PDA

View Full Version : Wtf with the Tiger bs?!

Yooformula
02-19-2010, 05:06 PM
Who gives a fuck that he cheated?! I dont get how this media spectacle is headline news? Its his PERSONAL business, how/why the fuck should it be a big deal? He cheated so what....that makes him just another scumbag, but why does it need to become a big deal that needs to have a press conference? Fucking lame and great sense of priorities in life people...

jbiscuit
02-19-2010, 05:13 PM
Yea I agree, time to move on. He is who he is. The biggest joke are these people that think he will change. Why would he change? Cuz he got caught? I still think his continued marriage to Elin is arranged to be more of a business deal rather than an actual marriage. Its what needs to happen for his 'image' to show he can make it work and he is a family man that wants to make his marriage work. Celebrities are what the media WANTS you to believe they are. A lot of their lives that we hear about are fake/put on to create buzz in Hollywood and media attention in general.

He's a cheater. He got caught. It is what it is. I personally think that he needed no therapy or any of that...its who he is. He's not going to change. Its obvious he wanted to live that way. Getting caught doesn't change a thing. It just makes it more akward for him is all. And it probably cost him a small fortune to pay off a lot of these girls prior to this coming to light to stay quiet.

Karps TA
02-19-2010, 05:15 PM
I wanted Tiger Woods to come out and just go off.

"You folks want to hear the truth? Here's the truth. Hey my wife is awful in bed and ever since we got married, never puts out. You guys can feel me right? How many of you guys have gotten married and then the sex dried right the fuck up? So I got all these hot bitchz wanting a piece of the El Tigre. What the hell would you do? Exactly. Yeah and so what my wife is hot, doesn't mean she knows how to screw. You all know that the hot ones aren't always the best in the sack. Until you've had your salad tossed by 2 coked up strippers don't judge. And for all you colleagues and sponsors who have ripped me, remember this I've partied with all of you. I've been limousine riding, lear jet flying, kiss stealing, and wheeling and dealing with all of you. I've seen Ernie Els take more then one woman to space mountain, Phil, don't even get me started on that time with we pulled a pig roast with that black chic in Augusta, and I've seen the head of Accenture getting blown at 20,000 feet. By another dude!

And you people crying about me being a role model. I'm a great role model and all you men know it. If your son came home with just half the trim I fuck in 6 months, you'd be the proudest mutha fucking dad on the block. I get paid to play golf, not raise your fucking brat.

So go ahead and bash me all you want. I'll be ripping up the courses, setting records, earning bank and fucking your wife and daughter when the Tiger Woods express comes to your town.

Peace out bitchz."

But that's just me :D

Nix
02-19-2010, 05:16 PM
I believe that some of his fans demand answers and want him to speak about it. Why? I don't know, some people are just so obsessed and focused on other peoples lives sometimes.

I also think it has to do with him disappering for several months along with him losing sponsors.

Im sure there are plenty of reason people will come up with. regardless I agree with you. That is a private family matter but once you are a celebrity nothing is private anymore and the media with how fucked up it is will destroy or make you.

jbiscuit
02-19-2010, 05:23 PM
I was kinda hoping he would tell all similar to what Brandon's post states....rat others out. With golf though I don't think there are THAT many players out there...IE hooking up with random chicks. Maybe Sergio. Seriously, can you picture Jesper Parnevik gettin it on with a stripper in Ohio? :rolf

PureSound15
02-19-2010, 05:31 PM
I think his sincerity was just as successful as a "I'm young, rich and incredibly famous... is it THAT SURPRISING THAT I HIT A COUPLE BLONDES HERE AND THERE?"

Everyone at work was talking about how nervous he seemed but let's be serious: He's the most popular athlete in the world! Anyone would be nervous.

Yooformula
02-19-2010, 06:41 PM
I still cant believe any red blooded man actually goes to a sex rehab facility......IMO you should have your nuts cut off if you actually walk into one cause its clear you dont need them.lol

awsomeears
02-19-2010, 07:08 PM
See I'll have to disagree with you, not on the principle ( hate to say it he is a scum bag ) but I do care about this issue because I'm a fan of GOLF and love to watch him play and see any type of coverage about him.

He was squeaky clean and for once I felt good about another Top Notch Sports Professional being just that, now that is shot and his Apology was so FUCKING BOGUS and pre-writen.

Personally a Sorry is not valid if it come from a piece of pre-written pathetic speech, I'm not happy with you Tiger Woods !!!

07ROUSHSTG3
02-19-2010, 07:21 PM
he is an athlete. he isn't an elected official, or on the taxpayers payroll, or a person of power. he likes pu$$y. who gives a shit?!?! he doesnt owe anyone but his family an apology IMO.

07ROUSHSTG3
02-19-2010, 07:39 PM
for once i agree with james carville:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/blog/88961/index.html

pOrk
02-19-2010, 09:59 PM
There are millions of things happening in the world that are way way way more important then some schmuck cheating on his wife. Media ia a joke, as is any of his fans that demand an explanation. He doesn"t owe you shit.

Karps TA
02-20-2010, 12:21 AM
I doubt you'll ever see Tiger Woods be any good at golf again. He may win a few tournaments but his days of dominating is over because of this and the "therapy" he is getting. Golf is 90% mental. And what made Woods so great on the course was his mental attitude that he was the mutha f'n man. And this whole speech about thinking he was entitled and above everyone else, well that same attitude made him the best in his sport. You take that away and he's just another Phil Mickelson or some other golfer, with plenty of talent, but not the mental stamina to win the big ones.

HITMAN
02-20-2010, 12:51 AM
Tiger Woods? Who gives a fuck what some douche in a polo shirt, ugly pants and a set of golf clubs does? Aside from his wife and immediate family, it isn't anybody else's goddamned business. People in this country are so fucking retarded when it comes to celebrities...

hrsp
02-20-2010, 01:18 AM
WHY is he apologizing to the media? he only has to "apologize" to his wife and his family...people need to get lives and stop caring about what these athletes do in there spare time...GET HOBBYS PEOPLE!!!!lol

Yoo hit it right on the head...

Got Boost
02-20-2010, 10:10 AM
I think he has to apologize to his sponsors ...Maybe not in a public forum ...Hed took their money and was supposed to be moraly responsible ..He wasent, thats why he lost sponsors ....That could all been have been done behind closed doors also .. I just want to know as most other people when is he going to golf again... He owes my no applogy..

BigSnailBuick
02-20-2010, 02:34 PM
I wanted Tiger Woods to come out and just go off.

"You folks want to hear the truth? Here's the truth. Hey my wife is awful in bed and ever since we got married, never puts out. You guys can feel me right? How many of you guys have gotten married and then the sex dried right the fuck up? So I got all these hot bitchz wanting a piece of the El Tigre. What the hell would you do? Exactly. Yeah and so what my wife is hot, doesn't mean she knows how to screw. You all know that the hot ones aren't always the best in the sack. Until you've had your salad tossed by 2 coked up strippers don't judge. And for all you colleagues and sponsors who have ripped me, remember this I've partied with all of you. I've been limousine riding, lear jet flying, kiss stealing, and wheeling and dealing with all of you. I've seen Ernie Els take more then one woman to space mountain, Phil, don't even get me started on that time with we pulled a pig roast with that black chic in Augusta, and I've seen the head of Accenture getting blown at 20,000 feet. By another dude!

And you people crying about me being a role model. I'm a great role model and all you men know it. If your son came home with just half the trim I fuck in 6 months, you'd be the proudest mutha fucking dad on the block. I get paid to play golf, not raise your fucking brat.

So go ahead and bash me all you want. I'll be ripping up the courses, setting records, earning bank and fucking your wife and daughter when the Tiger Woods express comes to your town.

Peace out bitchz."

But that's just me :D

:rolf:rolf:rolf Well played sir

gottwins?
02-20-2010, 03:22 PM
Its all about the $$, anyone who believes that the shit he is spouting from his mouth is really true is a fucking retard.:thumbsup

Funny, on channel 4 news I think it was, they went to a golf range and asked a guy what he thought..his response was:

"Today I had two hats infront of me, a tiger woods hat and a regular hat...I decided to go with the regular hat until the press conference and all this clears up"

Ahahahaha, fuckin losers. :rolf

VroomPshhTsi
02-20-2010, 03:28 PM
The media can do whatever they want. Sorry but if you make as much as Tiger Woods, I have zero sympathy that the media follows you and your family everywhere you go. He doesn't have to worry about anything like bills or rent for the rest of his life. The most popular athlete in the world has multiple affairs and leaves the sport he dominates, sounds like pretty big news to me. Obviously not as important as the economy or the war, but there is always going to be celebrities making headlines no matter what else is going on in the world.