PDA

View Full Version : Not sure - Funny, but cool

y2kws6
01-26-2010, 02:52 PM
http://vid8.photobucket.com/albums/a4/Skyclad696/image linking/th_Airplane_-_F-35_Vertical_Takeoff_Fl.jpg?videoplayer=offsite?vid eoplayer=offsite?videoplayer=offsite?videoplayer=o ffsite (http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a4/Skyclad696/image linking/?action=view&current=Airplane_-_F-35_Vertical_Takeoff_Fl.flv)

Dan

moels
01-26-2010, 03:03 PM
That was cool as hell!

MoCkiN U
01-26-2010, 03:36 PM
holy crap

Turbo-Triumph
01-27-2010, 03:50 PM
holy crap

holy crap indeed!

0TransAm0
01-27-2010, 03:56 PM
at first i thought dude was crashing.. pretty neat.

Exitspeed
01-27-2010, 04:23 PM
Not real. But funny.

LEWETHETIGER73
01-27-2010, 06:18 PM
^^party pooper ^^

Silver86
01-28-2010, 05:48 AM
heeeeeeeeeeey! battle field 2... i used to love that game!

SSLEVO
01-28-2010, 12:16 PM
Haha, it's clearly from a video game. If some one tried that stunt in a 35 million dollar aircraft over a how many billions of dollar aircraft carrier they would get their ass kicked.

y2kws6
01-28-2010, 01:00 PM
Haha, it's clearly from a video game. If some one tried that stunt in a 35 million dollar aircraft over a how many billions of dollar aircraft carrier they would get their ass kicked.

LOL, I have seen and done a lot of crazy shit during my military career, but that would definately take the cake.

We almost got reported that we crashed, because we took off from the Dominion Republic and the runway was over the ocean so the pilot raise the landing gear, but never lifted the plane up. We flew straight at a ship making them scatter all over the place untill our Navigator told us that they were about to report us in as we crashed. I don't know how many G's we pulled doing the vertical lift in a C-130.

When we got back to the vergin Island we did a fly by over one of the remote nude islands and then did some cavern running where the tree line was above us.

Dan

Prince Valiant
01-28-2010, 01:05 PM
LOL, I have seen and done a lot of crazy shit during my military career, but that would definately take the cake.

We almost got reported that we crashed, because we took off from the Dominion Republic and the runway was over the ocean so the pilot raise the landing gear, but never lifted the plane up. We flew straight at a ship making them scatter all over the place untill our Navigator told us that they were about to report us in as we crashed. I don't know how many G's we pulled doing the vertical lift in a C-130.

When we got back to the vergin Island we did a fly by over one of the remote nude islands and then did some cavern running where the tree line was above us.

Danlol...there are some crazy pilots out there.

SSLEVO
01-28-2010, 08:45 PM

Dan

Haha, sounds like fun.

Gregor
01-30-2010, 08:32 PM

I would have to say I agree with that idea.