PDA

View Full Version : March 8th...

-stew-
03-08-2010, 03:08 PM
AWESOME!!! Took mine out today. Drove up to the north side to buy a bumper sticker. Took the long way home. Stopped at Oscars for a chicken sammich. Awesome day for a ride.

kornholio788
03-08-2010, 04:28 PM
I was out today as well. Didn't even have anywhere to go really just cruised around. What an awesome march day!

Was finally able to really feel the new tires I just had put on with the roads being warmer and get a little lean action going. Got her on the freeway and really opened her up for the first time since last season. Forgot how fast 110 comes lol.

lilws6
03-08-2010, 05:25 PM
i was out as well today opened it up a little and found 120 come up real fast in 3rd i forgot the nature of the beast. but it felt good

Junky Giorgio
03-08-2010, 09:48 PM
I took my Daytona out yesterday for a half hour. I almost didn't want to go back home, but there's still too much salt on the roads for my liking.

Waver
03-08-2010, 09:49 PM
I was having some fun yesterday...........115 messing with a Saab

-stew-
03-08-2010, 10:53 PM
I took my Daytona out yesterday for a half hour. I almost didn't want to go back home, but there's still too much salt on the roads for my liking.

Too much salt for me, too. But I was itchin! And my bike is so dirt covered at the moment I didn't care. Dude pulled up next to me at a light on a stretched zx12, lots of polished aluminum and it was spotless. As soon as get done working on it next week I'm gonna spend a day or two cleaning it.

You have a bike?

lilws6
03-09-2010, 09:01 AM
ive seen many polished out harley's and stuff ridign so i figured it can't hurt i'm just going to have to clean the crap out of mine soon. its covered in dust from sittign all winter so its got a layer of protectant on it

-stew-
03-09-2010, 10:20 AM
I washed mine a few times last year, but I never went nuts on it or even pollished the aluminum. She was under a blanket all winter, but she is still the dirtiest she's ever been since I bought it.

lilws6
03-09-2010, 10:32 AM
same here i don't have anythign to polish lol but i wash and wax her a few times a month

deuceWI
03-09-2010, 06:57 PM
too much salt.

I'm still waiting for at least 1 good rain to wash the roads.

My bike may not be as pretty as when she was new, but I definitely don't want the rust / oxidation getting to her any time soon.

FANAT1C
03-09-2010, 10:11 PM

You have a bike?

JaMichaels
03-12-2010, 05:45 PM
My Iron Sportster is caked with dirty water.. Was worth every minute of what it's going to take me to clean it.

cheap80Z28
03-12-2010, 11:35 PM
monday, monday I hope to take mine out for its maiden ride of 2010.

cheap80Z28
03-15-2010, 12:42 AM
couldn't wait for monday to get here, so took the long way to the PO (20mi) and home at 10 pm. almost seemed colder on the way in at noon then at 10 pm. hope I didn't start my bad habit to soon .

MoCkiN U
03-15-2010, 01:03 AM
I am stoked looking at tomorrows forecast. I wont be out riding like you guys are but I'll for sure be out in the local neighborhoods playing around with basic stuff

-stew-
03-15-2010, 08:07 AM
I was out riding Saturday. Took it to Sportland 2 to order some parts and ran a few other errands. Gonna take it out today. I really wanna take it to work tonight but I'm gonna hold off until the night time lows are above 40. Then I will officially consider riding season here.

lilws6
03-15-2010, 09:05 AM
thats why i don't wana take mine out to work yet that and i still have to get that plate from pork to get my plate back on the bike

FANAT1C
03-15-2010, 12:54 PM
I've been out riding, over 100 miles so far this year and loving it!
Kelley hit me up when you venture out from your neighborhood.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Waver
03-16-2010, 09:30 AM
Too much salt for me, too. But I was itchin! And my bike is so dirt covered at the moment I didn't care. Dude pulled up next to me at a light on a stretched zx12, lots of polished aluminum and it was spotless. As soon as get done working on it next week I'm gonna spend a day or two cleaning it.

You have a bike?
No I was referring to the car, because I was a dumbass and didnt see what forum this was in.....However We did just take in a nice sportster in on trade about a week ago........not a bad price either

-stew-
03-16-2010, 01:36 PM
No I was referring to the car, Round these parts, we don't care about cars. Especially yours.

because I was a dumbass and didnt see what forum this was in

Nick we know you're slow, but we think you can read. Admit it, you were just trying to be one of the cool kids.

a nice sportster

No such thing.

:loser :punch: :thumbsup

Have a nice day!! :D

Waver
03-18-2010, 06:39 PM
Round these parts, we don't care about cars. Especially yours.

Nick we know you're slow, but we think you can read. Admit it, you were just trying to be one of the cool kids.

No such thing.

:loser :punch: :thumbsup

Have a nice day!! :D

funny lol