PDA

View Full Version : FUCK ARP and thier bolts too!!

Knyghtmare
05-21-2004, 07:59 PM
I have been trying everything to get this god damn ******* rod bolt out for the lasat week. Everything I try only shreds the head more... I swear to god ARP made their bolt heads soft on perpose just to piss me off. I am even trying "Bolt-Outs" from craftsman and they are just ******* shredding the head more too... NOW I have litle ******* metal shavings in my god damn bottom end. :fire

88camaro
05-21-2004, 08:54 PM
im sorry but i dont think ******* them will help get the bolt out. man that sucks that it wont come out. what is arp saying about this?

Knyghtmare
05-21-2004, 09:29 PM
FINALLY!!! WOOOO!!! Now I have to check the bearing because I am pretty sure its fucked up because I was pissed. Also there is a bit of metal shavings in there but I was using a shop vac when cutting the head in half. Basically I had to cut the bolt head litterally in half and then I could get a good grip on it.

I asked ARP how I could get it out with it torqued like that and they recommended those "Bolt-Outs" I was talking about, but all those did is shread the head. Man am I relieved...

I am gonna keep this damn bolt with me forever... wait till some of you see this thing, I dont have my cam on me or id take a shot...

88camaro
05-21-2004, 09:55 PM
should we get a you a little glass case for it?
so whats the projected time of this thing getting down?

Knyghtmare
05-21-2004, 10:07 PM
Late next friday night... I hope LOL... Then on to ThirdGen Fest that Saturday morning :cool2:

Scales
05-21-2004, 10:18 PM
I have a couple more prep days then you, and I still don't see me making it to the festivities. :fire