PDA

View Full Version : The Expendables - nice cast!

wikked
03-19-2010, 11:39 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320253/

Starring:

Sylvester Stallone
Jason Statham
Jet Li
Dolph Lundgren
Randy Couture
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Bruce Willis
Arnold Schwarzeneggar
Terry Crews
Danny Trejo
Charisma Carpenter
Brittany Murphy
Mickey Rourke

:stare

BR3W CITY
03-19-2010, 11:43 AM
wow that cast is brutal. But who the hell still puts Arnold in movies?

MoCkiN U
03-19-2010, 11:44 AM
thought arnold couldnt do movies as long as he was in office?

wikked
03-19-2010, 09:08 PM
Yea idk on that one, Ahhhnold is not listed on the movie poster, neither are Bruce Willis, Charisma Carpenter, Brittany Murphy... maybe they have very small roles.

Danny Trejo is in everything!
'Predators' is coming out in July, and he's in that as well, busy guy.

Prince Valiant
03-19-2010, 09:32 PM
My understanding is Arnold is simply speculated to have a cameo/bit part. They tried to get Van Dame in the pic too...alas, reportedly because Van Dame was concerned about character development and what his particular character would be.

So then, where's Segal? (Not that that hippy was ever really "action" in my book)

MoCkiN U
03-19-2010, 09:42 PM
segal is the most real of all of them.

moels
03-19-2010, 09:47 PM

ding ding ding!!!! Winner

lilws6
03-20-2010, 09:32 AM
wheres chuck norris?

Prince Valiant
03-20-2010, 09:52 AM

ding ding ding!!!! Winner
See, in the films I've ever seen (admittedly not a lot), he just stands around doing very little. I can't even listen to the guy...I almost instantly turn-off anything he's on these days. His acting borders on the cheesiest of them all (though Van Dame has come close on a number of occasions).

Waver
03-20-2010, 10:15 AM
See, in the films I've ever seen (admittedly not a lot), he just stands around doing very little. I can't even listen to the guy...I almost instantly turn-off anything he's on these days. His acting borders on the cheesiest of them all (though Van Dame has come close on a number of occasions).

Well, then again, he is a sheriff in new orleans and has been one for the last 20 years...........

MoCkiN U
03-20-2010, 02:09 PM
My favorite and only films I rewatch today if they are on that he plays in is Under Siege and Under Siege 2 with the 1st being my favorite. The first has Tommy Lee Jones and Gary Bussey as the bad guys.

Great TIT shot in that movie too from Erika Eleniak but I digress.....

He is well known for traveling and teaching special forces in the US and abroad. More than once I know he was in San Diego while we were there with dive teams teaching at north island with the seal teams. He is very well known in the military for being the real deal and evidently based on his new TV series is also doing the same in police departments as stated already as he is a lieutenant.

Prince Valiant
03-20-2010, 03:39 PM
Well, then again, he is a sheriff in new orleans and has been one for the last 20 years...........Hmph. Maybe he hasn't.

Seagal says he attended a police academy in Los Angeles and has a certificate from Peace Officer Standards & Training (POST), an organization that accredits police officers. POST officials in California and Louisiana said they had no record of Seagal being certified.

Attempts to reach Seagal were unsuccessful and a spokesman for the show did not respond to queries about his qualifications.

Though the show's promotional materials described Seagal as a "fully commissioned deputy" and Seagal introduces himself as a "deputy sheriff," he is in fact part of the department's reserve program of about 200 volunteers. His rank of deputy chief is purely ceremonial.
http://articles.latimes.com/2009/dec/02/entertainment/la-et-lawman2-2009dec02

I'm not saying the guy is anything like frank dux in his claims. But I don't think the hippy buddhist is all he cracks himself up to be either.

That_Guy
03-20-2010, 07:07 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fXfOVNghWhk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fXfOVNghWhk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

i will see this

MoCkiN U
03-20-2010, 08:07 PM
^sign me up

05caddyext
03-20-2010, 09:55 PM
stallone has been trying to get this cast together for years. Arnold said that he would make movies again after he leaves office if there is demand for him. As governor he can do whatever he wants as far as hollywood, he just chose to stop working on films while in office.

Ricky Bobby
03-21-2010, 07:47 AM
from what my boss said that arnold, stallone, and willis have a conversation for about 5min where u cant understand shit lol like the old days of stallone and arnold where no one could understand them, :rolf

deff gonna check this one out on aug. 13th