PDA

View Full Version : Sherlock Holmes

Crawlin
01-24-2010, 07:10 PM
DL'd it and was a decent copy. I don't mind watermarks every 45 minutes.

Was a pretty damn good movie. Definitely had some funny moments in it, and they left it open to a sequel, so that's good too.

Overall, better than most shit coming out of hollywood nowadays

Yooformula
01-24-2010, 07:16 PM
I thought it was really good but the pre-fight - fight sequences bugged me for some reason. Did you dl one of the screeners Chris? Some of them are damm good with great video/sound.

Prince Valiant
01-24-2010, 07:27 PM
Haven't seen it yet...but doesn't strike me as the kind of movie guy ritchie would direct. Looking forward to it...

Crawlin
01-24-2010, 07:28 PM
yes I did yoo.

yeah, the fight sequence stuff was weird. I didn't get too bothered with it as it was cool to see exactly what he was doing. Like in any of the Bourne's, its so fast you don't know what's going on really. Yeah he blocked a punch, but it's on to the next thing so fas tyou didn't really see how he combined it all to bring a dude down.

URLOZIN
01-24-2010, 07:33 PM
Awesome movie! I enjoyed it!

That_Guy
01-24-2010, 07:46 PM
saw it in the theaters it was awesome

Yooformula
01-24-2010, 08:07 PM
yes I did yoo.

yeah, the fight sequence stuff was weird. I didn't get too bothered with it as it was cool to see exactly what he was doing. Like in any of the Bourne's, its so fast you don't know what's going on really. Yeah he blocked a punch, but it's on to the next thing so fas tyou didn't really see how he combined it all to bring a dude down.

I really liked it and watched it like 3 times already! It was cool to see him talk through the fight the first time but not so much the 2nd or 3rd time.

PureSound15
01-24-2010, 08:18 PM
I liked it - but I hated the end. They went through the "How he did it" WAY to fast -

the whole movie you're sitting there trying to figure out if its real magic or illusion and then within 30 seconds it's all explained. I think the end could have been better.

Exitspeed
01-25-2010, 09:14 AM
This was my favorite movie of the year. Which is saying a lot for me because I REALLY enjoyed Inglorious Basterds, Zombieland, and Avatar.