PDA

View Full Version : My life as Liz...

Red97GTP
02-05-2010, 01:26 PM
AnYone watch that show? I personally think that it's kinda dumb, but not jersey shore dumb. Anyways... Back on track. I think the main chareacter is hot as HELL. I don't normally have a thing for redheads but damn, she's smokin!

Moparjim
02-05-2010, 02:17 PM
I think its a great show... Funny as hell.

VroomPshhTsi
02-05-2010, 06:56 PM
Pretty dumb, even more fake than Jersey Shore because you can't script a gym teacher punching a girl in the face with a giant camera a few feet away. Agreed on the hotness of the main character though, but in a 'damn wish she wasn't still in high school' hot.

hrsp
02-05-2010, 08:05 PM
mtv sucks....sorry

Deggy
02-06-2010, 11:26 AM
I think I watch reality tv for the wrong reasons. I don't care about the story line or the characters. Take Jersey Shore for example, I watched the show simply because I was entertained by how retarded these guys are, I'm not even Italian and I was embarassed for all Italians that they had to be stereotyped like that. I found it hilarious how "cool" these people think they are, when in actuality, the world is laughing at them... not with them.

Moparjim
02-06-2010, 01:09 PM
I don't think in any way is this show reality tv, nor is it supposed to be. Its just laid out in an autobiographical style or whatever.

jbiscuit
02-06-2010, 03:02 PM
MTV = more scripted than anything else on TV. They have the characters 'redo' particular event so they can get better setup with the mics and lighting etc. Its a total joke. I used to laugh at all the idiots that followed the Hills series. Nothing about that show was 'reality.'

Deggy
02-06-2010, 03:18 PM
Reality TV is anything but "reality". If you want reality tv, film people in real life, no scripts, no re-takes, no editing.