PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee tax's must be going down!

Russ Jerome
02-14-2010, 02:30 PM
They must be lowering them?

NEW!! Effective February 1, 2010 City self help stations will be closed on Wednesdays. Beginning in April, there will be a charge for all City residents bringing construction related material into the self help stations. This includes roofing material, brick, stones, concrete, lumber, drywall, paneling and other construction material.

The charge is based on vehicle type and is as follows:

•$10 for a passenger car or sport utility vehicle
•$15 for a passenger car or sport utility vehicle with a single axle trailer
•$15 for a pickup truck or van
•$20 for a pickup truck or van with a single axle trailer

All I can figure is they positioning themself to make a major DROP in tax's and fee's..............NOT!!!!!!! Ha ha!!

You may recal I whined about my $25 ticket for my garabage can left by the street for one day? Well with the last snowfall I am without pickup now for 2 weeks this monday :) Milwaukee rocks woohooo!!!!

awsomeears
02-14-2010, 03:20 PM
Funny how they ticketed you but you can't ticket them for being late two weeks.

I love Milwaukee but you know what Fuck Milwaukee, politicians that is :-)

Car Guy
02-14-2010, 03:53 PM
I posted a thread about this two weeks ago.....:)

Russ Jerome
02-14-2010, 05:00 PM
I posted a thread about this two weeks ago.....:)

I vote we ban the guy who reposted it!!!!
Im changing my signature to "suffers from ADD and alcohalism, ignore me" :)

SSDude
02-14-2010, 06:21 PM
Crap like this just leads to more illegal dumping.

Russ Jerome
02-14-2010, 06:40 PM
Crap like this just leads to more illegal dumping.

And they already showed their hand on what day is best for illegal dumping, wednsday is the light staff day. As it is now closing at 3pm a working stiff like me has crap from the new house in my truck bed with nowhere to go after work :(

Car Guy
02-14-2010, 07:23 PM
And they already showed their hand on what day is best for illegal dumping, wednsday is the light staff day. As it is now closing at 3pm a working stiff like me has crap from the new house in my truck bed with nowhere to go after work :(

Closing at 3pm is only for the winter, during the summer it will be 7pm and also open Sundays.....

hrsp
02-14-2010, 10:13 PM
i prefer lake michigan.....

awsomeears
02-14-2010, 10:19 PM
i prefer somewhere in west allis, it fits right in and nobody complains. In fact they just park around it and have there children play in it.

Shingles,Rims,Bike Frames hell anything !!!

:p

* HA I just noticed you lived in Stallis * don't worry I live in Cudahy :)

hrsp
02-14-2010, 10:41 PM
:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf rims hey....lol

awsomeears
02-14-2010, 10:57 PM
:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf rims hey....lol

Spare rims only !!!

:banana1:

Russ Jerome
02-15-2010, 05:22 PM
Closing at 3pm is only for the winter, during the summer it will be 7pm and also open Sundays.....

So like you said, illegal dumping is the only route for 1st shift working stiffs :(

Still have that couch in my truck, looking to dump it other than my front yard till they pickup.

-stew-
02-15-2010, 05:57 PM
Russ, have you done anything to resolve these issues other than complain to a bunch of local gearheads? Maybe call your alderman or the sanitation department? Or put that couch out by the curb and call for a special pick up? Or just quitcherbitchin and deal with some trash in the back of your truck till you can get to the dump? Life's tough; get a helmet.

Russ Jerome
02-15-2010, 09:50 PM
It's Milwaukee, you get one fat pissed off old lady named Yolanda no matter what number you dial, that or all Milwaukee hires is 50yr old fat woman named Yolanda. I stopped calling and complaining, its setup to wear you down and thin out the volumes of complaints.

Yu'z hab weached da awpiss of da sanzatation deepawtment, we'z out fow chicken, leab yo cumpwaint and we be on it after the howiday, da wun you dont get payd fo taxpayer.

Its Milwaukee, it is what it is and all you can do is laugh about it :)

hotshift13
02-15-2010, 09:57 PM
Go find a big dumpster at a local apartment complex and throw your shit ih there. I do it all the time, I work at a few of them, they dont seem to care....

hrsp
02-15-2010, 11:56 PM
Go find a big dumpster at a local apartment complex and throw your shit ih there. I do it all the time, I work at a few of them, they dont seem to care....

people do it all the time...just dont get caught