PDA

View Full Version : This is a GREAT time to be a MMA fan.....

Car Guy
02-03-2010, 08:23 PM
LOOK AT THIS LINEUP...!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Not to mention two WEC events on March 6th and April 24th.....:headbang

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=event.ppvhome

Three title fights, one interim title fight, new fighters, and many great fights in general. I can't remember a time where this much action was packed into three months, I'm like a kid in a candy store.....:D

Yooformula
02-03-2010, 10:46 PM
WOW! I cant wait for the Belfort fight! or the GSP fight, fuck I wanna see if Coleman can make a comeback too. lol

Car Guy
02-04-2010, 11:37 AM
I cant wait for the Belfort fight!

Me too, however I'm torn between who to cheer for. Nate Marquardt is a favorite of mine and is next in line for a title shot if he beats Sonnen this Saturday, which should happen. I would love for Marquardt to destroy Silva for the title but also would love to see Belfort do the same.....

pnad
02-04-2010, 01:28 PM
I was very pleased when they rebroadcast ufc107 for free last week. I hope that becomes the norm.

Anakonda69
02-04-2010, 02:22 PM
i just watched a crapload of ufc, strikeforce reruns in my hotel this weekend. i am now a mma fan. i watched the rerun with bj penn against diego sanchez and frank mir against kongo or whatever his name is. awesome stuff there. i also watched the herschel walker fight. he basically just pummeled the guy. good stuff. i enjoy the story/plot lines of wwe/tna but the enjoy the pure ass beatings in mma. good shit.

Car Guy
02-04-2010, 06:38 PM
wwe/tna.

Profanity is not allowed in the MMA section.....:thumbsup

Anakonda69
02-04-2010, 07:35 PM
i apologize. lol

Exitspeed
02-05-2010, 11:18 AM
Looking forward to 112.

Car Guy
02-11-2010, 07:59 PM
:fire :fire :fire

http://mmajunkie.com/news/17916/shoulder-injury-forces-vitor-belfort-out-of-ufc-112-title-fight-with-anderson-silva.mma

Exitspeed
02-12-2010, 01:02 PM
L-a-m-e!

Car Guy
02-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Funny how situations come together sometimes, many people thought Maia deserved the shot more than Belfort or Sonnen regardless.....

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=71359

T-Bag
02-13-2010, 12:37 AM
Why does it say Anderson Silva is a six-time UFC champion? Do they mean he defended his title six times? :rofl

Neither of those faggots can take Silva anyways.

Car Guy
02-13-2010, 12:36 PM
Why does it say Anderson Silva is a six-time UFC champion? Do they mean he defended his title six times?

Copied directly from the article......

"Now he will face the pound for pound king in Silva, who is unbeaten in ten UFC bouts and looking to add to his middleweight title defense record when he puts his belt on the line for the sixth time."

Neither of those faggots can take Silva anyways.

I agree but would love to see A. Silva go down in flames.....

T-Bag
02-13-2010, 06:38 PM
Copied directly from the article......

"Now he will face the pound for pound king in Silva, who is unbeaten in ten UFC bouts and looking to add to his middleweight title defense record when he puts his belt on the line for the sixth time."

I agree but would love to see A. Silva go down in flames.....

I was talking about the mmajunkie article not the ufc.com one. I agree it would be awesome if silva lost to stir upo middleweight again. If he lost there would be no way in hell he'd be allowed in that division again.

Car Guy
02-13-2010, 07:12 PM
I was talking about the mmajunkie article not the ufc.com one.

:thumbsup