PDA

View Full Version : Looks for fun Vday ideas

Smokey1226
02-10-2010, 09:14 PM
Looking for a combo A nice Dinner, then having a blast after. Soooo with all the ladies men on BCM, let's hear it! :banana

hrsp
02-10-2010, 09:18 PM
silk?

pOrk
02-11-2010, 12:54 AM
Sexy time, put it in her butt style

DR.FORD
02-11-2010, 07:07 AM
After being married for 27 years, I'm takin' her ass paint ballin'!!:rolf
I'm sure she feels the same way:thumbsup

moels
02-11-2010, 07:16 AM
All women like the sausage and nut platter. You have the meal and the fun all in one package!

BR3W CITY
02-11-2010, 07:17 AM
Dinner, movie.....mdma?

jbiscuit
02-11-2010, 07:45 AM
get her good and drunk so you might have a chance feeling a boob or two.

y2kws6
02-11-2010, 08:01 AM
My wife disslikes valentines and sweetest day, but looks forward to mothers day and takes a day to herself.

Dan

Moparjim
02-11-2010, 09:40 AM
Crystal Ridge has a Valentines Day special - bring the lady and her lift ticket is free...

SSLEVO
02-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Crystal Ridge has a Valentines Day special - bring the lady and her lift ticket is free...

Lol, i went to cascade last year on V-day, she crashed and hurt her wrist on the 2nd run. We were with another girl from germany that rented all of the gear so she was into the day like 80-90. So i skied with another girl most of the day while she sat in the challet. Needless to say she didn't have too much fun and we waited in the walk in until like 9pm to get x-rays.

I suppose i better make it up to her this year:goof

Dr.Buick
02-12-2010, 08:53 AM
Here is a 100% way to get her fired up DUMP HER. It will save you headach's in the long run and money.:rolf

Crawlin
02-12-2010, 08:57 AM
Catarina's on 92nd/Oklahoma area.

Make reservations early, they fill up. Is the ex g/f's brother restaurant.

Awesome food. Figure about $75 for the two of you, depending on what you get to eat. Very relaxed and small/quiet atmosphere.

After that, don't know.

Exitspeed
02-12-2010, 09:57 AM
I'm making dinner. Either a Ribeye or a couple nice Filets. Thinking about some Scallops from Empire. Double baked potatoes. And Sesame Soy Glazed Green beans.

Larrygto
02-12-2010, 10:22 AM
I've got a related question, where can I find some good chocolate around here? I doesn't have to be hand made just some thing better than the crap they sell at Walgreens.

Exitspeed
02-12-2010, 10:33 AM
I've got a related question, where can I find some good chocolate around here? I doesn't have to be hand made just some thing better than the crap they sell at Walgreens.

Godiva. You can buy it at Boston Store or at the Godiva kiosk at Mayfair Mall.

Korndogg
02-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Godiva. You can buy it at Boston Store or at the Godiva kiosk at Mayfair Mall.

or pick n save...lol

Prince Valiant
02-12-2010, 10:45 AM
Go through drive-thru and do it twice.

Moparjim
02-12-2010, 11:13 AM
Lol, i went to cascade last year on V-day, she crashed and hurt her wrist on the 2nd run. We were with another girl from germany that rented all of the gear so she was into the day like 80-90. So i skied with another girl most of the day while she sat in the challet. Needless to say she didn't have too much fun and we waited in the walk in until like 9pm to get x-rays.

I suppose i better make it up to her this year:goof

Was the other girl hot lol?

Smokey1226
02-12-2010, 12:42 PM
lol @ a lot of the responses....i think im going to take her to La Perla for Din din, then Comedy sports after? Ill feed her a few Margeritas and ill be golden :D

gottwins?
02-12-2010, 01:22 PM
After being married for 27 years, I'm takin' her ass paint ballin'!!:rolf
I'm sure she feels the same way:thumbsup

Actually my girlfriend really wants to do this, anyone know any good places around milwaukee besides "paintball daves"?

gottwins?
02-12-2010, 01:27 PM
lol @ a lot of the responses....i think im going to take her to La Perla for Din din, then Comedy sports after? Ill feed her a few Margeritas and ill be golden :D

Have you gone to "El Fuego", the setting there is pretty nice.

Smokey1226
02-12-2010, 01:42 PM
Have you gone to "El Fuego", the setting there is pretty nice.
I have not, i was just told to go to Perla because of it being so close to Comedy sports? But im up for ideas! Details?

BigSnailBuick
02-12-2010, 01:49 PM

Amy's Candy in cedarburg has absurdly good chocolate goodies

Prince Valiant
02-12-2010, 01:50 PM
La perla is a rather loud rowdy place...not a great place if looking for a quite dinner, for sure.

Larrygto
02-12-2010, 02:24 PM
Amy's Candy in cedarburg has absurdly good chocolate goodies

That's quite a long cruise for me.

gottwins?
02-12-2010, 03:10 PM
I have not, i was just told to go to Perla because of it being so close to Comedy sports? But im up for ideas! Details?

http://www.elfuego.org/

WickedSix
02-12-2010, 03:22 PM
I like el senorial better than la perla....its more intimate..plus i'd say they will have a band there playing in the background as well..... haven't been to el fuego.... course there is always jose's blue sombrero but it's always pretty loud in there...

personally i'm taking the gf to the first place we went to dinner and then to the first place we kissed...its simple...but women like it when u remeber stuff like that lol

Smokey1226
02-12-2010, 03:59 PM
La perla is a rather loud rowdy place...not a great place if looking for a quite dinner, for sure.
Thanks for the heads up, i want a quiet place for sure.

http://www.elfuego.org/
funny you wrote that, because an employees bf's just came in and had left overs from that place. It was soooo good!

I like el senorial better than la perla....its more intimate..plus i'd say they will have a band there playing in the background as well..... haven't been to el fuego.... course there is always jose's blue sombrero but it's always pretty loud in there...

personally i'm taking the gf to the first place we went to dinner and then to the first place we kissed...its simple...but women like it when u remeber stuff like that lol
Your def getting laid with that one! :headbang

SSDude
02-12-2010, 04:06 PM

El Senorial is good. Antigua is very nice. Check it out http://antiguamilwaukee.com/default.aspx

Crawlin
02-12-2010, 04:22 PM
I'm going to Bonefish Grille cause that was our first date, except we don't ever celebrate valentines day because we met on the 15th of February, haha. So we just go out on that date, haha. Should see the people's responses when we say we aren't celebrating V-day.

TheRX7Project
02-12-2010, 04:38 PM

El Fuego has the NASTIEST margaritas in the world. They're the consistency of yogurt. Obviously not made in-house.

Check out Carabbas on 76th and Layton... probably where I'll take the old lady. Excellent Italian food.

As for afterwards, why not go to a movie? I know, typical dinner-and-a-movie... may be out played but it's a good night.

Rocket Power
02-12-2010, 04:45 PM
:thumbsup
Works just as good on V day:rolf
WhwbxEfy7fg

Turbo-Triumph
02-12-2010, 05:05 PM
Actually my girlfriend really wants to do this, anyone know any good places around milwaukee besides "paintball daves"?

every year there is some major paintball games that are held in WI.

A few years ago, i went to 2 of them (will deff. go again) Both were about a 2-4hr drive away.

The 1st one was only like 25-35 people, and 15ish hrs long.

The 2nd one was OMFG fun.. i was person #244 and i got there about mid-pack. Easily 3-500 people PLAYING, it was Germany VS Norway or some bs, but it was a 2 day event, and they had HUGE forts built, and minivans to cart you around if you got 'killed' or were 'redeploying'.
The battlefield was anything from thick thick brush, to open feilds, to tall cliff's/hills to forrest, to 50' tall forts. ide say it was held on a 2 sq. mile peice of land.

It was the most awesome thing ever, and 1.7million x's better than paintball daves.

one of my funnest times in life, probobly!

at the end of both events they gave out prizes. i won a ball carrier. lol

it ended up costing me roughly $250 for the 2 day thing, but thats including gas + food. it was $60 to enter, and $60 for a bazzilion ball thing of paint and as much C02 you need.

If i do end up going this coming year, i will start a thread. im sure a few more people would go as well.

TheRX7Project
02-12-2010, 05:19 PM
Are they on Valentine's Day? :goof

gottwins?
02-12-2010, 06:41 PM
every year there is some major paintball games that are held in WI.

A few years ago, i went to 2 of them (will deff. go again) Both were about a 2-4hr drive away.

The 1st one was only like 25-35 people, and 15ish hrs long.

The 2nd one was OMFG fun.. i was person #244 and i got there about mid-pack. Easily 3-500 people PLAYING, it was Germany VS Norway or some bs, but it was a 2 day event, and they had HUGE forts built, and minivans to cart you around if you got 'killed' or were 'redeploying'.
The battlefield was anything from thick thick brush, to open feilds, to tall cliff's/hills to forrest, to 50' tall forts. ide say it was held on a 2 sq. mile peice of land.

It was the most awesome thing ever, and 1.7million x's better than paintball daves.

one of my funnest times in life, probobly!

at the end of both events they gave out prizes. i won a ball carrier. lol

it ended up costing me roughly $250 for the 2 day thing, but thats including gas + food. it was $60 to enter, and $60 for a bazzilion ball thing of paint and as much C02 you need.

If i do end up going this coming year, i will start a thread. im sure a few more people would go as well.

Sign me up!

Turbo-Triumph
02-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Are they on Valentine's Day? :goof

it could be. lets all meet up and play an inside your house free for all.

TheRX7Project
02-13-2010, 07:37 AM
Inside my house? Where? I guess we could hide a person behind the couch and one in the kitchen, they'd still be within arms distance.

You could hide in the closet, you've been doing that for years anyway :goof