PDA

View Full Version : This is pathetic at best

wrath
03-19-2010, 07:59 AM
We clearly need to lay off some police and shitcan some politicians if this is the biggest problem they need to solve. They're clearly overstaffed and bored out of their gourds.

Now I know why everyone drives Toylets and rides Harley-Davidson scooters... can't enjoy the automobile here...

http://www.cbs58.com/index.php?aid=11566

0TransAm0
03-19-2010, 08:10 AM
enjoying the automobile and causing a problem are 2 totally different things.. i just saw this on fox 6.. they were driving threw the park/on the grass hanging out the windows car surfing/ doing donuts/ blocking the intersections and not letting traffic flow.

0TransAm0
03-19-2010, 08:12 AM
http://www.fox6now.com/news/witi-100318-cruising-commotion,0,5177468.story

nice vid.

PureSound15
03-19-2010, 08:17 AM
Now I know why everyone drives Toylets and rides Harley-Davidson scooters... can't enjoy the automobile here...6[/url]

http://www.fox6now.com/news/witi-100318-cruising-commotion,0,5177468.story

^^^ I have no problems with what the police did at all.

I'm not sure that Detroit is the model that other major cities should follow regardless of the fact that you can "enjoy an automobile"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21870766/

Prince Valiant
03-19-2010, 08:24 AM
And now you know....the rest of the story.

-stew-
03-19-2010, 08:27 AM
Ryan! How dare you bad mouth Detroit!! Detroit is a shining metropolis with one of the top three economies in the world and the lowest crime rate of any city, ever. Milwaukee is a slum that should be a plowed under and burned to the ground.

Exitspeed
03-19-2010, 08:47 AM
I don't see what the police did wrong here. And I'm usually not on the cops side of things.

Wrath needs to move back to Detroit.

wrath
03-19-2010, 09:15 AM
The police came there without enough bodies and the camera crews provided an audience. What do you think is going to happen with a bunch of kids? The kids were probably just being kids until an ineffective police department showed up with an audience.

Kids are going to be kids but it's better than them heroin surfing or burning down houses.

How many people were raped and how man larcenies were committed while this dog and pony show was going on?

I'm not from Detroit. Not even close.

PS: And associating a bunch of kids being unruly with "cruising" shows how daft those involved are. Next thing you know there will be laws against aimless driving.

CATNHAT
03-19-2010, 09:29 AM
If you thank was bad, watch this! These people are totally retarded. Where are the cops in this video?

5Ic20LTREr8

0TransAm0
03-19-2010, 09:31 AM
so wrath if that was happening outside your house you wouldn't do anything? just say eh there just kids?

-stew-
03-19-2010, 09:36 AM
Wrath, I got $100 that says you couldn't drive directly to Lincoln park unaided. Have you ever even been on Sherman Boulevard? Prolly not. Sure as shit you wouldn't go there after dark. I'm sure you've never driven the worlds longest bridge, much less know where it is. Sherman, parts of Capitol, North 27th street are fucking insane in the summer. This goes way beyond kids being kids, and what most of us here know, and practice, as cruising.

TheRX7Project
03-19-2010, 10:51 AM
I don't think the cops should've done anything.

See the kids hanging out of cars while the drivers drive like retards? That's called "natural selection".

Honestly fuck the northside let them do what they want until they all kill themselves by stupidity.

Exitspeed
03-19-2010, 10:56 AM

See the kids hanging out of cars while the drivers drive like retards? That's called "natural selection".

Honestly fuck the northside let them do what they want until they all kill themselves by stupidity.

The problem is good people driving through the Northside on their way to and from get caught by stray bullets and get the cars smashed into.

Those kids were also driving on the grass and fucking that up. Now the city will have to spend more money on fixing the damage.

Yooformula
03-19-2010, 10:57 AM
sorry wrath you are barking up the wrong tree. those cruisers drive on people's lawns blasting stereos all hours of the night and sidewalk partying everywhere/anytime they get a chance. they came down with a cameracrew to bring more attention to this nonsense early rather than waiting for home owners to call and complain. This bullshit is 10x worse than hanging out in a parking lot. try driving past some of the clubs on the north side late night and see the shit that goes on in the MIDDLE of the streets and on people's lawns and sidewalks WITH their cars!

Cryptic
03-19-2010, 10:58 AM
wrath, you fail once again.

Plum Crazy
03-19-2010, 11:02 AM

No, because what happens is they hit a bus and kill a bunch of innocent people and the shitheads come out unscathed.

Korndogg
03-19-2010, 11:07 AM
Fucking idiots. Lets destroy property while the cops are right there and a news crew gets my plate doing it, yeah theres an idea.

I'm gonna stop talking before i get in trouble.

73MACH
03-19-2010, 11:08 AM

I agree!

Exitspeed
03-19-2010, 11:12 AM
We are all racist I guess since this took place on the Northside (which it usually does) and we don't approve.

TheRX7Project
03-19-2010, 11:12 AM
The problem is good people driving through the Northside on their way to and from get caught by stray bullets and get the cars smashed into.

Those kids were also driving on the grass and fucking that up. Now the city will have to spend more money on fixing the damage.

No, don't fix it. Let the northside destroy the northside, then when they have nothing left they can bitch about how "dey aint got nuffin an dem white folks git everthang".

I still say we build the big fence. Learn how to act or stay in your own God damn community where such buffoonery is acceptable.

-stew-
03-19-2010, 11:19 AM
No, don't fix it. Let the northside destroy the northside, then when they have nothing left they can bitch about how "dey aint got nuffin an dem white folks git everthang".

I still say we build the big fence. Learn how to act or stay in your own God damn community where such buffoonery is acceptable.

News flash: not every one on the northside is black, not all black people are trash. You might wanna go clean that up; looks like you got stupid all over your shirt.

BR3W CITY
03-19-2010, 11:19 AM
Dude they hang out in the middle of the street at the club right NEXT to the police station on Locust+MLK.

That isn't cruising...its a sideshow. We don't get it as bad here as in other states. Imagine 50+ cars with giant rims blaring music and doing donuts etc...I don't think anyone could confuse cruising with "Ghostriding the whip"

Korndogg
03-19-2010, 11:20 AM
Dude they hang out in the middle of the street at the club right NEXT to the police station on Locust+MLK.

That isn't cruising...its a sideshow. We don't get it as bad here as in other states. Imagine 50+ cars with giant rims blaring music and doing donuts etc...I don't think anyone could confuse cruising with "Ghostriding the whip"

uhm...have you been to racine?

Exitspeed
03-19-2010, 11:24 AM
News flash: not every one on the northside is black, not all black people are trash.

This is true.

Plum Crazy
03-19-2010, 11:27 AM

case and point:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgI-p4FcOcg

Korndogg
03-19-2010, 11:29 AM
lol thats the exact video i was going to post

Plum Crazy
03-19-2010, 11:30 AM
lol thats the exact video i was going to post

it makes the whole city look bad because if you type in Racine, Wisconsin on Youtube, its the first video.:wooo

Ive already seen some "sweet" donks out on the roads.

Crawlin
03-19-2010, 11:41 AM
i'm sorry, but there are a whole bunch of racist posts in this thread.

this stuff happens EVERYWHERE in Wisconsin. Why are you focusing in on JUST one area.

Plum Crazy
03-19-2010, 11:50 AM

this stuff happens EVERYWHERE in Wisconsin. Why are you focusing in on JUST one area.

because it made the news.

Korndogg
03-19-2010, 11:51 AM
chris is just butthurt

Cryptic
03-19-2010, 11:53 AM

yeah, New Berlin is off the hizzy

Crawlin
no, i've come to realize the error in my ways. supposedly by labeling people for the decisions, i'm wrong. and you guys posting it are saying that just because tehy are driving on lawns, out in the middle of streets, blasting stereos that they are not real people and they should still be allowed to do so because it's THEIR personal freedom.

that's how it was explained to me

PureSound15
Enough of this racist crap.

Plum Crazy
03-19-2010, 11:54 AM
I did some stupid things in highschool, but i never rode out the window of a car or stood on the roof while it drove. Maybe because i had a 2 parent family that gave a shit and taught me not to be a dumbass and be a productive member of society.

Exitspeed

I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic.

But when this shit starts happening in New Berlin, Brookfield, Germantown, Men. Falls, Muskego, West Allis, Oak Creek, South Milwaukee, I'll stop saying Northside.

Just like this map of all the shootings in Milwaukee shows that almost all of them are on the Northside. Damn racist maps with their facts.
http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/2300/shootings.jpg

Crawlin
because it made the news.

then the news is racist

ok, i've had my fun, haha

Crawlin
03-19-2010, 11:55 AM

But when this shit starts happening in New Berlin, Brookfield, Germantown, Men. Falls, Muskego I'll stop saying Northside.

Just like this map of all the shootings in Milwaukee shows that almost all of them are on the Northside. Damn racist maps with their facts.

Yes, sarcasm leftover from a previous thread. Cause apparently I'm a racist bigot

Silver350
03-19-2010, 11:59 AM
Sad thing is it is going to get worse once the weather gets nice. I wouldnt be suprised to see hwy 100 turn into that in a few years.

The only Crusing that I really enjoyed was back in the day when this club would get a bunch of members and cruise to the lake front and then finished by checking out cars at a car show.

Crawlin
03-19-2010, 12:00 PM
Damn racist maps with their facts.

I was told not to judge a factual map by it's cover

Silver350
03-19-2010, 12:01 PM

But when this shit starts happening in New Berlin, Brookfield, Germantown, Men. Falls, Muskego, West Allis, Oak Creek, South Milwaukee, I'll stop saying Northside.

FYI that map only covers the city of Milwaukee 911 calls. Not other cities in Milwaukee county. I read about shooting in the west allis now newspaper

Neal Steffek
03-19-2010, 12:08 PM
Crawlin you are not racist. Some people just get bent out of shape becasue they are sheltered and have no clue what it is like out there.

TheRX7Project
03-19-2010, 12:13 PM
News flash: not every one on the northside is black, not all black people are trash. You might wanna go clean that up; looks like you got stupid all over your shirt.

I never said they were.

Not all black people are trash- the vast, vast majority of northsiders are trash.

WickedSix
03-19-2010, 12:18 PM
hillbilly's do this in the country just as much....and we shoot road signs and go ditch deer hunting too....its all relative to where u grew up :rolf

-stew-
03-19-2010, 12:33 PM
I never said they were.

Not all black people are trash- the vast, vast majority of northsiders are trash.

The black folks are the vast, vast majority on the north side. So black people=trash?

-stew-
03-19-2010, 12:34 PM
hillbilly's do this in the country just as much....and we shoot road signs and go ditch deer hunting too....its all relative to where u grew up :rolf

Very true. Shit comes in a rainbow of colors.

WickedSix
03-19-2010, 12:47 PM
The black folks are the vast, vast majority on the north side. So black people=trash?

thats a non-sequitor

Crawlin
03-19-2010, 12:52 PM

That's doing DNR a favor though? Got some venison jerky?

-stew-
03-19-2010, 12:53 PM
thats a non-sequitor

The vast, vast majority of people on the northside are black. He says the vast, vast majority of people on the northside are trash. So using a lil detective work it would be safe to deduct he equates being black with being trash.

Silver03SRT
03-19-2010, 12:58 PM
We clearly need to lay off some police and shitcan some politicians if this is the biggest problem they need to solve. They're clearly overstaffed and bored out of their gourds.

Now I know why everyone drives Toylets and rides Harley-Davidson scooters... can't enjoy the automobile here...

The police came there without enough bodies and the camera crews provided an audience. What do you think is going to happen with a bunch of kids? The kids were probably just being kids until an ineffective police department showed up with an audience.

Kids are going to be kids but it's better than them heroin surfing or burning down houses.

How many people were raped and how man larcenies were committed while this dog and pony show was going on?

PS: And associating a bunch of kids being unruly with "cruising" shows how daft those involved are. Next thing you know there will be laws against aimless driving.
First you say we need to lay police off then you say there wasnt enough. Im sure they dont care if you are just cruising. They are trying to get things from getting out of hand like in the video.

TheRX7Project
03-19-2010, 01:00 PM
Your math is flawed. Just because all Chinese are Asian doesn't mean all Asians are Chinese.

I'm saying northsiders are trash. I don't care what color or creed, they fuck up their neighborhood, "don't snitch", and do stupid shit, then wonder why it's "the ghetto".

Not 100% of the northside is black, and not all black people are trash. It's really as simple as that.

Mr Twigbert
03-19-2010, 01:02 PM

That is one point of view..

How about this one........

Look at how they are driving.. The camera crew might 'promote' people to do stuff they wouldn't normally do.. Some of those things might be dancing, singing, jumping up and down.. But driving recklessly and showing complete disregard for safety? No, that is unacceptable.. Hands down..

Now, from EXPERIENCE.. These type of gatherings bring out people who want to act out.. And usually, or shall I say, most of the time ends up in gun fire.. Maybe people won't be shot but if I lived in that area I wouldn't want to hear people shooting their guns illegally..

I dunno what planet you live on but these arn't normal cruisers who have a vald drives license, valid registration and play a pretty penny for car insurance.. These are shit bags who don't have a DL, often have stolen license plates and registration stickers and don't even know how to spell insurance..

And the fact that you feel bad for them, just about makes me want to :puke

Exitspeed
03-19-2010, 01:02 PM
FYI that map only covers the city of Milwaukee 911 calls. Not other cities in Milwaukee county. I read about shooting in the west allis now newspaper

Ummm, I'm pretty sure that map shows shootings in West Allis, Brown Deer, Tosa. Not just the city of Milwaukee. But even with JUST the city of Milwaukee it's pretty obvious where the crime is.

Look at the map with all crime turned on. I mean seriously. Look at the invisible fence where Shorewood and Whitefish Bay are. Sure there's crimes throughout the rest of the map, but you'd have to be blind or in denial to not see that it's the Northside where most of the shit is going down.

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/3540/allcrime.jpg

I actually feel bad for good people that live on that side of town. Because I know there are good people on the Northside too. Just sayin, if I was them I'd move.

-stew-
03-19-2010, 01:06 PM
Your math is flawed. Just because all Chinese are Asian doesn't mean all Asians are Chinese.

I'm saying northsiders are trash. I don't care what color or creed, they fuck up their neighborhood, "don't snitch", and do stupid shit, then wonder why it's "the ghetto".

Not 100% of the northside is black, and not all black people are trash. It's really as simple as that.

Yoo lives on the northside. He's trash? I can think of four or five other members here who live on the northside, they're all trash? I grew up on the north side. Am I trash, or does me living in a different part of town make me a better person now? So you don't believe in grouping people negatively based on skin color, but it's okay to do so based on where they live?

-stew-
03-19-2010, 01:10 PM
Ummm, I'm pretty sure that map shows shootings in West Allis, Brown Deer, St Francis, Bay View, Tosa. Not just the city of Milwaukee. But even with JUST the city of Milwaukee it's pretty obvious where the crime is.

Milwaukee is the only city currently providing that info, so yes, that map is only showing crime in Milwaukee. And Bayview is part of the city of Milwaukee, it's just a nieghborhood.

TheRX7Project
03-19-2010, 01:12 PM
Don't be ridiculous. 95% or more of the people on the northside couldn't give a crap less about their negihborhood. You can't deny that. Feel the need to defend your 'hood much? I lived on 23rd and Becher for a while... you don't see me defending the garbage that lives over there- it's a crappy neighborhood with people who could don't care to change it. If you want to defend the northside, be my guest. The few good people who live in the 'hood at least probably recognize it's a shithole because the people who live there have made it that way.

-stew-
03-19-2010, 01:17 PM
How am I being ridiculous? You ever get north of Bluemound?

Prince Valiant
03-19-2010, 01:18 PM
I never said they were.

Uh, no they aren't. The vast majority are neither criminals nor trash. The vast majority are good decent people. There are a lot of thugs and criminals no doubt...and they victimize a good number of decent folks be they white or black. But the thugs, trash, or criminals put together don't even come close to a majority.

WickedSix
03-19-2010, 01:21 PM
Statement 1: most of A are B
Statement 2: most of B are C

Does it follow that most of A are C?

the answer is false

Korndogg
03-19-2010, 01:24 PM
I built the new pick n save on 74th and good hope and its already trashed haha....and thats not even a terrible neighborhood

TheRX7Project
03-19-2010, 01:28 PM
How am I being ridiculous? You ever get north of Bluemound?

Just so we are clear- are you trying to promote that the northside is a good neighborhood? That's really what it seems like.

You're right, PV, the vast majority aren't criminals, they just don't care. They CHOOSE to turn a blind eye and not do anything about what happens. That is just as bad as being the criminal.

When I was doing security I worked at that Pick'n'Save on Brown Deer. I saw plenty of stupidity. I went to high school at Rufus King (as did another prominant member here) and saw plenty of ghetto stupidity there. I did a job once on Cherry, I want to say the E 400 block... actually my lead guy did the job while I watched and made sure nobody stole our van. A friend of mine had the hubcaps stolen off his work van while doing a job on the northside- only the driver's side hubcaps though, since he couldn't see them from where he was.

Where were all these "decent" people when this was going on? If I saw someone stealing hubcaps, let alone mugging someone, I'd get involved in some manner.

EDIT: Oh yeah, about Dave and Busters...

-stew-
03-19-2010, 01:28 PM
Statement 1: most of A are B
Statement 2: most of B are C

Does it follow that most of A are C?

the answer is false

Mathematically speaking, you are correct. But when we are talking human perceptions and judgments; I stand by my statement.

-stew-
03-19-2010, 01:37 PM
Just so we are clear- are you trying to promote that the northside is a good neighborhood? That's really what it seems like.

Nope. Northside isn't a neighborhood, it's part of town made up by many neighborhoods. You said northsiders are trash. I'm sayin you can't make assumptions about people on where they live. Berny Madeoff stole billions. And he lived on one of the best blocks in Manhattan.

TheRX7Project
03-19-2010, 01:42 PM
He also probably didn't drive through the park and shoot up his neighbors house for calling the cops.

Who would you rather have live on your block?

Exitspeed
03-19-2010, 01:49 PM
Milwaukee is the only city currently providing that info, so yes, that map is only showing crime in Milwaukee. And Bayview is part of the city of Milwaukee, it's just a nieghborhood.

Doesn't matter. The map shows where the crime is in the City of Milwaukee including all the neighborhoods.

I'm not saying the majority of the people on the Northside of town are anything, just that that is where the majority of the crime is happening. That being based off of the data, not opinion.

-stew-
03-19-2010, 01:50 PM
He also probably didn't drive through the park and shoot up his neighbors house for calling the cops.

Who would you rather have live on your block?

I'd rather live in the tower with Madeoff. My point is, you cannot assume one is/isn't a good person or a criminal based on where they lived.

BR3W CITY
03-19-2010, 01:56 PM

1 very small part. I like to stay inside the invisible fence of the 'burbs.:thumbsup

Plum Crazy
03-19-2010, 02:56 PM
I live right off of HWY 20 in Racine, the summer sucks, because all the "Gangstas" with subs drive down my street at 1230 in the moring so they can get back into RubberVille. I see all the "Sweet" rides Racine has to offer.

pOrk
03-19-2010, 03:17 PM
I live right down the road from Yoo, and I haven't had a single problem in my area since I moved here in July. I just got done talking to neighbors that have been here the last 50 years that say they wouldn't live ANYWHERE else. My part of that map is CLEAR, so maybe I don't count as a northsider?

Either way, black white yellow brown or green, I never hung out a window of a moving vehicle " acting a fooh " and I think those that do should be cited.

0TransAm0
03-19-2010, 03:36 PM
wow this thread blew up fast..and wrath has yet to respond since page 1. lol
not trying to be racist at all but i don't recall seeing any white people "acting a fooh" in that vid from fox 6. so does that mean fox 6 is racist??

Exitspeed
03-19-2010, 03:37 PM
I live right down the road from Yoo, and I haven't had a single problem in my area since I moved here in July. I just got done talking to neighbors that have been here the last 50 years that say they wouldn't live ANYWHERE else. My part of that map is CLEAR, so maybe I don't count as a northsider?

Either way, black white yellow brown or green, I never hung out a window of a moving vehicle " acting a fooh " and I think those that do should be cited.

That's cause you're not in the hood. The area I'm talking about is the area clearly defined on those maps as problem areas.

Voodoo Chick
03-19-2010, 04:01 PM
Well, I guess there could be a pretty simple solution, really........to those who think the northside is "just misunderstood," here's an idea to help educate the rest of us, we unenlightened folk, so we may see past our errors in judgement: get your recording device of choice all warmed up, pick a really nice, hot Saturday night in, say.......July.....and go sit somewhere like 29th and Center.......or maybe somewhere on Lisbon Ave.....or better still, hang out in front of a nightclub with an equally misunderstood reputation......record the friendly, helpful people that interact with you, and show us the video! :) And no....of course I'm not being sarcastic.......:rolleyes:

T-Bag
03-19-2010, 04:27 PM
wrath...man i don't even know what to say to a person defending tthese people...

"what do you mean...you people?"

03CVLX
03-19-2010, 04:57 PM
I take 911 calls for a living as most of you already know. Yesterday was F***ing crazy. We had 101 runs on the board in just 6 hours. Tons of car wrecks, lots of fights etc etc.

There are definitely really crappy neighborhoods on the northside, but there are some very nice quiet neighborhoods too, where we almost never get called into.

As for this Cruising, sideshow BS...Everyone can say the cops and media makes it much worse, but we all know it still happens. And we all pretty much know what would happen if the cops left it alone, and one of those kids got injured or killed while screwing around, everything would flip around and people would be questioning why the cops didn't bother to do anything about it. It's all just a vicious circle.

GTSLOW
03-19-2010, 05:27 PM

I'm not gonna read thru the other pages. But clearly I support them dispersing that group of IDIOTS.

GTSLOW
03-19-2010, 05:29 PM

:rolf

wrath
03-19-2010, 07:12 PM
First you say we need to lay police off then you say there wasnt enough. Im sure they dont care if you are just cruising. They are trying to get things from getting out of hand like in the video.

They do care, otherwise there wouldn't be signs on Highway 100.

People like that don't go to that extreme for no apparent reason. Sure, they're an unruly nuisance... but then the cops come and so do the news crews. So now they have an audience and an ineffective police force. Now it's a game. They're like little kids testing their parents. And since so many of them got away with it all that does is make them more bold. So, the police should have came there and squashed the problem. Instead it became a dog and pony show with a flaccid police presence. It became a bullshit three ring sideshow of freaks.

That is one point of view..

How about this one........

Look at how they are driving.. The camera crew might 'promote' people to do stuff they wouldn't normally do.. Some of those things might be dancing, singing, jumping up and down.. But driving recklessly and showing complete disregard for safety? No, that is unacceptable.. Hands down..

Now, from EXPERIENCE.. These type of gatherings bring out people who want to act out.. And usually, or shall I say, most of the time ends up in gun fire.. Maybe people won't be shot but if I lived in that area I wouldn't want to hear people shooting their guns illegally..

I dunno what planet you live on but these arn't normal cruisers who have a vald drives license, valid registration and play a pretty penny for car insurance.. These are shit bags who don't have a DL, often have stolen license plates and registration stickers and don't even know how to spell insurance..

And the fact that you feel bad for them, just about makes me want to :puke

This wasn't cruising anyway. This was a dog and pony show. I didn't know it was as bad as it was and that's entirely my fault. I thought it was a bunch of kids loitering and screwing around. I didn't know they were being destructive. I originally wrote the beginning of the thread yesterday when no one else had news about it. It's definitely not excusable. What was seen there is what happens when you get large groups of unruly people together. And I stand firm--either the cops need to ignore such things or stop it very quickly.

Yooformula
03-19-2010, 07:42 PM
I live right down the road from Yoo, and I haven't had a single problem in my area since I moved here in July.

hey now! leave me and my northside ghetto :rolleyes: home alone.....http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/albums/Yooformula/Picture_034.sized.jpg

lordairgtar
03-19-2010, 07:57 PM
The people involved themselves call what they do "cruising". So the media did the same. The first nice day and some were bound to get all crazy, but damn, please at least respect the neighborhood.

pOrk
03-19-2010, 08:13 PM
hey now! leave me and my northside ghetto :rolleyes: home alone.....http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/albums/Yooformula/Picture_034.sized.jpg

I love living in our ghetto

Silver350
03-19-2010, 08:31 PM
Doesn't matter. The map shows where the crime is in the City of Milwaukee including all the neighborhoods.

I am to burst your bubble but that does not include all the neighborhoods. If you put your cursor on those little pretty icons they give a partial address and none of those ones that are on there are West Allis. They are close but not in west allis. If they were the thefts and domestic violence inccedents would appear.

Here is the list of west allis incidents.
http://www.westallisnow.com/news/87720412.html

Rocket Power
03-19-2010, 08:33 PM
I originally wrote the beginning of the thread yesterday when no one else had news about it.

That's because its not news, same crap every year. A group of disrespectful ass hats being loud, unsafe and unruly.

Old Dog
03-20-2010, 11:04 AM
I don't see any cruising going on. Just a bunch of idiots hanging out of cars & driving like fools. Too bad the media associates this with cruising.

T-Bag
03-20-2010, 12:35 PM
I love living in our ghetto

Been spendin' most our lives living in a gangsta's paradise....

FoxStang
03-20-2010, 03:35 PM
Seems like some halfway decent parenting and the fear of God would do allot of people good. Yeah there's still crime in the suburbs, but its usually not stupid shit like this. Most of its because people in the burbs get complacent and think they don't need to lock their doors at night, which the bottom rung of society has learned to feed of off. These people make me sick to my stomach.

Exitspeed
03-20-2010, 03:53 PM
I am to burst your bubble but that does not include all the neighborhoods. If you put your cursor on those little pretty icons they give a partial address and none of those ones that are on there are West Allis. They are close but not in west allis. If they were the thefts and domestic violence inccedents would appear.

Here is the list of west allis incidents.
http://www.westallisnow.com/news/87720412.html

Look, point is to show where the concentration of crime is in the city of Milwaukee. The Northside. That is why I posted it.