PDA

View Full Version : GI: 87 Gt fox part out

rally_scort
02-22-2010, 11:18 PM
Im undecided whether to fix the soft floors in this car, and ive found a clean ranger to swap the drivetrain into.Ill list off what is still good and usable on the car, and ill see what kinda interest i get this week to decide if i start pulling it apart/find different shell/fix the rot/drive the hell out of it.

What will be up for grabs:
-2.5" Glasstek cowl hood, has hood pins and one very small nick in the cowl nearest the wiper blades
-complete grey cloth interior, 90% is in good shape
-b&m ripper shifter for t5
-8.8 with FMS 3.55s and a weak Traklok, posi is hit or miss
-16" ponies with decent front tires, rears are usable but i wouldnt drive on em for too long, has all centers, some small chipping but nothing horrible
-anything suspension related
-anything steering related
-T-tops with good glass, seals look decent but cant be sure since it hasnt been outside since i bought it.
-front bumper in primer, has cracks by passenger foglight hole
-rear bumper is decent, small nicks on the trim stripe
-side skirts in good shape
-front fenders in good shape, needs paint
-quarter glass is good
-power doors, no lock actuators, drivers door has rust at the bottom
-car is solid minus the floors, if somebody wants it as a roller

pm me with offers or post, and ill see what happens by the end of the week.Im more than willing to work with ya on prices, i dont have much stuck into the car, and most of the parts im taking make up the price i paid for the car.Car is located in North Prarie, ill do my best to make shit happen.

FoxStang
02-23-2010, 01:42 PM
Headliner, dash, cowl hood, how much?

rally_scort
02-23-2010, 01:48 PM
Headliner, dash, cowl hood, how much?

make me an offer, dash is perfect, headliner is in great shape, the cowl is nice with the small chip in the cowl.

PureSound15
02-23-2010, 02:17 PM
Must post a price

rally_scort
02-23-2010, 05:21 PM
$1400 for the whole car, runs/drives/stops but needs finishing and some work.

shawn
02-23-2010, 07:56 PM
how much u want for the skirts, hood?

rally_scort
02-23-2010, 07:57 PM
how much u want for the skirts, hood?

roller is pending

FoxStang
02-23-2010, 08:20 PM
If you don't sell the roller, some pics of the headliner, hood, and dash would be nice for me to determine a price.

rally_scort
02-23-2010, 08:22 PM
If you don't sell the roller, some pics of the headliner, hood, and dash would be nice for me to determine a price.

i will take pics tomorrow, car is sitting at work.

shawn
02-23-2010, 10:18 PM
went n looked at this car last week....hoods a easy fix, headliner didnt look bad at all, dash was clean as well

letsrunem
02-24-2010, 08:54 PM
I would like some parts, let me know if you decide to part it out.

badass88gt
02-24-2010, 09:24 PM
I need some lighted gray sunvisors and a shifter boot.....

rally_scort
02-24-2010, 09:44 PM
Im at the point to start parting the car out, this will be first come first serve basis.Please dont ask about parts, if your still waiting on your tax returns, just let me know when you have money to spend.My prices will be a ballpark, and im willing to work with you within reason.I want this stuff to move somewhat quick, since it will be pulled apart at work.

-stock 5.0 from an SN, unknown milage but runs great (complete intake to pan, with accesories and a/c bypass pulley)
$200

-t5 trans in perfect shape w/ fox bellhousing
$300

-Centerforce dual friction clutch and new flywheel, decent meat left on it, no slipping
$100

-complete 8.8 with 3.55s/worn out traklok
$150

-2.5" glasstek cowl hood, has hood pins and one very small nick in the edge of the cowl
$150

-B&M precision sport shifter with knob
$75

-unknown shorties, ceramic coating worn off
$50

-flowmaster 40s with stock tailpipes
$75

-T-top glass in good shape, will come with Ford storage covers
$100

-Complete Gt ground effects, no bumpers
$100

-stock tank with pump
$75

-doors (PW/PL)drivers door has small rust at the bottom lip, no lock actuators, speaker grills need replacing if your wanting mint
$75 pair

-Lx tails, passenger has small crack but not noticable from 5ft away
$40 pair

-BBK CAI with K&N filter, cleans up nice, for speed density cars
$50

-unknown brand UDPs, silver and in good shape
$40

-headlights, usable but could use a buffing, near new Silverstars
$60

-Front bumper cover, has cracks around passenger foglight hole,
$40 as is
$50 if i fiberglass it

-Rear bumper cover, small nicks but nothing horrible
$40 as is
$50 if i fiberglass it

-16" Ponies, 225s in front/245s in back, fronts are good, rears are usable, rims are straight but have minor peeling, with centercaps
$200

-stock radiator, no leaks and in good shape
$40

If its not listed, lemme know what you need.I dont want to list every interior part, suspension part, etc....If somebody wants the whole car as it sits, speak up before it starts to get tore down.Ill take $1100 for it complete, running and driving.

badass88gt
02-24-2010, 10:57 PM
How much for the sunvisors and shift boot?

rally_scort
02-27-2010, 07:13 AM
Car was sold yesterday :thumbsup