PDA

View Full Version : Remember Fraudulent daycare chick

MoCkiN U
01-28-2010, 05:20 PM
someone posted a story on here of a lady who abused a wisconsin day care program to fraudulently collect millions of dollars. Anyway she bought a million dollar home we all talked about. That home as you may know burnt down around christmas while they are out of town. Well, it has turned out that house fire was arson. So along with the many other charges she faces for her child care ring crap now she will have this on her if they can prove it.

Finally she is getting hers and will probably still get us all by living on state funds now with no income

xxsn0blindxx
01-28-2010, 05:30 PM
Where did you see they are charging her with arson. The sentinel is only saying that fire marshals got a warrant to take more samples to test for ignitable liquids. I'm pretty sure everybody saw this coming when they found out about the house fire.

MoCkiN U
01-28-2010, 06:01 PM
they arent charging but you can see it coming. Thats why I am saying once they can prove it she's toast.

xxsn0blindxx
01-28-2010, 06:19 PM
Yeah it's bad enough I have to pay taxes to pay for someone else's daycare, but then a bunch of scam artists steal that money. I hope this crook rots in prison.

BR3W CITY
01-28-2010, 06:24 PM
I hope this crook rots in prison.

which we still pay for:fire

Car Guy
01-28-2010, 06:27 PM
Bullets are cheap.....:sniper

JC70SS
01-28-2010, 07:14 PM
Lock her up, throw key away. I wonder what kind of Camaro burned in her garage?

edit...Who is dumb enough to have their house torched when it is for sale also? Uhmm....no that isn't suspicious

07ROUSHSTG3
01-28-2010, 07:17 PM
Lock her up, throw key away. I wonder what kind of Camaro burned in her garage?

edit...Who is dumb enough to have their house torched when it is for sale also? Uhmm....no that isn't suspicious

yeah, but what would be the point of torching the house?? she is in deep shit, so she burns her house down. maybe for the insurance money to help pay for a lawyer?!?! :confused

VroomPshhTsi
01-28-2010, 07:21 PM
I'm thinking from the point of some real pissed off tax payers found out where she lived and burned down her house.

07ROUSHSTG3
01-28-2010, 07:27 PM
I'm thinking from the point of some real pissed off tax payers found out where she lived and burned down her house.

oh, i thought that she did it. :thumbsup

JC70SS
01-28-2010, 07:36 PM
yeah, but what would be the point of torching the house?? she is in deep shit, so she burns her house down. maybe for the insurance money to help pay for a lawyer?!?! :confused

because she can't afford the payments. She knew the state was onto her, so the embezzling stopped.

What do you think the payment is per month on 1,000,000 house?

Gregor
01-28-2010, 08:59 PM
Yes but we still paid for the house up till the point she burnt it to the ground. And now we get to pay for her new living quarters, da' slammer. And her lawyer, and her family......

Z You L8r
01-28-2010, 09:06 PM
It would cost about $4,700 per month. And thats if you have 20% down on a million dollar house. That doesn't include taxes and insurance, so figure an additional $1,400 per month. So figure over $6,000/mth. and thats with 5% interest rates.

Al
01-29-2010, 01:52 AM

I was thinking the same.

What I would really like to see is someone else get away with it and she gets the blame. That will make my day!

Car Guy
01-29-2010, 08:26 AM
now we get to pay for her new living quarters, da' slammer. And her lawyer, and her family......

See post #6.....:thumbsup

VroomPshhTsi
01-29-2010, 07:01 PM
^ LOL nice avatar

Philly-O
01-29-2010, 11:38 PM
her husband is a customer of ours and his story is different than what was posted by the journal. last i heard is that the feds cleared them from fraudulant charges and reviewed her records for the daycare. i guess that they are sueing the newspaper for deformation of character. the camaro that was in the garage was a mid 80's camaro that he was planning on doing a updated muscle car restoration to.

dont flame me......i am not taking any sides and dont agree with anything that is going on. i also thought arson when i saw pictures of the ENTIRE house on fire.