PDA

View Full Version : I love Goodwill !!!

awsomeears
03-08-2010, 01:39 PM
There used underware is very reasonable........................... :stare

I kid I kid :goof

I purchased two Golf clubs for $3.99 each( 3 & 5 Wood ) there nothing special as there Dunlop buy I just likeed how the grips were and length. Step dad told me there ladies but I didn't know that.

Went to hit a small bucket today and was clearing 190-200 yards, very little slice and over all I was impressed. Difference from Ladies clubs to men's is what ????

Btw this was off the mat as I didn't use any Tee's, this tells me even tho the shaft is Graphite I have good control.

Woo Woo

Crawlin
03-08-2010, 01:42 PM
suprised you weren't slicing them a ton.

usually on a graphite shaft for women will have a little more flex for when they bring it around it'd speed up the face a bit. Kinda just like how a men's club is, but just slightly weaker. I laugh at all the guys who buy extra stiff shafts that don't really need it, haha.

Anyways, just means that you probably have a good tempo and aren't swinging with insane club head speed, so it's hitting solidly. That slight bit of slice might be since the club head will be slightly open since you are probably just a TAD strong for it, haha.

PureSound15
03-08-2010, 01:54 PM
What Chris said ....

OR

You swing, look and have the physical make up of a woman. :)

awsomeears
03-08-2010, 02:33 PM
What Chris said ....

OR

You swing, look and have the physical make up of a woman. :)

I wish I had a nice set of ( .) (. ) I'd never leave the house :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

But seriously I hit about 50 golf balls and sliced only 1 REAL bad and about 5 faded right, and your right I'm leaving the face open as my brother helped me over come that. Not %100 but controllable ...............

Another thing is that Ive been hitting the gym since Feb 1st and my body just feels excellent in motion :thumbsup

Crawlin
03-08-2010, 02:36 PM
hahaha, i didn't want to "go there" but yeah... you probably swing like a chick, haha. j/k

reminds me of when peter and lois switch bodies in Family Guy, he starts playing with lois' tits, haha.

jbiscuit
03-08-2010, 02:44 PM
golf? Driving range? March?

Karps TA
03-08-2010, 02:56 PM
Funny, I bought a Taylor Made R7 3 wood a couple years ago out of a bin, and could not hit that club at all. I finally got frustrated and traded it in a Golf Galaxy and the guy looks at it and said "So your wife not happy with this?" I'm like what? Oh shit it's a girls club.

I think my facing turning 5 shades of red gave it away.