PDA

View Full Version : Any T-mobile people here?

hrsp
02-15-2010, 06:17 PM
im going with t-mobile. i can get 500 mins and unlimited pic vid and text for 39.99...with no contract..thats all i need...

seeing if anyone here want my business?

also i need to buy a phone for my plan, and since im not signing a contract i have to pay retail price for my phone..so if anyone has 1 in very nice shape please let me know!!

Also do any other phones work on the tmobile network? if so which omes?

anyone who has them what phone do you have and do you like it? thanks!!!

That_Guy
02-15-2010, 08:46 PM
i have t-mobile i love it i pay like 60 bucks amonth i get unlimited calling and 400 text.

when my plan is up.."this december" i plan on updating to an unlimited data plan and a new driod

hrsp
02-16-2010, 12:28 AM
i have t-mobile i love it i pay like 60 bucks amonth i get unlimited calling and 400 text.

when my plan is up.."this december" i plan on updating to an unlimited data plan and a new driod

thought about doing the same thing...dont want a $100+ phone bill

team beater
02-16-2010, 07:14 AM
I am a manager for tmobile, and I would love your business. my location is at Mayfair, next to Boston store and Barnes&noble. when did you want to get set up?

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk

team beater
02-16-2010, 07:21 AM
i can over phone options with you depending on what you are looking,prices will range from about $20 -$450, when you get over $200 everything from that point is a smartphone. also to, I'm not sure if you know but we also have the option to break the cost of your phone over as many as 20 monthly payments on your bill if you want.

ps if you want unlimited internet as well, its only 59.99

xxsn0blindxx
02-16-2010, 07:49 AM
I've been on T-Mobile just over 2 years now and have been very happy with the service. We have a Nokia 5300 phone that is in pretty good shape if you're interested.

JC70SS
02-16-2010, 08:17 AM
love t-mobile:headbang

Always get reception inside of buildings

That_Guy
02-16-2010, 09:44 AM
love t-mobile:headbang

Always get reception inside of buildings

i always get reception in the middle of nowhere wisconsin when my dads nextel is off the charts.

i was explained that it like that because of rented tower space or something?

subliminal1284
02-16-2010, 10:20 AM
Ive had t mobile for going on 3 years now. The only problem t mobile has is the signal drops down low and even to nothing when entering buildings.

Got Boost
02-16-2010, 12:53 PM
Ive had T-Mobile for 7 years .... Not the best service , but its getting better...And soon they will have the fastest 3G of ALL carriers.+ they have the Nexus One ..I do have an extra BB Curve laying around...

hrsp
02-16-2010, 02:18 PM
I am a manager for tmobile, and I would love your business. my location is at Mayfair, next to Boston store and Barnes&noble. when did you want to get set up?

hopefully soon...and i know about the data package...

hrsp
02-16-2010, 02:19 PM
Ive had T-Mobile for 7 years .... Not the best service , but its getting better...And soon they will have the fastest 3G of ALL carriers.+ they have the Nexus One ..I do have an extra BB Curve laying around...

can you pm me a price for it? thanks!