PDA

View Full Version : 15" XXR Rims and Altimax Arctic Winter Rims/Tires. Will Seperate. New

WhatsADSM
01-31-2010, 11:54 PM
Rims and Tires are SOLD!

Technically they are not new however they are for all intents and purposes new. I got the set drove on them for 2 weeks and 313 miles and then bought a new daily driver. So they are in like new shape. No nicks, scrapes, dents, nothing.

The rims are XXR 941s, black with a red stripe along the outside. 15x7" with a universal 4-lug bolt pattern. Which should fit most of the small imported and some domestic applications.

The tires are 195/60/r15 General Altimax Arctics. Fantasic winter tires. I only had a chance to drive on them once in the snow but they performed phenominal. Search around and look for the various glowing reviews about them! They are the best bang-for-the-buck winter tires out there as General actually purchased the design from Gislaved and they are identical to the Gislaved Nord Frost 3 but for much less $$$.

I still got my reciept for $563.32 for everything (and that was with the tires on sale!) and I am selling the rims for $250, and the tires for $160. If you want to take both off my hands together, I'll do a discount for everything together ($375) and it is already mounted and balanced and ready to go.
I have everything listed on criagslist, and I am pretty firm on pricing as everything is already very competitively priced but I can take a little bit off for BCMers:

Yooformula
02-01-2010, 06:36 AM
nice set and good price! good luck.

WhatsADSM
02-02-2010, 08:52 PM
Rims and Tires have been sold. Feel free to lock it up!