PDA

View Full Version : Canon 50D plus Many Extras - $1300

DirtyMax
02-24-2010, 03:47 PM
Found a full frame that I want.... this is a great opportunity for someone to get into DSLR and be geared up from the get-go.

Link to CL ad:
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pho/1616265833.html

This was my primary camera but I am getting a full frame so this one needs a new home. The body has approx 8000 actuations and it is in MINT condition. Included with this sale will be a Canon 50mm 1.8 lens, which is regarded as the biggest value in Canon Lenses. I already own a 50mm 1.4 so this is overlap and doesn't get used much. I will also include a Canon 55-250mm F4-5.6 EF-S IS with this package as well. This lens is a fine lens as well but will not work with a full frame body. It will come complete with a lens hood and UV/CPL filters as well. I also have an aftermarket Battery Grip (has all functions as the Canon BG-E2N sans aperture wheel) that will go along with it, in addition to 2 Li-Ion Batteries. Also included will be a Sandisk 8GB Compact Flash Card. This is all in addition to everything you would normally get in the box with the 50D. Everything I own is in MINT condition.

This is a great opportunity to get into a Prosumer grade 15.1 MP D-SLR and have the necessary accessories to begin shooting immediately. I would prefer to sell this as a package for now. Thanks!