PDA

View Full Version : Love Letter

nismodave
03-15-2010, 09:29 PM
Got this in an Email...:rolf

To my darling husband,

Before you return from your business trip, I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway.

Fortunately not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway, I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake.

The garage door is slightly bent but the pickup fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart.

I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife
XXX

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g250/nismodave57/securedownload.jpg

P.S. Your Girlfriend Called

Anakonda69
03-15-2010, 09:53 PM
funny shit.

1BadBytch
03-16-2010, 09:37 AM
omg ... lol wow. I don't know how forgiving I could be after something like that...

william schlosser
03-16-2010, 09:47 AM
Very funny. Could be my wife.

lilws6
03-16-2010, 11:03 AM
i wana know how the truck gets on top of a ferrari without fucking something up?? the quarters the glass all seem to be unharmed. either way if you don't look at it in depth like i did it makes a funny story :goof

LEWETHETIGER73
03-18-2010, 07:23 PM
I don't know how many times I have seen this pic. Here is my belief how it all worked out. The truck crashed into a closed garage door. When the door got knocked in it created a ramp so to speak. The truck rolled up the ramp while moving it at the same time. This would explain how it got onto the car with the door in front and kinda how the car doesn't have that much damage. Although then there should be some scratches at least or a busted tail light. or.....

There was a slight hill in front of the door and it had some air when it crashed through landing on the car and moving everything with it. I don't know but it is fun to speculate on.

Oh and the joke was pretty good.

portponies
03-18-2010, 10:38 PM
I don't know how many times I have seen this pic. Here is my belief how it all worked out. The truck crashed into a closed garage door. When the door got knocked in it created a ramp so to speak. The truck rolled up the ramp while moving it at the same time. This would explain how it got onto the car with the door in front and kinda how the car doesn't have that much damage. Although then there should be some scratches at least or a busted tail light. or.....

There was a slight hill in front of the door and it had some air when it crashed through landing on the car and moving everything with it. I don't know but it is fun to speculate on.

I think they just have poor organizational skills.

Or maybe it's the beginning of a hoarding problem.

73MACH
03-19-2010, 11:10 AM
OMG!! !BAAaHAAAA

VroomPshhTsi
03-19-2010, 06:04 PM
Response letter...

Dear Wife,

Why were you out of the kitchen?