PDA

View Full Version : Little black dude gets his ass kicked by an old white guy

Red97GTP
02-16-2010, 09:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJFv9SMSMQ

haha!!!! This is not a racist vid, just an old man standing up to the scumbags.

Car Guy
02-16-2010, 10:26 PM
I don't know why he stopped.....:nutkick

84hurst
02-16-2010, 10:28 PM
Haha awesome! :rolf
I don't know why he stopped.....:nutkick

SSLEVO
02-16-2010, 10:29 PM
lol, sound like they were both dishing it out equally, still funny nonetheless.

84hurst
02-16-2010, 10:33 PM

Well, one guy left bloody and prolly hurting and one left unscathed. It was a one sided fight.

hrsp
02-16-2010, 10:35 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

funny shit! i love the "commentary" by the other people....

first it was "whoop dat niggas ass".....

then it was " blood we can press charges i got it on film"

why cant we all just get along?

hrsp
02-16-2010, 10:36 PM
Well, one guy left bloody and prolly hurting and one left unscathed. It was a one sided fight.

i think he meant the verbal part of it...lol

84hurst
02-16-2010, 10:40 PM
Haha you're prolly right! Durr...

i think he meant the verbal part of it...lol

VroomPshhTsi
02-16-2010, 10:47 PM
Anybody else see the back of the old guy's shirt?

"I AM a motherfucker" or something like that :rolf

awesome vid

Car Guy
02-16-2010, 10:57 PM
I just watched it again.....:rolf :rolf :rolf

Reverend Cooper
02-16-2010, 11:14 PM
the guy was 67,oops you just got graped by a senior.

Prince Valiant
02-16-2010, 11:28 PM
Anyone understand or can give the gist of what they are saying to each other? Most of it a little to obscured to hear the early part of it....I heard all the later stuff, lol.

MoCkiN U
02-16-2010, 11:31 PM
white dude asks the black guy what he would charge to spit shine his shoes cause he has a funeral coming up. Black dude is insulted cause thought "why's it gotta be a black guy" when the white dude thought in passing thats what the black dude offered him evidently before video ran.

the rest you heard im sure

4I Notch
02-17-2010, 12:53 AM
Awesome vid!

That_Guy
02-17-2010, 01:05 AM
that old fella deserves an award.

73MACH
02-17-2010, 01:09 AM
that was sweet

OxmanWI
02-17-2010, 01:26 AM
hahaha! Beat his ass! That was great, "Told you not to fuck with me"

88Nightmare
02-17-2010, 01:34 AM
even if words were exchanged, the old guy still got up and walked away. black dude was still talkin shit, then decided he wanted to throw the first punch. funny how even after the black dude got his face busted open, he was still sittin there talkin shit

"ill fuck him up"

"bring da ambalance"

"he better not come back, ima kill that nigga"

seriously? he STILL didn't know when to shut his mouth. 20 somethin dude got whaled on by a senior citizen. WHY is he still talking?

88Nightmare
02-17-2010, 02:01 AM
I might be mistaken, but was that an Eagle, Globe, and Anchor tattoo on the old guys arm?

pOrk
02-17-2010, 07:20 AM
haha!

Neal Steffek
02-17-2010, 07:30 AM
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo246/JP_GXP/Owned.gif

70challenger452
02-17-2010, 07:55 AM

HAHAHA Classic

-stew-
02-17-2010, 08:52 AM
Being an elderly racist antagonist who can defend yourself doesn't negate the fact that you are a racist antagonist. The old man bullied the young man. There is a preconceived notion that a young black male dressed as the one in the video would be the aggressor; and a bearded old white man in nipple high shorts would be the victim, but in this case the roles are reversed. The old man called the young man out repeatedly and the young dude stepped up to the plate; getting his ass whupped. Then the old man gets off the bus yelling "he hit me first!" Playing the role of the vic, while the whole time he started (and finished) the whole thing. You don't have to swing your arm to throw the first punch in a fight. Young dude was in the right .

Neal Steffek
02-17-2010, 09:19 AM
Being an elderly racist antagonist who can defend yourself doesn't negate the fact that you are a racist antagonist. The old man bullied the young man. There is a preconceived notion that a young black male dressed as the one in the video would be the aggressor; and a bearded old white man in nipple high shorts would be the victim, but in this case the roles are reversed. The old man called the young man out repeatedly and the young dude stepped up to the plate; getting his ass whupped. Then the old man gets off the bus yelling "he hit me first!" Playing the role of the vic, while the whole time he started (and finished) the whole thing. You don't have to swing your arm to throw the first punch in a fight. Young dude was in the right .

Did the white man do something wrong here?
He made every effort to stay out of the fight. Heck the guy even voluntarily
moved to the front of the bus but the black guy kept taunting him and coming back to the front of the bus to take a swing. I really don't see how this guy is racist except for the spit shine shoes part. We don't know what the black guy said to the white guy before all this stuff happened either.

MoCkiN U
02-17-2010, 09:50 AM

I have seen this on two different forums and out of 50 or so replies to this video you are the first to clearly blame the old man.

You sir are off your bleaping rocker:D

-stew-
02-17-2010, 09:51 AM
Did the white man do something wrong here?
He made every effort to stay out of the fight. Heck the guy even voluntarily
moved to the front of the bus but the black guy kept taunting him and coming back to the front of the bus to take a swing. I really don't see how this guy is racist except for the spit shine shoes part. We don't know what the black guy said to the white guy before all this stuff happened either.

From what I can tell the old man was asking for a spit shine from the black dude, young dude tells the old man to get bent. The old man goes to the front of the bus, but he keeps running his mouth, calling the young dude out. The young dude answered the call. What ever happened, the young black dude seems at one point to decide the old man isn't worth his time and kinda turns away and ignores the old man (around the time he pulls the stop cord.) But the old man won't let it die; he's talking shit from the second he gets up to the second the young dude swings (it almost looks like a slap at the old mans chest?)

gottwins?
02-17-2010, 09:51 AM

Wow seriously? Have you ever taken the bus? :rolf

Just because some old guy is talking shit does not give you the right to stick him in his gut when your half his age....obviously the black dude thought it would be funny as he had a smirk after the first punch..not smiling anymore are ya bitch?!

I love how the stupid black bitch is like "beat his azz!!" Then after shes like omfg i got it on tape its his fault! Fucking piece of shit scum of the earth.

This is just another case of some black guy thinking he is tough shit stepping up to somebody who is way older than he is like a coward and then getting rocked. This is not racial profiling.

http://uvtblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/knocked_the_fuck_out.gif

-stew-
02-17-2010, 09:56 AM
I have seen this on two different forums and out of 50 or so replies to this video you are the first to clearly blame the old man.

You sir are off your bleaping rocker:D

Old beared motherfucker:

"I see tough guys like you and I slap the shit out of them."

As the saying goes: don't let your mouth write checks your ass can't cash.

The old man wrote it, the young dude cashed it and as we all saw there were plenty of funds in the account to cover it.

Voodoo Chick
02-17-2010, 09:59 AM
Last time I took a bus was back in late summer to go to Summerfest grounds, as I didn't want the hassle of parking my car.....and on all the buses I took that day, there was a police officer stationed on each one. I suppose, after seeing that video, that that isn't such a bad idea.

gottwins?
02-17-2010, 10:03 AM
As the saying goes: don't let your mouth write checks your ass can't cash.

The old man wrote it, the young dude cashed it and as we all saw there were plenty of funds in the account to cover it.

So im assuming next time a girl talks shit to him its ok for him to go stick her in the face since she "wrote a check out"?! pfft He punched the old guy sitting down..THEN after he gets his ass handed to him he talks about killing him :rolf It does not matter how you want to paint him out to be he is still a ghetto piece of shit.:thumbsup

Im always down to beat down shit talking white people but this is not right in any sense. Then again I expect too much from the human race sometimes....

-stew-
02-17-2010, 10:10 AM
there was a police officer stationed on each one. I suppose, after seeing that video, that that isn't such a bad idea.

No, that's a stupid idea. The bus system is a money pit as it is, a necessary evil, but still a money pit. We don't need to deepen that pit by adding security, people need to not act like assholes and fuck up an already shitty ride on the bus.

Wow seriously? Have you ever taken the bus? :rolf

Just because some old guy is talking shit does not give you the right to stick him in his gut when your half his age

I grew up on 60th and Silver Spring and went to highschool on 7th and Capitol. I'm familiar with The White and Green Milwaukee County Limousine. As well as being surrounded by shit talking hood rats.

And being elderly not give you a free pass to be an asshole.

SmokinRAM114
02-17-2010, 10:11 AM
listen to the very first 30 seconds about the whole spit shine. the little cocky fuck mouthed off to the only white dude on the bus when he got on. the old motherfucker came back and confronted him about it, in which where the video starts. needless to say that dude got fucked up! karmas a bitch

-stew-
02-17-2010, 10:15 AM
listen to the very first 30 seconds about the whole spit shine. the little cocky fuck mouthed off to the only white dude on the bus when he got on. the old motherfucker came back and confronted him about it, in which where the video starts. needless to say that dude got fucked up! karmas a bitch

It's unclear if the old dude or the young dude shot their mouth off first.

Crawlin
02-17-2010, 10:24 AM
if you cannot say AMBULANCE correctly, you deserve nothing

glad dude got his ass whooped and now is the laughing stock of the internet

-stew-
02-17-2010, 10:29 AM
if you cannot say AMBULANCE correctly, you deserve nothing

glad dude got his ass whooped and now is the laughing stock of the internet

WTF is a ambulance? When I need medical attention I always call the amber lamps.

But yeah, right or wrong he is the laughing stock of the interwebs. He's gonna have to lose the change his hair and move to Atlanta.

Crawlin
02-17-2010, 10:29 AM

LMAO!!!

I don't care who was talking shit. Plenty of old farts that talk shit. Plenty of young punks that talk shit.

Like the saying goes, shouldn't you just ignore it? Not walk up to the front of the bus and throw a punch because you don't like what someone has to say?

that's like saying I'm gonna find out where someone on the internet lives and go over and shoot up their house now.

sure it happens, but it shows the maturity of the person involved that initiates that confrontation. At that point, old man is self defense.

Funny thing is gonna be that if it's the bus, it's probably not just a ONE TIME ride they are taking. So chances are they will see each other again.

70challenger452
02-17-2010, 10:30 AM
here's the scene after they get off the bus
u5fnjFVPCek&feature

WhatsADSM
02-17-2010, 10:38 AM
Holy shit that old man unloaded on him! I can tell you tho, he was a pretty big guy and in good shape. I wouldn't want to fight that old guy either.

There is no clear cut line where one of the people was in the right and the other in the wrong. Although it sure seems that the young kid was definately doing most of the provoking and got what he deserved.

I also would like to know exactly what was said prior to the video turning on... because there was definately some "spit shine" talk, which you gotta be kind of careful about. Pretty easy to construe that as racist.

Beyond that point, I really can't blame the old man. He voluntarily backpedaled on his statement and pretty much said he didn't mean for it to be racist. Then went to the front of the bus on his own (albeit still talking a little shit). The young guy did infact go BACK up the front and throw the first punch... which was at the old guys chest not his head BTW. At that point I can't say I blame the old guy for standing up for himself.

This is a classic case of "don't judge a book by its cover" and "don't write a check your ass can't cash". The young guy got what was coming to him.

88Nightmare
02-17-2010, 10:45 AM
here is what I heard when the white guy stood up to move to the front of the bus...

"I'm 67 years old, you don't scare me"

"I'll put my foot up yo ass"

and stew, you say the white guy was antagonizing a fight???

-stew-
02-17-2010, 11:01 AM
here is what I heard when the white guy stood up to move to the front of the bus...

"I'm 67 years old, you don't scare me"

"I'll put my foot up yo ass"

and stew, you say the white guy was antagonizing a fight???

Old White Dude (OWD) responded with "No you won't." That's a challenge right there. That was followed by him saying "I'll put my foot up yours."

1:00: OWD: "This old man'll whip YOUR ass!"

1:33: OWD "I see guys like you and I slap the shit out of them."

That's not antagonizing?

MoCkiN U
02-17-2010, 11:02 AM
here's the scene after they get off the bus
u5fnjFVPCek&feature

okay. that I didnt understand. watched it a few times and other than the M F'r word I cant make out much.

HY35F2T
02-17-2010, 11:04 AM
Blah blah blah shit was funny should of just kept to him self.

00formula
02-17-2010, 11:12 AM
Anyone else notice that the chick filming took the old guys stuff too? Scum...

MoCkiN U
02-17-2010, 12:02 PM
didnt till you said something. pieces of shit

Voodoo Chick
02-17-2010, 12:23 PM
[QUOTE=-stew-;619882]No, that's a stupid idea. The bus system is a money pit as it is, a necessary evil, but still a money pit. We don't need to deepen that pit by adding security, people need to not act like assholes and fuck up an already shitty ride on the bus. QUOTE]

And when, exactly, will people ever decide to stop acting like assholes??

Prince Valiant
02-17-2010, 12:29 PM
I also would like to know exactly what was said prior to the video turning on... because there was definately some "spit shine" talk, which you gotta be kind of careful about. Pretty easy to construe that as racist.

Beyond that point, I really can't blame the old man. He voluntarily backpedaled on his statement and pretty much said he didn't mean for it to be racist. Then went to the front of the bus on his own (albeit still talking a little shit). The young guy did infact go BACK up the front and throw the first punch... which was at the old guys chest not his head BTW. At that point I can't say I blame the old guy for standing up for himself.
Couldn't agree more.

BigSnailBuick
02-17-2010, 12:55 PM
Anyone else notice that the chick filming took the old guys stuff too? Scum...

LOl thats what I thought was the most humor filled part of all :rolf As for dude getting wooped he must have got hit just right to bleed like that cause i saw no massive blows at all. None the less old Z wins :durr

TheRX7Project
02-17-2010, 01:09 PM
Holy shit that old man unloaded on him! I can tell you tho, he was a pretty big guy and in good shape. I wouldn't want to fight that old guy either.

Murray you'd be like up to his navel, you could probably win because he couldn't reach down that far :rolf

OWD 1, YBD 0

70 cutlass 442
02-17-2010, 01:59 PM

You must not have herd very well in the beginning... the old guy asked how much for a spit shine because the black guy said something abotu a spit shine as he walked by.... now dont you think at 67 years old his hearing may not be 100%? that is why he asked him... the black guy got defensive and got an attitude

88Nightmare
02-17-2010, 02:30 PM
Old White Dude (OWD) responded with "No you won't." That's a challenge right there. That was followed by him saying "I'll put my foot up yours."

1:00: OWD: "This old man'll whip YOUR ass!"

1:33: OWD "I see guys like you and I slap the shit out of them."

That's not antagonizing?

I'm nearly positive you'd respond the same after someone saying they'd put their foot in your ass, regardless of what color that person is. I sure would.

-stew-
02-17-2010, 02:49 PM
You must not have herd very well in the beginning... the old guy asked how much for a spit shine because the black guy said something abotu a spit shine as he walked by.... now dont you think at 67 years old his hearing may not be 100%? that is why he asked him... the black guy got defensive and got an attitude

Either you need to read the whole thread, or watch the whole video.

I'm nearly positive you'd respond the same after someone saying they'd put their foot in your ass, regardless of what color that person is. I sure would.

Then you should be prepared for them to try and put their foot in your ass, and don't cry foul when they do. And, no, I prolly wouldn't respond the same way.

hrsp
02-17-2010, 02:58 PM
wow three pages of crap....

REGARDLESS OF WHAT WAS SAID...BLACK DUDE TOOK IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL BY MAKING IT PHYSICAL...glad he got his ass whooped...everyone is so "tough"...lol

Yooformula
02-17-2010, 03:06 PM
no matter what was said first, black dude threw the first punch after following the old dude up to the front of the bus. glad he got his ass pounded. i bet if that kid was solo he would have NEVER approached the old dude but with friends around, "gang mentality" he grew some balls and got exactly what he deserved.

07ROUSHSTG3
02-17-2010, 03:08 PM
i love it. i like how at the end it catches the bench that says "keep our city clean and safe"!! awesome.

Prince Valiant
02-17-2010, 03:24 PM
wow three pages of crap....

REGARDLESS OF WHAT WAS SAID...BLACK DUDE TOOK IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL BY MAKING IT PHYSICAL...glad he got his ass whooped...everyone is so "tough"...lol

no matter what was said first, black dude threw the first punch after following the old dude up to the front of the bus. glad he got his ass pounded. i bet if that kid was solo he would have NEVER approached the old dude but with friends around, "gang mentality" he grew some balls and got exactly what he deserved.again, couldn't agree more...really, no matter what the old guys said (and yes, I do think he was perhaps a little unbalanced), he didn't deserve to get struck...

And I don't care if he was hit with an open hand on the chest...the old guy had every right to protect himself and neutralize the threat. He didn't hit back to answer tit-for-tat, he hit back to win. Good for the old geezer.

subliminal1284
02-17-2010, 04:35 PM
Is that the dude they based the gran torino off of? :rolf

Turbo-Triumph
02-17-2010, 04:47 PM
LOL great video...

How could one POSSIBLY say the old man was at fault? Sure, he might of said something that was'nt right PRIOR to the video, BUT, during the ENTIRE video, he was NOT aggressive, and only RESPONDED to the young guy.

Deffinitly give the old guy props.. he swung off hardcore and obviously made a fool of the younger guy.

"what happened to you, man?"

"This dude from the retirement home up the block was riding home on the bus and...."

MoCkiN U
02-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Im surprised after the "WTF" scream realizing he was getting his ass handed to him she didnt jump in and scratch and slap the old man. Plus we really cant see what is happening while she is walking up front cause the camera goes down. The old man might be whaling on the guy against the seat cause nothing in the quick jabs show major shots.

Voodoo Chick
02-17-2010, 06:18 PM
Is that the dude they based the gran torino off of? :rolf

:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :thumbsup

70 cutlass 442
02-17-2010, 06:24 PM
Either you need to read the whole thread, or watch the whole video.

I did, I don't see what you are trying to say... unless i am missing something huge from the video, it clearly sounded like the old guy asked a question.

VroomPshhTsi
02-17-2010, 06:53 PM
Like I said on first page, the old guy's t-shirt let everyone know what's up "I AM a motherfucker" lol

pOrk
02-17-2010, 06:57 PM

LOL

Guess what, assault and battery doesnt happen by a few words. I can talk all sorts of shit and I can take it, but the fight dont start till the fists start flying. If you so much as touch me the wrong way after getting me worked up, your going down like a sack of shit at the state fair.

OxmanWI
02-17-2010, 06:59 PM
Talking is one thing, but who ever throws the first punch is taking it to the next level. Granted the old man went all out and beat him down (which he deserved) and was not self defense. Both men should have been arrested and thrown in jail. Both were wrong, but the black guy was more of the aggressor and made it physical, he deserved to get his head spun.

pOrk
02-17-2010, 07:04 PM
I wish I was on that bus!

PureSound15
02-17-2010, 07:08 PM
Black guy threw the first punch, but the old dude too far by continuing to hit him while he was down.

You can only defend yourself with as much force and intent as someone uses against you.

Regardless of what was said, old man didn't start the physical altercation.. but certainly finished it.

Goat Roper
02-17-2010, 07:53 PM
At 50 seconds the "kid" says he is 50 years old...really cannot tell though.

Apparently both went to the hospital. Black dude for obvious reason, white dude for mental observation.

Lots of articles out there; http://news.google.com/news/story?q=ac+transit+bus+fight&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ncl=dX1pF4yp6-8zLDMg6NPsCirZSGBmM&hl=en&ei=Kpx8S4idJdGUtgeRlfWdBQ&sa=X&oi=news_result&ct=more-results&resnum=1&ved=0CAoQqgIwAA

Goat Roper
02-17-2010, 08:17 PM
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/040/383/original/1266388955947.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/TDs71.jpg

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/040/372/original/1266384486717.jpg

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/9345/motivatora017faaf788d31.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs195.snc3/20266_495658690385_504140385_11067376_5023038_n.jp g

hrsp
02-17-2010, 08:19 PM
Black guy threw the first punch, but the old dude too far by continuing to hit him while he was down.

You can only defend yourself with as much force and intent as someone uses against you.

Regardless of what was said, old man didn't start the physical altercation.. but certainly finished it.

too far? so the "old" guy hits him once or twice and lets the "young" guy up to try and fight some more? im sorry but if you swing off on somebody you better expect a full out brawl...life isnt so nice where you defend yourself to a certain degree...if you are trying to cause me harm im going to do what ever i can to make sure that you dont...if that means beating the shit out of you til i feel safe then so be it....

moral of the story...dont start a fight if you dont want the risk of being beaten up...happens so easily...

hrsp
02-17-2010, 08:20 PM
GOAT..those are freaking GREAT!!!!!!!!!!OMG

PureSound15
02-17-2010, 08:38 PM
too far? so the "old" guy hits him once or twice and lets the "young" guy up to try and fight some more? im sorry but if you swing off on somebody you better expect a full out brawl...life isnt so nice where you defend yourself to a certain degree...if you are trying to cause me harm im going to do what ever i can to make sure that you dont...if that means beating the shit out of you til i feel safe then so be it....

moral of the story...dont start a fight if you dont want the risk of being beaten up...happens so easily...

I think you're misunderstanding the point I was trying to make. Legally, self defense is protecting yourself with the same force as someone uses against you.

I'm not talking about life or a bar fight, I was talking about what our wonderful justice system thinks is fair and right. It's not self defense to shoot someone that punched you in the gut.

That being said, if he hit me, I would have continued beating his ass until someone stopped me.

Nix
02-17-2010, 08:42 PM
He got what was comming to his dumb ass. It seemed like he wan't going to do anything but then when the females chimmed in and said beat his ass I bet his balls doubled in size and wanted to show them and everyone else the he isn't just some punk off the street. Well I guess that went well. :rolf

Espically after walking up to the front of the bus continuing to talk shit.

Open and shut case the way I see it. :banana1:

hrsp
02-17-2010, 08:49 PM
I think you're misunderstanding the point I was trying to make. Legally, self defense is protecting yourself with the same force as someone uses against you.

I'm not talking about life or a bar fight, I was talking about what our wonderful justice system thinks is fair and right. It's not self defense to shoot someone that punched you in the gut.

That being said, if he hit me, I would have continued beating his ass until someone stopped me.

ahhh i gotcha....

WickedSix
02-17-2010, 09:28 PM
favorite article of the ones posted... http://cbs13.com/watercooler/fight.caught.on.2.1500830.html

07ROUSHSTG3
02-17-2010, 09:39 PM
i want that guy to be my grandpa.

Nix
02-17-2010, 09:41 PM
:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z266/nix2kta/fight.jpg

Russ Jerome
02-17-2010, 09:53 PM
He said, she said, blah blah blah...You swing first and its game on!
Walt Kowalski of Gran Torino was the best comparison someone brought up.

4I Notch
02-17-2010, 11:12 PM
The younger man's nose was broken, said AC Transit spokesman Clarence Johnson.

damn that old man is fuckin badass.....he was wearing a fanny pack too!!

That_Guy
02-17-2010, 11:29 PM
i want that guy to be my grandpa.

quote for truth!!!!!!!!!!!

"i wish we had a fist pumping smiley"

Prince Valiant
02-17-2010, 11:30 PM
What's funny is that this old guy is an internet sensation...but probably doesn't even know what the internet is, lol.

88Nightmare
02-18-2010, 03:27 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=amber+lamps

amber lamps
a specially equipped motor vehicle, airplane, ship, etc., for carrying sick or injured people, usually to a hospital

Oh, you leakin'.
Call da amber lamps!

pOrk
02-18-2010, 07:04 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=amber+lamps

amber lamps
a specially equipped motor vehicle, airplane, ship, etc., for carrying sick or injured people, usually to a hospital

oh, you leakin'.
Call da amber lamps!

lol!

pOrk
02-18-2010, 07:07 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Ie769.jpg

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/040/367/original/1266373834767.jpg?1266389054

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/040/470/original/Ambulance_hail.jpg?1266432846

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/040/490/original/4365220745_823e3b8d8f_b.jpg?1266448640

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/040/461/original/ipT0J.jpg?1266429869

CATNHAT
02-18-2010, 08:41 AM
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/040/383/original/1266388955947.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/TDs71.jpg

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/040/372/original/1266384486717.jpg

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs195.snc3/20266_495658690385_504140385_11067376_5023038_n.jp g

That is some funny shit there!!! :rolf Top notch entertainment!:rolf

SmokinRAM114
02-18-2010, 10:03 AM

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/040/490/original/4365220745_823e3b8d8f_b.jpg?1266448640

Hahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah:rolf:ro lf:rolf:rolf

-stew-
02-18-2010, 10:07 AM

Isn't quoting a shit ton of pictures we just saw in the two previous poasts awesome?!?!?!

Goat Roper
02-18-2010, 11:23 AM
New wallpaper; http://i.imgur.com/qnKKx.png (too big to display)

CATNHAT
02-18-2010, 11:29 AM
Isn't quoting a shit ton of pictures we just saw in the two previous poasts awesome?!?!?!

HELL YEAH!!! durr durrr durrr.............

ps. I think it is spelled "posts"

70challenger452
02-18-2010, 11:35 AM
:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolfMe and my roommates are rolling on the fucking floor after seeing those motivational pics

pOrk
02-18-2010, 03:37 PM

Whats even more awesome is when an idiot says they were posted in the previous 2 posts, whereas they are totally different photos!

Fuckin noob.

pOrk
02-18-2010, 05:24 PM
http://js-kit.com/blob/MBLgcTD9nkczCouLd9kJCs.jpg

http://www.iamamotherfucker.com/

WhatsADSM
02-18-2010, 05:35 PM
^^^ hahahaha

Russ Jerome
02-18-2010, 05:57 PM
EPIC BEARD MANS DOODLE PAGE, that was awesome!
(and I did not use the JPG in the quote...I do hate seeing same pic over/over!)

The beard man is gonna be some superhero on the big screen soon.

hrsp
02-18-2010, 09:46 PM
http://js-kit.com/blob/MBLgcTD9nkczCouLd9kJCs.jpg

http://www.iamamotherfucker.com/

hahahahahahaha thats fucking awesome!!!

yes i like to repost shit

Russ Jerome
02-18-2010, 10:25 PM
What shirt to wear:
I like "Worlds best Grandpa", would have looked cool in this video.

Things to do: Put foot up someones's @$$, perfect!

07ROUSHSTG3
02-18-2010, 10:28 PM
rosa parks.....bus

rofl!!

OxmanWI
02-19-2010, 02:45 AM
"It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel (fanny pack). Indiana Jones wears one."

pOrk
02-19-2010, 07:04 AM
http://amberlamps.co.cc/images/sanstitre4o.jpg

http://amberlamps.co.cc/images/1266438778952.jpg
http://amberlamps.co.cc/images/FW5gr.jpg
http://amberlamps.co.cc/images/1266438812466.jpg
http://amberlamps.co.cc/images/1266440930715.jpg
http://amberlamps.co.cc/images/1266439949963.jpg
http://amberlamps.co.cc/images/00003.jpg
http://amberlamps.co.cc/images/00004.jpg
http://amberlamps.co.cc/images/00005.gif
http://amberlamps.co.cc/images/00002.jpg

HITMAN
02-19-2010, 07:07 AM

Yes, clearly the old man was the antagonist-bully, especially during the part where he got up and walked all the way to the opposite end of the bus...:rolleyes:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eEhDZN0RFjw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eEhDZN0RFjw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

07ROUSHSTG3
02-19-2010, 07:18 AM
^^^
rofl!!

OxmanWI
02-19-2010, 09:20 AM
Lmfao!!!!!

-stew-
02-19-2010, 09:46 AM
Yes, clearly the old man was the antagonist-bully, especially during the part where he got up and walked all the way to the opposite end of the bus...:rolleyes:

You're right. The old man was being the definition of a pacifist when he yelled "I'll put my foot up your ass" and "I see punks like you and I slap the shit out of them." :rolleyes:

Exitspeed
02-19-2010, 09:48 AM
Dude did ask some racist shit. I don't care what you say if you randomly ask some black dude on a bus to spit shine your shoes, that is racist.

With that said:

EPIC BEARD MAN IS THE MAN!

I love this dude. Not cause he's racist but he doesn't take anyone's shit.

STANMAN
02-19-2010, 11:05 AM
And if you listen, it sounds like the kid brought something up about spit shining shoes, not Epic Beard guy, Epic Beard guy just responded to what the kid said.

And you have to love the young black girls egging him on, meanwhile the old black lady is telling him to just let it go. Guess he thought he may get some poon if he played the tough card rather than listening to reason. We all see how well that worked for him:rolf

Exitspeed
02-19-2010, 11:18 AM
And if you listen, it sounds like the kid brought something up about spit shining shoes, not Epic Beard guy, Epic Beard guy just responded to what the kid said.

I haven't watched it with sound so i have no idea what was actually said. Just going off of what I'm reading. If Epic Beard Guy said it first, then it's his fault. If it was in response to the black kid starting shit then that's on the kid.

Prince Valiant
02-19-2010, 11:43 AM
Apparently the old guy got videoed getting tasered at an A's game last year:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qwyKBvZ2vgQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qwyKBvZ2vgQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

He means it when he says he's a mutherfucker, lol :thumbsup

moels
02-19-2010, 11:49 AM
The old guy seems a little off and the young guy was too mouthy for his own good. Not hearing what happened before the video started, I won't make a call who was right and who was wrong. It was entertaining to watch, I will say that.

DurtyKurty
02-19-2010, 12:04 PM
Another part of the story. What happened before they got on bus. (http://deadspin.com/5474034/bus-fightin-man-already-an-oakland-legend?skyline=true&s=i)

SmokinRAM114
02-19-2010, 01:20 PM
A3LK1CChb08

07ROUSHSTG3
02-19-2010, 02:03 PM
^^^
that is awesome!!

84hurst
02-19-2010, 06:01 PM
A3LK1CChb08

Holy shit that's awesome! :rolf

HITMAN
02-20-2010, 12:42 AM
You're right. The old man was being the definition of a pacifist when he yelled "I'll put my foot up your ass" and "I see punks like you and I slap the shit out of them." :rolleyes:

Where did I say he was being a pacifist? Anybody with an ounce of common sense can see that both of these clowns were equally in the wrong, as far as the smack-talk was concerned, but the senior citizen :rolf DID move away from the situation. He was just trying to save face by responding in kind to the tough-guy rhetoric being tossed his way. Latrell was the one that kept making the aggressive physical moves, and in the end, it bit him in the ass. What, was Epic Beard Man supposed to completely prostrate himself and beg forgiveness from the angry little brown man just to satisfy your skewed sense of ethics? I didn't exactly see Cleofus waving the white flag and trying to keep the peace, either, so he was just another ghetto troll trying to intimidate someone he believes to be weaker because he watches too much T.V. and believes the myth that just because a few famous black guys are good at boxing or other sports that ALL black guys are better at anything physical than ALL white guys. Clearly, that wasn't the case here. ;) Sometimes getting a lesson in the REAL world leaves a mark... :punch:

So tell me, Socrates, where is it that you see EBM being more at fault than Imabebleedin Man? Do you think that in order to diffuse a potentially volatile situation, a man (any man) should just swallow all sense of pride and self-respect and cower silently in some corner because some other guy is being aggressive toward him? Or is it that you think all WHITE men should just STFU and suffer the rantings of some idiot who happens to be of a different race just because whitey is at the perceived root of all the problems of brown people the world over?

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/7789/cluepon.jpg

SmokinRAM114
02-20-2010, 01:20 AM
^:stare:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

hrsp
02-20-2010, 01:27 AM
mortal combat video is GREAT!!!!!!

Is that really the same guy at the A's game?

Reverend Cooper
02-20-2010, 06:54 AM
I must say when i get old,and a little more touched in the head i wanna take his job over,he is awesome.

FoxStang
02-20-2010, 12:30 PM
A3LK1CChb08
Hahaha, this made my day. :rolf

Car Guy
02-20-2010, 12:55 PM
The Mortal Combat remake is hilarious.....:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

RanJer
02-20-2010, 01:17 PM
http://cache.bordom.net/server/?type=image&size=full&id=aHR0cDovL3Bob3Rvcy1iLmFrLmZiY2RuLm5ldC9ocGhvdG9 zLWFrLXNuYzMvaHMxNTQuc25jMy8xODE1NV83MjI0MTIzMDI5O ThfMjA3MDAzMjRfNDE4MDk3NDNfMjE5NTkxNV9uLmpwZw==
http://cache.bordom.net/server/?type=image&size=full&id=aHR0cDovL2NhY2hlLmJvcmRvbS5uZXQvc3VibWl0dGVkLzE yNjY0NDM0MjZfYW1iYWxhbWJzLmpwZw%3D%3D
http://cache.bordom.net/server/?type=image&size=full&id=aHR0cDovLzI1Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vdHVtYmxyX2t 5Mnk2bnJUTkIxcXp2cWlwbzFfNDAwLmpwZw%3D%3D
z9YqaLW2GQE

PureSound15
02-20-2010, 02:10 PM
Wow. Approximately 98% of the things he said made NO sense when compared to the video.

1) The kid hit him 3 times?
2) the kid was knocked out for 22 minutes?
3) He was planning on going to his mothers funeral, but she died 2 days later?

Prince Valiant
02-20-2010, 02:36 PM
Wow. Approximately 98% of the things he said made NO sense when compared to the video.

I am shocked, shocked(!!!), to learn this guy is missing his marbles!

u_say_go
02-20-2010, 02:57 PM
Dude did ask some racist shit. I don't care what you say if you randomly ask some black dude on a bus to spit shine your shoes, that is racist.

"you wanna spit shine my shoes?"....not racist
"hey jiggaboo, you want some fried chicken?"....racist

VroomPshhTsi
02-20-2010, 03:23 PM
That old man is crazy but I actually liked that interview and most the things he said.

WhatsADSM
02-20-2010, 03:40 PM
HAHAHA. Yea clearly that guy is a little bit off his rocker. But funny as hell none-the-less.

Reverend Cooper
02-20-2010, 04:04 PM
i think the fight video has alot missing and is edited

xwing
02-20-2010, 06:42 PM
Amber Lamps is cute, kind, nice, and...well...EVERYTHING a woman should be.
We all love her, and are willing members of the Cult of Amber Lamps :) hehe
Thanks for all the pics, and the different scenes with Amber...wow were those funny...

Those Demotivational Posters and all those pictures were great.
Pork and Goat Roper if you made those, and that drawing, you have mad skills and are Funny MF's :)

The Mortal Combat video made me laugh so hard, my guts fell out.
The Old Dude in the Post Fight Interview, saying how the Sheriffs bought him coffee and took him for rides, hilarious in some parts, well he isn't perfect but who is, and he gave an ass whooping instead of backing down when he's old, good for him. Might have been better if it was a caucasian douchebag that got stomped, so as not to sidetrack the AWESOMENESS of the Beatdown :chair:
Oh well.
Now where is my "Whistle Tips" video file again?

hrsp
02-20-2010, 11:03 PM
lol he said he shot somebody but didnt get caught for it!!!! hahahahahahahahaha

this guy is nuts and funny as FUCK!!!!!!!

70challenger452
02-23-2010, 12:02 PM
apparently the black wants to come back for more
Nf8ZDs-D8Ys

hrsp
02-23-2010, 03:12 PM
this is so fucking funny!!!!!!! i love it

07ROUSHSTG3
02-23-2010, 03:42 PM
as wacky as he is, his story is the same as the guy that wrote to the newspaper. was talking to his buddy bob about shining his shoes, loser black guy takes offense, old white man lays it down. nothing racist about it IMO.

PureSound15
02-23-2010, 04:24 PM
Lolz this song was uploaded over a year ago...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fTIbFJrUYF0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fTIbFJrUYF0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

PureSound15
02-23-2010, 04:25 PM
http://www.amberlamps.co.cc/images/Eggs.jpg

OxmanWI
02-23-2010, 05:02 PM
Holy shit, this is funny! I can't wait to see what happens! :D

URLOZIN
02-23-2010, 09:48 PM
Awesome!!!

hrsp
02-23-2010, 10:06 PM
they had the lil black guy on a radio show and he didnt "seem" like a thug now...said he was drunk...maybe the asswhoopin was what he needed? that and the public humiliation that he will have for years to come...

epic beard man is CRAZY though...no denying that

hrsp
02-23-2010, 10:08 PM
Lolz this song was uploaded over a year ago...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fTIbFJrUYF0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fTIbFJrUYF0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

thats funny and that song is AWFUL...:rolf:rolf:rolf

gottwins?
02-24-2010, 12:08 PM
Man, I wanna be this badass when I get old haha.

"Im a prize fighter!!"

haha

Al
02-24-2010, 03:22 PM
This thread has made me giggle many times.

I wonder if we will be seeing more of Ms. Amber Lamps?

JOHN 86GT
02-24-2010, 03:29 PM
I can't believe he beat up Lester "Beetlejuice " Green

0TransAm0
02-25-2010, 09:37 AM
not sure if this has been posted yet

NM i fail at posting pics..

Crawlin
02-25-2010, 05:44 PM
you guys see this yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAfOSs3HY5A

Goat Roper
02-25-2010, 08:09 PM
you guys see this yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cafoss3hy5a

"stop laughing at me!!!"

URLOZIN
02-25-2010, 09:33 PM
The little black guy is actually 50 something.

hrsp
02-25-2010, 09:37 PM
thats how i want to act when im 50!!!! lol