PDA

View Full Version : I admit defeat. I cant go to ThirdGen Fest

Knyghtmare
05-26-2004, 09:29 PM
The wiring on my swap has officially kicked my ass and so I will not have the car ready for ThirdGen Fest on Saturday... So now that I cant go I need to give the Caravan information to someone who is willing to take over and lead the caravan down to meet the IL guys and then on to the fest. Sorry about this. I really thought my car would be done. Who is willing to take over?

PonyKiller87
05-27-2004, 01:30 AM
Tyler,

That sucks, Im almost in the same boat myself, tried to do to much all at once and its gonna be right down to the wire if my car goes or not. Either way though Im going down for the show, with or without the camaro. So if that helps any you wouldn't be the only none Thirdgen going. Anyways I can take care of the info if nobody else wants to. Just curious, what do you all have to do yet?

PonyKiller87
05-27-2004, 08:59 PM
Scratch that part about me being in the caravan. My car isnt going to be done in time and I dont think it will be much fun being in the caravan with the truck.

Scales
05-28-2004, 05:32 AM
Well I also accepted defeat on this one. Too much down to the wire stuff to get done before Saturday. But with my back the way it is now, there's no way I could pull off sitting for a 2 hour drive even if my car were ready to go!!! :(

Knyghtmare
05-28-2004, 04:43 PM
This isnt good... I have to tell everyone that the Caravan is canceled..... uh oh