08:58 AM
she should be fed into a wood chipper feet first.

lordairgtar
03-21-2010, 12:06 AM
I like that idea.

03Seville
03-21-2010, 12:43 AM
Stick a lit railroad flare up her smelly cunt. Beat her head with a baseball bat. Let scorpions crawl all over her body. Throw her in a cage with some really pissed of alligators. Pour syrup all over her manky crusty body and let the fire ants find her. let a biker gang tie her legs between two Harleys and let 'er rip. Let rabid elephants have their way with her sexually. Run her over with a farm corn harvester. Dress her in a KKK hood and let her loose in the worst Detroit neighborhood. Let goats eat her ears off. Shove a stick of TNT up her arse. Let smelly drunken winos fuck her silly. Pour salt water in her eyeballs. Saw her body in half with a chain saw.

^^What he said

Al
03-21-2010, 01:45 AM

What do you think would be the last thing going through her mind?
(trick question)

73MACH
03-21-2010, 10:26 AM
WOW!!! Feed that bitch to the pigs!!

Crawlin
03-21-2010, 10:39 AM
What do you think would be the last thing going through her mind?
(trick question)

Coat hangar through the nostril?
9mm?
.40S&W?
.45ACP?

.50BMG? hahaha