PDA

View Full Version : Funny Craigslist ad.

Nix
03-16-2010, 09:09 PM
http://madison.craigslist.org/cto/1647392906.html :rolf

Dam Good Respectable lookin' Work Van - $2995 (Madison)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-03-16, 6:01PM CDT
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Respectable unlike alot of those contractors out there who ain't got a lick of sense drivin' round in their beat up piece a sh_ _ truck sportin' their names being all proud.... I would never call any of them... Common sense would tell most folks the same thing... Ya want a nice looking, well cared for, freshly Re-furbished Clean inside and out White van you may have seen 1 or 2 around with the big company name on the sides...A moving billboard and reflection of Quality!!! 1-800-NEW ROOF? How about 1-800-NEW-TRUCK? Have you seen that beat up Toyota truck around town? I sure as hell wouldn't be callin' him to come fix my roof!

This 98 E150 Has FRESH:
* TIRES
* TUNE-UP
* BATTERY
* REAR END

It even has shelving in the back to keep your crap organized!! When was the last time your crap was organized? Didn't your daddy tech ya any better than that? My daddy woulda beat me if I left something out! Today's kids could use a good beatin'! Hell most of you poor excuse for UNPLANNED PARENTS could use one to! Get ya back in line....Anyway, if your looking for a clean, solid and reliable work van that you don't have to put any money into, then Call me and schedule a test drive. And if ya get the machine, show me you ain't brain dead like most folks and leave a dam message.

Thank Ya.
838-9595 and if I gotta tell you it's 608, you are brain dead!

Pictures? Clear your mind and picture a clean white full size Ford Econoline Van... Do you see it? Can you visualize it? Well there ya go! Not so hard was it?

PS these are picture's of my Porsche not the van but nice tho ahy?

FoxStang
03-16-2010, 10:06 PM
Haha, guy raises an excellent point.

GTSLOW
03-16-2010, 10:16 PM
:rolf that thing better sell quick

hrsp
03-16-2010, 11:34 PM
shit is funny

97z2801ss
03-17-2010, 12:22 AM
bwhaahaha good ad

lordairgtar
03-17-2010, 12:26 AM
Everyone does know what a E150 van looks like.