PDA

View Full Version : German Precision Ya

TransAm12sec
03-10-2010, 12:13 AM
http://www.wimp.com/thehexacopter/

WhatsADSM
03-10-2010, 12:58 AM
Very cool. That seems like it would be a very fun project.

So what is interesting for sure is the motor control on that. It must have all 6 motors under velocity control... and they are clearly pretty well tuned in since the thing was much more stable than I would have guessed it would be.

As a final note that bish has some SERIOUS balls. It was really moving out when he would lay into the throttle!

Thanks for the link!

VroomPshhTsi
03-10-2010, 08:58 AM
effing awesome!!!

Al
03-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Very cool. That seems like it would be a very fun project.

So what is interesting for sure is the motor control on that. It must have all 6 motors under velocity control... and they are clearly pretty well tuned in since the thing was much more stable than I would have guessed it would be.

As a final note that bish has some SERIOUS balls. It was really moving out when he would lay into the throttle!

Thanks for the link!

If you buy the right transmitter, you can tie in 6 servo/speed controllers to the 4 main cyclic inputs and also include an onboard gyro sensor to keep things smooth and predictable.

There is also a 4 rotor toy that has been on the market for 10 years now.

GTSLOW
03-11-2010, 06:11 PM
You sob I posted this in a different thread on here and no one said anything. :D

Korndogg
03-11-2010, 06:12 PM
You sob I posted this in a different thread on here and no one said anything. :D

nobody likes you