PDA

View Full Version : Wtb iphone

xxtremeteam
03-04-2010, 12:30 PM
I had a used iphone lined up for my wife deal fell through so I am going to see if anyone has one or knows someone selling one looking to spend 150 or under please thanks Eric

Dr.Buick
03-04-2010, 12:57 PM
I had a used iphone lined up for my wife deal fell through so I am going to see if anyone has one or knows someone selling one looking to spend 150 or under please thanks Eric
Eric thats a tough thing to ask for I sold mine 250 and i gave it away

xxtremeteam
03-04-2010, 01:03 PM
I know just trying she can upgrade in oct but not before I have a few co workers who may upgrade soon to 16gb or bigger and said they would honor the deal that fell through dosent hurt to ask had my for almost a month and would be lost with out it

this may help att droid phone I know a few peopl who said if at&t gets a droid I could buy there iphone for the cost of the droid
http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-sales/promotion/motobackflip.jsp?wtSlotClick=1-002WII!CIHP01V213UGDMAINDASANMCKSHC-2-1&rel=nofollow

BR3W CITY
03-04-2010, 01:34 PM
Apple is suing HTC because of supposed copyright infringements, but it is largely being done because of the possibility of Droid on Att. HTC still makes alot of the hardware components that the droid devices use, and it poses a direct threat to Apple's market share. They are hoping to prevent ATT from carrying a droid, as well as trying to make the legal implications cost more than its worth. They will get one, but probably not soon.

xxtremeteam
03-04-2010, 01:40 PM
br3w city as of march 7th this year you can get a droid for att see my link above

BR3W CITY
03-04-2010, 04:40 PM
i understand that they are to be available, im just mentioning the lawsuit since it seems they have interest in preventing the droid on att, or at least slowing it.

On that note, you may be able to phone an older non-s version for closer to your price range. If she can upgrade in october, I'd just wait and have her get a droid at that point, unless she is dead set on the iphone

1320PNY
03-04-2010, 10:40 PM
Corporate rate on a new 3Gs is $199. Did you need a Gs? If you want a G, we may have a couple at work since we upgraded to Gs. I'll ask the bossman tomorrow.

97z2801ss
03-05-2010, 02:22 AM
I have broken 2 Iphones both times guy 250 + for them, Broken mind you.

1320PNY, obviously take care of the Original Post, but if there is more than one or you come accross It id like to do the same for the gf.

xxtremeteam
03-05-2010, 07:41 AM
Corporate rate on a new 3Gs is $199. Did you need a Gs? If you want a G, we may have a couple at work since we upgraded to Gs. I'll ask the bossman tomorrow.

pm sent