PDA

View Full Version : The riders ITCH!!!

BigSnailBuick
03-03-2010, 12:57 PM
Is anyone as excited to ride as me and my buddies??!!!! Last few days we have just been starting the bikes up and smirking like its christmas :thumbsup Im most excited to just start riding to UWM so I dont spend 15minutes looking for parking anymore and can just roll right up to the doors!!! I cant wait to take the cars out again but most of all the bike, 6 dollars to fill up and ride all day :headbang:headbang

lilws6
03-03-2010, 01:52 PM
i can't wait as well need s set of tires and an oil change and i'll be good for the season. sinc emy DD is starting to take a crap i can't wait to get the bike going again. mine takes about $11 to fill think its about 5 gallons of premium

VroomPshhTsi
03-03-2010, 09:40 PM
All these threads about people's new bikes is giving me the itch to get a bike and start riding again. Damn you all!! :goof

MoCkiN U
03-03-2010, 10:04 PM
Im sure ill be riding around my apartment complex and the local schools parking lot this weekend

WickedSix
03-04-2010, 08:55 AM
Going to prep my bike for the season this weekend. Even though I still have it up for sale I am jonesing bad to ride it again.... there is nothing in the world like the freedom of riding a motorcycle

07ROUSHSTG3
03-04-2010, 09:10 AM
looks like rain for sunday. hopefully a ton of it!! i have seen a few harleys at the bar in st. cloud already. actually, it isn't uncommon to see them in the dead of winter.

T-Bag
03-04-2010, 09:43 AM
i am really gettig the itch but i have to resist buying another one...at least this year

-stew-
03-04-2010, 10:21 AM
I'm jonesin real bad. I ain't rode since Labor day. I think my battery is fagged out. When I get back in town Monday I gotta clean the garage and start ripping the bike apart and get that bitch rockin. My buddy just picked up a Buel 1125R, can't wait to go riding with him and light him up!

BigSnailBuick
03-04-2010, 03:03 PM
Me and my buddy Jason took the Ducks for a few passes on his shop road. Had to popstart mine...the battery had enough juice for one turnover but the bike killed :goof We thought this would settle our nerves to actually go out and ride if we screwed around on his street for 15minutes but all it did was make it worse. :durr