PDA

View Full Version : Jetz/Dairy Queen

lordairgtar
02-26-2010, 03:47 PM
Up again this year is our little cruise night on Thursday nights. All cars are welcome. We are trying to put together some neat stuff this year. One thing is to have some different talent entertaining. I'll still be DJing but a portion of the night will be open to whatever stuff we can get. We are sorry that we can't offer payment, but if a new band/performer or act is willing to come out and perform, this would be a good way to get some "air time" and your name out. I am sure we could at least provide some of that Dairy Queen goodness if you come out to play. The owner wants me to try and get some more people through the doors. I know that something different we will be doing is offering a buck off on the DQ Combo meals between 5PM and 7PM. I am also looking for some of the local businesses to contribute to give aways we do during the evening for some mention of their services they offer. Stay tuned.:banana

03Mach1
02-26-2010, 05:06 PM
Sounds good. This is not that far from my house so I hope to attend some nights this summer. I stopped by one time as I saw the cars in the parking lot as I was out running around. Seemed like a nice gathering. Good luck with the new things your going to try out this year!

lordairgtar
02-27-2010, 10:38 AM
Thanx, 03Mach1

lordairgtar
03-09-2010, 11:49 PM
So far I got a couple of auto related businesses to come up with some give-aways. Looking to get more. Trying for local to the Muskego area.