PDA

View Full Version : Rent Party Room?

OxmanWI
03-02-2010, 07:27 PM
Where can you rent a cheap party room, just the space with heat and electric? I don't want to rent one of those $1000 minimum side rooms at a restaurant or bar. Looking for just a room that can hold 100+ people and bring my own beer and food. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Josh

Car Guy
03-02-2010, 07:59 PM
You will have a hard time finding a place that allows you to bring your own food and beer for 100+ people. Either the business needs to make money on the room rental or food and beer.....

jimez1
03-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Well since you are in the military, you could try the hall at the Oak Creeek VFW post on Shepard Ave. Or the back hall at the American Legion post in South Milwaukee on Monroe Ave I beleive. You should get them for discounted pricing, or if you know anybody that is a member at them the hall may be free. I did this for a Xmas party this year, The hall was free if we cleaned up after ourselves and we brought our own food all we had to do was pay for the beer. Or just thought of this you could talk to the people in charge of the club on base and that would be free, with bring your own food. All you would have for an expense is the bar/ half barrel

TransAm12sec
03-02-2010, 09:36 PM
http://www.county.milwaukee.gov/HumboldtPavilion22948.htm

Red97GTP
03-03-2010, 12:21 AM
There's paulos on 51st and Howard but I don't think you can bring our own beer. I think you can bring your own food though. You'd probably have to call and ask but I know they can handle 100+ people and I can't Imagine that they're rates are outrageous.

SSDude
03-03-2010, 05:00 AM
Howell Gardens also a Legion Post, you can bring your own food. Have to buy their beer but it's reasonable.

jimez1
03-03-2010, 09:16 AM
Totally forgot about Howell Gardens. Nice place has a sizable back room as well