PDA

View Full Version : Spring Training!

jbiscuit
02-20-2010, 09:49 AM
That is all! :headbang

Jeff
02-21-2010, 05:55 PM
I got tix for opening day, I'm going nuts waiting!

70challenger452
02-24-2010, 01:56 PM
all 136 games broadcasted by FSN Wisconsin are going to be available in HD! Yeah buddy

Nix
02-24-2010, 02:04 PM
Im excited to see progress with chris capuino. He was great till his arm gave out. Hopefully the second tommy johns does the trick. He threw tues the paper said and he was all smiles. Go Brewers!!! Over 92 wins this season, hopefully.

Karps TA
02-24-2010, 02:37 PM
2 things I'm looking for.

#1 is this group of pitchers any better? I hope so, but seems like they still don't have much in the way of hard throwers. Mostly control/location guys. Hopefully Parra can finally get his head out his ass. Not having Kendal around should help.

#2 what they end up doing with Prince. Are they going to have no choice but to trade him? Can they really afford to sign him? His weight is such a factor. Atleast in the AL he could DH if he ate his way out of 1st base. Scary, cause he provides so much attitude and him and Braun are such a good combo.

And I guess a #3. Will Macha play another old ass catcher everyday just because or will he let a young guy have a real chance.

07ROUSHSTG3
02-24-2010, 02:54 PM
Im excited to see progress with chris capuino. He was great till his arm gave out. Hopefully the second tommy johns does the trick. He threw tues the paper said and he was all smiles. Go Brewers!!! Over 92 wins this season, hopefully.

yeah! i sure hope that he works out.

jbiscuit
02-24-2010, 03:27 PM
they better resign prince. They need that offense he generates. Last year we had a D+ pitching roster. This year I'll guess C+/B-. BUT if you take away Prince's homeruns/RBIs you are no better off than last year.

70challenger452
02-26-2010, 07:10 AM
While I would absolutely love to see prince be a career Brewer, I just don't think it's realistic to think we have a chance ponying up the dough that he will get in free agency. Prince is my favorite brewer but I just don't think spending 20% of your total salary on one guy (I think he'll probably get close to 15mil per) is a smart business move. He's a brewer through the end of 2011 so I say lets embrace every swing we watch cause come the off season after 2011, it's going to be just like CC, well put up a respectable offer, but just not quite what the big markets are willing to spend. I think we need to lock up YoGa before he gets real good, similar to what we did with Braun.