PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Orange Kitten. Suggestion?

MoCkiN U
03-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Guys/Girls,

We are wanting to get Hannah a kitten. We are preferably looking for a orange colored one. Would like to be short hair to help me with allergies.

There was a store in winthrop harbor I could go to but they havent had kittens in the store in forever. Do you guys have any hook ups/suggestions on where to look?

Local animal shelter has some cats but they mostly much older and long hair. Didnt find any who had been around children.

pOrk
03-08-2010, 06:39 PM
Don't pay more then 50 bucks for a cat, can usually get them free or damn near it

Check Craigslist Pets, and also Puppyland in West Bend. They prolly have damn near 70 cats, and usually all they ask for is a donation. This is a shelter, some old cats but most are less then 2-3 years old if I remember correctly

michelle
03-08-2010, 06:47 PM
Check humane societies. You may be lucky and find one a little older that is declawed, which would be beneficial to your daughter and your furniture.

MoCkiN U
03-08-2010, 07:43 PM
Check humane societies. You may be lucky and find one a little older that is declawed, which would be beneficial to your daughter and your furniture.

I would really like declawed. I am all for adopting and really after showing the wife we are coming off the orange restriction. We are open so if you find something let me know. I am still looking.

WOuld like to adopt and save a cat

-stew-
03-08-2010, 08:20 PM
Second Hand Purrs in Milwaukee.

Myles
03-08-2010, 11:50 PM
I can paint my cat orange.

He is known as the devils spawn though, you might want to invest in a shock collar.

MoCkiN U
03-09-2010, 12:21 AM
Second Hand Purrs in Milwaukee.

they have lots.

Myles........you are a twisted individual :rolf

Myles
03-09-2010, 01:00 AM
Just trying to help a brotha out.

MoCkiN U
03-09-2010, 02:00 AM
ha ha ha for some reason I just see you sitting around board zapping the shit out of a random cat just because.

BR3W CITY
03-09-2010, 07:34 AM
Kindred Kitties in Kenosha/Racine is where I got mine. PLEASE if you can adopt a cat from a shelter/foster home. You can still find lots of kittens, already housebroken, some spayed/nuetered already.

I got my kitty when he was about 2 months old (maybe less), from a shelter and he's been the BEST. I think it was $80, that included a bag of food, brush, a couple of toys, and a bunch of certificates for free spay/neuter since ours wasn't yet. He isn't declawed but doesn't do damage.

There are sooooo may homeless cat around in shelters, there's no reason to get one from a pet store.

Ricky Bobby
03-09-2010, 09:32 PM
ha ha ha for some reason I just see you sitting around board zapping the shit out of a random cat just because.actually evertime ive seen myles cat its been pretty tame with very minor devilish lash outs :rolf

indyzmike
03-09-2010, 09:36 PM
Another vote for Second Hand Purrs.

MoCkiN U
03-26-2010, 06:29 PM
We did a good thing today.

Spent some time at Safe Harbor Kenosha's Human Society and brought home a 4yr old surrender. He is spayed and declawed in front which will be good for Hannah learning how to interact with a cat.

He is cute and all black but his history provided by the previous owner is what sold us. Detailed history with the families 3yr old including letting her put him in a stroller and roll around the house.

xxsn0blindxx
03-26-2010, 08:00 PM
Not orange, but you can't beat the price :rolf

http://boortz.com/images/funny/free_cat.jpg

All joking aside, good luck with the new cat.

MoCkiN U
03-26-2010, 08:43 PM
^ LOL you sick focker....

Car Guy
03-26-2010, 10:16 PM
Post up pictures of (name?)......

1320PNY
03-26-2010, 10:18 PM
Krylon k02337001

MoCkiN U
03-26-2010, 10:28 PM
It was named JuJu. Will put up pics tomorrow. He's jet black

MoCkiN U
04-04-2010, 03:08 PM
Better late than never I guess. We are having a small issue with his name "JuJu" we dont think thats actually his name cause he doesnt come or react to it at all. Think they just made it up so we are renaming him something Hannah came up with "bishop". Dunno, it just came outof nowhere

He is doing well other wise. I have never had such a cuddling cat who licks you everytime he's near. Wierd but cute. He is great around Hannah so its really comforting to have him around her.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/ShoUrGlow/IMG_1411.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/ShoUrGlow/IMG_1412.jpg

-stew-
04-04-2010, 03:32 PM
Better late than never I guess. We are having a small issue with his name "JuJu" we dont think thats actually his name cause he doesnt come or react to it at all.

Is this your first cat?

:goof

MoCkiN U
04-04-2010, 04:18 PM
HA HA HA HA. No

He is for sure his own cat tho.

michelle
04-04-2010, 06:57 PM
All three of my cats come when called. Otis plays fetch too, but only with Adam.

Glad things are going well with your kitty!

1997 Trans-Am
04-04-2010, 07:35 PM
Better late than never I guess. We are having a small issue with his name "JuJu" we dont think thats actually his name cause he doesnt come or react to it at all. Think they just made it up so we are renaming him something Hannah came up with "bishop". Dunno, it just came outof nowhere

haha, cats dont react to there name like a dog. There dumb when it comes to that