PDA

View Full Version : t.o.

Anakonda69
03-17-2010, 12:28 PM
what are your thoughts on him? think the packers should give him a look?

Nix
03-17-2010, 12:34 PM
He's a shitbag with a bad attitude. He is pretty much all but washed up. I guess if he could get with a decent team with a decent QB he still has some years left. but his attitude is terrible.

I doubt there is any way that Ted Thompson would be willing to pay him what he is looking for anyhow.

When I hear his name one word comes to mind. Cancer...

Karps TA
03-17-2010, 01:11 PM
TO has been one of the most overrated WR's to ever play the game. He drops more balls then any top tier WR I've ever seen. He has these stat padding games against shitty teams every year. He'll make some crazy catches, but then he'll drop easy 3rd downs that are drive killers.

TO has nothing to offer the Packers. He's not fast. So he's not a deep threat. He's got shitty hands, so he's not a possesion WR. And he's not a guy who goes up the middle.

Every WR the Packers have right now is better then him. By alot.

But I'm biased. I think he's one of the biggest D-bags to every play the game.

animal
03-17-2010, 01:35 PM
With regards to T.O. and the packers and "detriment to the team", etc. I've always said: sign him, and fly him in on sundays to catch touchdowns, then send him home for six days. I bet you can get him cheaper now than you could've before ;)

I've wanted a TO jersey for years, but I can't bring myself to wear a philly jersey or a star... and who the hell wants to wear buffalo? If there was a packer TO jersey i'd buy it immediately.

Karps TA
03-17-2010, 01:36 PM
The last thing the Packers need is WRs. That's far and away their best position.

animal
03-17-2010, 02:03 PM
More never hurts, what's gonna happen are we gonna be over the imaginary cap? :) Dude could surprise ya. If he's available i say definately take a look at him.

Anakonda69
03-17-2010, 02:04 PM
i'm not saying they need him by any means. but he could probably be picked up for cheap and would be a decent receiver when we run 4 wide. james jones is decent but i would rather have owens has my number 4 receiver then jones. depth never hurts either. seems like a touchy subject. lol

Karps TA
03-17-2010, 02:09 PM
Yeah cause he's really shown to be that missing piece to so many ball clubs. Which is why he's made the playoffs what twice in his career?

Plus the side benefit of making Jennings and Driver unhappy with their touches.

Unless he can block DE and blitzing LB's he'd be of ZERO value.

I honestly would burn all my Packer memorbilia and never watch a Packer game again if they signed that pile of shit. I'd rather have the team lose every game for the next 20 years then see him wearing the green and gold.

fivonut
03-17-2010, 02:33 PM
I've wanted a TO jersey for years, but I can't bring myself to wear a philly jersey or a star... and who the hell wants to wear buffalo? If there was a packer TO jersey i'd buy it immediately.

There's always a niners jersey!!

animal
03-17-2010, 03:36 PM
There's always a niners jersey!!

I've long thought about that, but it was 4 teams ago now lol. I suppose if he keeps going to unacceptable teams that'd be the easiest choice.

T-Bag
03-17-2010, 04:10 PM
TO is an overrated toolbag.

That is all.

hrsp
03-18-2010, 02:46 AM
packers dont need him and they dont need the headache that is t.o

hrsp
04-21-2010, 09:45 PM
him in washington...if he just shits the fuck up and plays...great...if not GDIAF

Reverend Cooper
04-21-2010, 09:46 PM
He is cancer period.