PDA

View Full Version : Military Clothes/Uniform stuff Free or Cheep

PonyKiller87
02-27-2010, 02:12 PM
I just recently got back from OTS and figured now that I'm a 2LT in the Air Guard it was time to clean out all my old army stuff and some of the old enlisted stuff I had. I don't really need any of this stuff so prices are OBO or you can even pay by bottles of captain.

Beat up old black combat boots, I think all of them are 10R size. Most are in decent used shape, they make good shop boots but I dont really need 8 pairs.
FREE

BDU's These are the dark camo ones that are phased out now. There are 3 sets of winters and 3 sets of summers. All of them are either Small - Regular or Small -Long. Pretty much if your waist is more than 32 or your taller than 5'8 these won't fit you. Some are still freshly starched, some aren't but over all they are all in good shape.
$5 each set. $20 or a bottle of captain for all 6 sets

Army Hanging garment bag, this is the black one with the gold US Amry crest on it that they sell at the PX/BX. Its in pretty good shape, all the zippers still work...
$10

Army Dress uniform stuff. Full set of regualr and STAYBRIGHT buttons for the coat. Several STAYBRIGHT US insignia and ordinance bombs, a few PFC and SPC rank, might be some other stuff in there too..?
$20 or a bottle of captain

I'll be posting more stuff as I continue to clean out my closet.

PonyKiller87
02-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Air Force Enlisted Service Dress Coat, Size 40 with SrA patches on it.

Air Force Enlisted Service Dress Coat, Size 42 with SrA Patches on it.

Air Force SrA rank patches(I think I have 10 total) for blues shirts, US insignia(2 sets) and SrA pin on rank... Free

Brand new Service Dress / Class A shoes. Bates, size 10. These are the ones you have to polish, but I never put any on or even took them out of the box.

Brand new Service Dress / Class A shoes. Bates, size 11. These are the ones you have to polish, but I never put any on or even took them out of the box.

Brand new Steel Toe Boots, Climber brand, black, never polished yet... Size 10

WickedSix
03-01-2010, 11:12 AM
i woulda thought sarah would have jumped at these :rolf

Moparjim
03-01-2010, 11:54 AM
I would be interested in the steel toe boots, and definitely a few pairs of the free beat up ones. Pm me or something so we can meet up.

Monstr913
03-01-2010, 11:56 AM
she can't fit in any of these boobs are to big probably, although i'm sure she would like to get in his pants, lol