02-13-2010, 12:30 PM
"Largest offensive attack in Afgan since 2001"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100212/ap_on_re_as/as_afghanistan

VroomPshhTsi
02-13-2010, 12:43 PM
America, FUCK YEAH!

MoCkiN U
02-13-2010, 03:24 PM
great.. wonderful.. tell the entire freakin town we are going to attack soon in hopes that you get out civilians but surely they will talk to the taliban and they will get out their leaders too. I hope that is not how that story reads. I understand the need to protect civilians but this is damn war.

THis is the first time in a long time where nato has gone to fuck shit up in a big way. Hopefully it continues.

awsomeears
02-13-2010, 03:47 PM
I'm glad I read the whole thing, sounds like one hell of a movement !!!

This could really turn into positive things, Trust is the biggest things for those people over there. Once the US can get trust instilled in them and provide them with specific support the Taliban robbed them of for so many years I think it could go well. Rocky I'm sure but my heart is with the soldiers and those there about to save...

Karps TA
02-13-2010, 04:15 PM
Unless that whole region is turned into a sheet of glass none of this matters. Those people haven't changed in thousands of years, they're not changing anytime soon. Waste of billions of dollars and soldiers lives.

TheRX7Project
02-13-2010, 05:50 PM
Unless that whole region is turned into a sheet of glass none of this matters. Those people haven't changed in thousands of years, they're not changing anytime soon. Waste of billions of dollars and soldiers lives.

This

I'm glad to see NATO growing some balls though.

0TransAm0
02-13-2010, 06:53 PM

agreed.

Reverend Cooper
02-13-2010, 08:14 PM
Something else Obarfma can take credit for,but wait didn't he campaign on the fact he was gonna bring all our troops home,what a f'n liar.

Karps TA
02-13-2010, 08:46 PM
Technically I think he only said Iraq.

Reverend Cooper
02-13-2010, 08:57 PM
^ you could be right but Im
'm pretty sure he mentioned both

Karps TA
02-13-2010, 09:11 PM
yeah but if the other guy won we'd still be in both places as well. So it's one of those things I just consider a wash. Regardless of what the citizens of this country think, the politicians are going to wage that war. Like I said, all of this is just nonsense and wasted money and lives IMO. This is a "war" that can't be won. Soviet Union couldn't do it. The Vatican couldn't do it. Dozens of other countries have tried throughout history.

Reverend Cooper
02-13-2010, 10:28 PM
^ thats deff. agreeable lol