PDA

View Full Version : Min/ Saints

Russ Jerome
01-24-2010, 06:53 PM
All tied up but Im giving my Vikes the edge so far, Favre is taking a beating and not giving anything away.

MoCkiN U
01-24-2010, 07:54 PM
cant believe peterson is fumbling so much. have a bet with the wifey so I want the saints to win.

07ROUSHSTG3
01-24-2010, 08:17 PM
interesting game. the saints have gotten some shitty calls against them, and if they could fall on a fumble, the game would already be over.

Reverend Cooper
01-24-2010, 08:19 PM
go Saints!

Russ Jerome
01-24-2010, 08:45 PM
interesting game. the saints have gotten some shitty calls against them, .

Saints have gotten some GREAT calls at this point in the 4th, they clearly did not score at the end of the 3rd quarter. Great game, at home the Saints should be dominating but the Vikes are right there!

Yooformula
01-24-2010, 08:47 PM
Saints have gotten some GREAT calls at this point in the 4th, they clearly did not score at the end of the 3rd quarter. Great game, at home the Saints should be dominating but the Vikes are right there!

HUH?!?! That ball crossed the plane before his knee hit!

RanJer
01-24-2010, 08:49 PM
Over now. Personally I would've went for it on 4th and 2.. but that's why I'm not a head coach in the NFL I suppose.

MAYBE NOT! :thumbsup

Yooformula
01-24-2010, 08:52 PM
buwahahahahaahahahahahaha! please tell me you didnt see that coming! guess he just wanted to keep the game close.

RanJer
01-24-2010, 08:55 PM
buwahahahahaahahahahahaha! please tell me you didnt see that coming! guess he just wanted to keep the game close.

Luckily for the Saints, history has a funny way of repeating itself. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Josepy
01-24-2010, 09:20 PM
Favre on the ground, Favre on the ground, looking like a victory with Favre on the ground... Helmet turned sideways, turf in his mouth, looking like a victory with Favre on the ground!!!

Yooformula
01-24-2010, 09:20 PM
ahahahahahahaahha gotta an extra spot on the couch farver!! 1 and done! are you guys back to being packer fans now that the messiah lost?

RanJer
01-24-2010, 09:21 PM
Favre on the ground, Favre on the ground, looking like a victory with Favre on the ground... Helmet turned sideways, turf in his mouth, looking like a victory with Favre on the ground!!!

Send him back to the manure fields!

Karps TA
01-24-2010, 09:22 PM
Stupid stupid play by Favre. But honestly with all the times the Vikings put the ball on the ground, they were lucky to even still be in it at that point. Favre should have slid, and let Longwell kick it.

Josepy
01-24-2010, 09:23 PM
For the record I have hated the vikings since i knew what football was. Favre losing was just a added bonus.

Holeshot
Interception = FAIL and no trip to the Super Bowl for Favre and Company.

Yooformula
go Saints!

damm bro. and here I thought you were a farver fan..

T-Bag
01-24-2010, 09:26 PM
WOOT! Go Saints!

nismodave
01-24-2010, 09:27 PM
Ive never seen a team beat the fvck out of Favre like that.

TOs killed em.

Josepy
01-24-2010, 09:28 PM
damm bro. and here I thought you were a farver fan..

He is. He changes when it works out for him to not get picked on. Funny none the less.

DoubleAron
I can't stand Favre but MN got robbed in OT. I take it the refs wanted to go home? BS pass int. BS calling the ball on the ground a catch.

Nix
Oustanding game for sure!! :headbang

This will be a tough Superbowl for sure! Colts vs Saints here we come!!

URLOZIN
01-24-2010, 09:29 PM
FUCKING AWESOME!!! I laughed hard!

That_Guy
01-24-2010, 09:29 PM
i can sleep tonight with a smile on my face... just as good as a packer win

70challenger452
01-24-2010, 09:37 PM
It's so satisfying to read all my vikings friend's Facebook status filled with Favre hate, now they know why I'm such a fan of Aaron Rodgers

Karps TA
01-24-2010, 09:38 PM
Cause Aaron loses in the playoffs with bad plays as well?

Based off of that, I guess he is the heir apparent to Brett. Never looked at it that way. Thanks, now I feel good about things.

theavenger333
01-24-2010, 09:39 PM
ii'm in minnesota right now..... man you should hear the Favre hate going on right now. bunch of idiot turncoats. can't wait to see the papers tommorow morning too

70 cutlass 442
It's so satisfying to read all my vikings friend's Facebook status filled with Favre hate, now they know why I'm such a fan of Aaron Rodgers

/\/\ your also a Chrysler fan, so im just going to assume bad taste is more of a personality trait then an opinion.

OxmanWI
I'm going to pull a Favre! Go Saints!

Lash
01-24-2010, 09:41 PM
It's a satisfying lose for sure. But kinda sad to see Brett go out like that. He got his ass kicked.
Not completely his fault either. The int. in the 4th with less than 2:00 on the clock was a classic though.

I think this may have really been it for him. He can't take anymore beatings like that and he was talking about how worn out he was.

Yooformula
01-24-2010, 09:41 PM
ii'm in minnesota right now..... man you should hear the Favre hate going on right now. bunch of idiot turncoats. can't wait to see the papers tommorow morning too

no shit! viking fans rank as high as dolphin fans as fair weather fans go.

Lash
01-24-2010, 09:42 PM
Cause Aaron loses in the playoffs with bad plays as well?

Based off of that, I guess he is the heir apparent to Brett. Never looked at it that way. Thanks, now I feel good about things.

Seriously?!?!? Why such hate for Aaron? Did he fvck your wife or something?

theavenger333
01-24-2010, 09:44 PM
no shit! viking fans rank as high as dolphin fans as fair weather fans go.

my aunt's neighbors are all going ballistic and were going nuts that i was laughing my ass off. they just don't understand how many times we have seen this as packer fans. hell, as Favre fans. last NFC championship game, same result....

btw, new nickname..... Adrian Peterson, all day, ALL DAY FUMBLER

Greg@GLD
01-24-2010, 09:46 PM
FUCKING AWESOME!!! I laughed hard!

X2. I spit my drink out when I read that...

Poor BreNt. He can watch the Superbowl on his TV from Sears now... No need to feel sorry for him. He's already got a Superbowl ring and millions upon millions of dollars. Boo hoo hoo.

OxmanWI
01-24-2010, 09:46 PM
Vikings fans are beating thier wifes right now. :(

70 cutlass 442
01-24-2010, 09:49 PM
Vikings fans are beating thier wifes right now. :(

and packer fans realized that if it wern't for cheering against the vikings today, they wouldn't have had anyone to cheer for.

OxmanWI
01-24-2010, 09:51 PM
and packer fans realized that if it wern't for cheering against the vikings today, they wouldn't have had anyone to cheer for.

Yeah but women are getting beaten right now, we've gotta do something!:eek:

70 cutlass 442
01-24-2010, 09:54 PM
Yeah but women are getting beaten right now, we've gotta do something!:eek:

have you seen most the women in MN? I think its the men that we should be worried about.

Holeshot
01-24-2010, 09:55 PM

I rooted for the Colts all day

theavenger333

whats your deal, are you high? it does not matter how far anyone went. period. super bowl or bust, thats how football is judged. i was rooting for the Saints since the first day of the season anyway

OxmanWI
lol ok, I'm done, good one!:rolf

70 cutlass 442
01-24-2010, 09:57 PM
whats your deal, are you high? it does not matter how far anyone went. period. super bowl or bust, thats how football is judged. i was rooting for the Saints since the first day of the season anyway

so you are saying you wern't rooting for the saint because you cant stand that Favre played for the Vikings this year?? if so then thats understandable, but that would make you one of the very few.

theavenger333
01-24-2010, 10:00 PM
so you are saying you wern't rooting for the saint because you cant stand that Favre played for the Vikings this year?? if so then thats understandable, but that would make you one of the very few.

correct. i'm not angry at Favre. i havn't posted one ounce of favre hate. he did what he had to do. i rooted for the saints long ago, my family is from louisiana. so yes, i am one of the few.

theavenger333
01-24-2010, 10:03 PM
overall i'm INSANE with happiness, we got two pretty damn good games today. superbowl will follow suit i hope

Yooformula
01-24-2010, 10:05 PM
I rooted for the Colts all day

agreed. Once the Steelers got booted because the jets got in, I wanted to see Peyton win it all.

RanJer
01-24-2010, 10:06 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f230/JayThreeAre/motivator7388d29fd846e05884065bacc1.jpg

Holeshot
01-24-2010, 10:13 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f230/JayThreeAre/motivator7388d29fd846e05884065bacc1.jpg

That didn't take long :rolf

Holeshot
01-24-2010, 10:28 PM
Oops!... I Did It Again

Half way through he talks about retirement and that one way or another he was going out on top.

http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/videos/Favre-Presser---124/208139ca-8897-485a-b9e3-9b6c3b9026f5

KRAUSED
01-24-2010, 10:40 PM
agreed. Once the Steelers got booted because the jets got in, I wanted to see Peyton win it all.

i agree colts could have ended the jets last time,and hepled the steelers get in.But Peyton will send the Saints home and who dey will DIE....:rolf

Reverend Cooper
01-24-2010, 10:42 PM
yea colts seem pretty much a shoe in

Yooformula
01-24-2010, 10:53 PM
i agree colts could have ended the jets last time,and hepled the steelers get in.

They gave themselves an easy in by keeping the Steelers out! True the Steelers didnt earn it during the year but started to get better too late and would have been just in time to give the Colts a hard time. There is a reason why the Colts owner got a big ass fine for him openly stating that he didnt need the win and layed it down. Next season will be interesting to see how many teams will rest players knowing they will get fined if they intentionally throw a game.

Silver03SRT
01-24-2010, 11:22 PM
So the pass interference in OT and the catch to bring them close to the first down were both BS calls more so the interference call which he didnt even touch the guy. That being said Favre didnt lose the game. The 2 fumbles in the red zone and the one on their own 10 and the 12 man in the huddle lost the game. Yes the int at the end of the game didnt help but they were not in field goal range. Hate on Favre all you want but he took more hard hits this game than he did all season.

Goat Roper
01-24-2010, 11:25 PM
Ultimately the loss is on Favre. If he keeps the ball and runs for a few yards it is a pooch kick for Longwell and MN has the lead with little time left. Sure, others screwed up in the game but when it REALLY mattered Favre fucked up....again.

Silver03SRT
01-24-2010, 11:30 PM
the turnovers cost the game. they could have had 6 points more minimum and gave up 7 less points so that to me shows those fumbles were more costly

PB86MCSS
01-24-2010, 11:35 PM
Ha. I was waiting for the other shoe to drop...and it did.

Favre didn't play well...and apparently their offensive skill guys all dipped their hands in butter before the game. Darn.

Silver03SRT
01-24-2010, 11:36 PM
Favre didnt play well at all but the game could have been had by the Vikings. They created their own dimise.

BOSS LX
01-25-2010, 12:01 AM
:rolf:headbang

88blknotch
01-25-2010, 01:01 AM
I can't stand Favre but MN got robbed in OT. I take it the refs wanted to go home? BS pass int. BS calling the ball on the ground a catch.

couldnt agree more!

Greg@GLD
01-25-2010, 06:28 AM
the turnovers cost the game. they could have had 6 points more minimum and gave up 7 less points so that to me shows those fumbles were more costly

Ye maker of the "where's the Farve Haters" thread... There might be poop from his jockstrap in your eyes. Maybe you missed the part where all they needed to do was get a couple more yards to give another former Packer a chance to get them into the Superbowl? AFTER the costly fumbles and the first interception, they had the game right there. And like we've seen so many times over the past 20 years, your hero did something stupid. He is what he is; he can be great and he can be horrid. In big games he has done this over and over again. That is simply fact.

He has played for two decades and has been to two Superbowls. It's his desire to be Super-BreNt that these things happen. In the big games he has had far more shitty games than good ones. Entire seasons down the drain in a moment of stupidity.

"Rise and shine campers! IT'S GROUNDHOG DAY!"

Karps TA
01-25-2010, 06:59 AM
Seriously?!?!? Why such hate for Aaron? Did he fvck your wife or something?

Cause all you guys give him every excuse in the world. It's never little Aaron's fault. It's alway's Brett's fault though. The NFC game against New York nobody talks about Ryan Grant rushing for less then 30 yards, or Al Harris being treated like a little bitch all game long by the Giant's WRs. It comes down to Brett making a bad throw. Nobody will talk about the dumb 12 men in a huddle penalty yesterday that made it then a 57-58 yard FG attempt, or the constant fumble by everybody, but it will be the one bad throw that they focus on.

Rodger's misses a wide open Jennings, and then fumbles on a play he clearly should have seen the blitz on and it's not his fault. He played so hard. blah blah blah. He takes sacks for holding the ball way too long, everybody gives him a pass again. Anytime he makes a mistake, Packer fans are already blaming anybody they can but him. All this greatness talk and the guy hasn't won shit. People treat him like the stadium should be named after him already. Let's see him actually win some big games before bronzing his cock.

Don Majkowski had a great first 2-3 seasons and then what happened to him?

Greg@GLD
01-25-2010, 07:44 AM

Did he? Did he win any playoff games?

Before you poor boys hang yourselves by BreNt's jockstrap, you can take heart; it's all good!

BreNt wanted to show he can still play. CHECK

BreNt wanted to "stick it to Ted Thompson". Packers lost twice to the Vikings (Nobody seems to mention how a guy who has been on a team for 16 years MIGHT have a little advantage there but whatever) CHECK

BreNt has a Superbowl ring. CHECK

BreNt has a beautiful family. CHECK

BreNt has millions of dollars to spend on TV's at Sears. CHECK

He's had a great career, time to go home now and watch the Superbowl on his new TV. MATE
Of course this isn't over though. Poor Vikings fans. Seriously. Before the game he told Pam Oliver that he knows what his plans are but he's not going to say anything and take away from his noble teammates. :rolleyes:
Sure enough, now he's going to go home, talk to his family and make a decision. Or not.

Ah wish AH kneeeew. :rolf

70challenger452
01-25-2010, 08:15 AM
/\/\ your also a Chrysler fan, so im just going to assume bad taste is more of a personality trait then an opinion.

hahahaha, fuck yerself :thumbsup

That_Guy
01-25-2010, 08:47 AM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0908/epic-failure-brett-favre-retire-nfl-legend-joke-epic-failure-demotivational-poster-1249417634.jpg

Silver03SRT
01-25-2010, 09:08 AM
Ye maker of the "where's the Farve Haters" thread... There might be poop from his jockstrap in your eyes. Maybe you missed the part where all they needed to do was get a couple more yards to give another former Packer a chance to get them into the Superbowl? AFTER the costly fumbles and the first interception, they had the game right there. And like we've seen so many times over the past 20 years, your hero did something stupid. He is what he is; he can be great and he can be horrid. In big games he has done this over and over again. That is simply fact.

He has played for two decades and has been to two Superbowls. It's his desire to be Super-BreNt that these things happen. In the big games he has had far more shitty games than good ones. Entire seasons down the drain in a moment of stupidity.

"Rise and shine campers! IT'S GROUNDHOG DAY!"

Is your brain reading what your hands are typing? A few yards since when is 9 or 10 yards a few yards? Had the fumbles never happened they wouldnt have needed those "few yards" Also how about the pass interference calls. I love how you narrow minded Favre haters say everything is his fault. Now lets pretened. OK PRETEND that he hit a guy in the end zone 4 times wide open and that guy drops the ball for 4 TD's the game is tied and Favre throws teh int. Who really blew that game? Yes he threw the int and it did NOT result in a TD so that didnt blow the game. I know 51 yard field goals are very common and simple to make but the penalty for 12 men in the huddle was what hurt them too. Maybe that was Favre fault too. Either way you Favre haters got your wish.

Exitspeed
01-25-2010, 09:10 AM
Awesome. I'm very happy with the outcome of this game.

Silver03SRT
01-25-2010, 09:17 AM
You win as a team and lose as a team. Lots of people said Vikings are a well rounded team its not just Favre but when they lose it is jst Favre. So hypocritical. Now lets all just be friends and move on. This is probably worse than politics. Vikings lost lots of people got their wish. Lets look forward to next season where Favre will come back and the Packers are playing again.

07ROUSHSTG3
01-25-2010, 09:22 AM
you guys are hilarious. when the packers lose to arizona it is rodgers fault. when the vikings lose to the saints, it is the refs, and the fumbles, and the noise. face it. favre blew it. he should have ran and slid. instead he throws an interception and they lose the game because of it. favre couldn't take the pressure and the hits. he looked 40 before the game, during the game, and after the game.

Nix
01-25-2010, 10:52 AM
You kiddies have to remeber thats its not all Bretts fault. He did however put the final nail in the coffin. Don't forget all the fumbles, not to mention two of them were in the redzone.

Carry on with your hate. :rolf

GTSLOW
01-25-2010, 10:56 AM
:popcorn

oh ya f-u coop

GTO RLY?
01-25-2010, 10:59 AM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0908/epic-failure-brett-favre-retire-nfl-legend-joke-epic-failure-demotivational-poster-1249417634.jpg
:rolf

Favre, the best choke artist to play the game.

MoCkiN U
01-25-2010, 11:26 AM
One hell of a game. I enjoyed every second of it and couldnt believe he threw that pass but also couldnt not answer why there were so many fumbles. I didnt care which team won going in until the wifey wanted to bet so I picked saints only to poke at her (not literally).

In the end it just shows me the OT rule is sooooo out of place. Never been a fan of one score to win. Wish goodell would do something to change that.

Yooformula
01-25-2010, 12:42 PM
In the end it just shows me the OT rule is sooooo out of place. Never been a fan of one score to win. Wish goodell would do something to change that.

I dont get this. The defense is just as important as the offense and should be able to make the plays as well and stop the offense. IMO, both sides have an opportunity to win, it just comes from both sides of the team. Why do both offenses need a chance to play? didnt they just have 60 minutes to try? Let the defense do their job and hold. Sometimes I would hate to see another or full series for both sides. Most times they are spent already and it would end up being who lays down first.

Prince Valiant
01-25-2010, 01:09 PM
after watching HS and college games do OT their way, I think it'd be more exciting to see the NFL go the same route...FAR more exciting imo.

MoCkiN U
01-25-2010, 01:12 PM
after watching hs and college games do ot their way, i think it'd be more exciting to see the nfl go the same route...far more exciting imo.

x2

Exitspeed
01-25-2010, 01:29 PM
after watching HS and college games do OT their way, I think it'd be more exciting to see the NFL go the same route...FAR more exciting imo.

I'm not familiar. How do they do it?

MoCkiN U
01-25-2010, 02:24 PM
seriously?^

one team scores then the other team gets a chance to match the score. so if saints scored field goal, then vikings would get the ball to try and score field goal to continue in OT or score TD to end the game. Its like another quarter but they are matching score for score until one team cant. It would eliminate the fumble by QB returned for TD to end the game like we have seen this year

moels
01-25-2010, 02:28 PM
The QB not fumbling for a returned TD would ultimately avoid ending the game as well. lol

I don't think the rule needs to be changed at all.

07ROUSHSTG3
01-25-2010, 02:30 PM
i thought that the game would have still ended with a turnover for points?!?! that was there chance to score and they didn't. so what would they have done? given the packers another kickoff???

<--- confused

Exitspeed
01-25-2010, 02:31 PM
seriously?^

one team scores then the other team gets a chance to match the score. so if saints scored field goal, then vikings would get the ball to try and score field goal to continue in OT or score TD to end the game. Its like another quarter but they are matching score for score until one team cant. It would eliminate the fumble by QB returned for TD to end the game like we have seen this year

Seriously. I never played or watched HS football in HS, and I don't watch College football.

Thanks for the clarification. That sounds like it would be MUCH better then the current way it's scored.

Prince Valiant
01-25-2010, 03:18 PM
I'm not familiar. How do they do it?It's starts similar to a regular NFL OT in that a coin toss determines which team wishes to go first or second. Then it's decided which goal by the team that didn't recieve the choice.

Each team gets a 1st and 10...in college, it's on the 25, in HS in WI it's on the 10. In college you can earn a first down on yardage, in H.S., something convoluted would have to happen for this to occur...generally if a first down is awarded, it by penalty. In college, the defense can score on a turnover, in H.S., generally no...genrally turnovers simply end one teams chance of scoring, and makes it...which could make it a win if your team scored on the previous possession, or make it so that your team then wins on the subsequent score...when each team goes through their possession, that's 1 OT.

Here at Greendale, the most exciting game was one in which it ended in OT tied at 20-20 against NB-Ike. The first two possession for both ended in turnovers or on downs/missed fieldgoal (very very very sloppy conditions). GD was able to make a great TD on a great 4th down toss (field goals were that unreliable with a team constantly on that side of the field, trying to run it up the middle...nothing but slop). GD then pushed Ike back to the 25 yard line on 4th down after two consecutive sacks, and it was looking like a GD victory...just prevent the TD, and wouldn't you know it; Ike sends one into the endzone over our best cornerback to score. Rather than go for an extra point (as we successfully DID pull off), they went for two....ran wildcat, and it literally came to one player to make a tackle to save the game with about a yard to spare...GD won.

EACH possession felt HUGE. It felt like there was no margin for error at any point during the game. When your defense was on the field it was big, when your offense was on the field, it was big. You always knew what was needed to win.

After that IKE game, I thought I had an ulcer, lol.

PB86MCSS
01-25-2010, 05:49 PM

Really? A Majkowski to Rodgers comparison. If Rodgers doesn't have a far more successful career than Majkowski (barring a freak death) I'll do a lap on highway 100 butt naked. Majik had one very nice season but even that didn't compare to either of Rodgers so far.

I think it shouldn't surprise anyone why people around here like Rodgers and are sick of Favre...one is a Packer, one isn't most importantly...among other things.

Silver03SRT
01-25-2010, 08:26 PM
Rodgers is a great QB no doubt about it. Is he Favre no. Will he be a Favre that remains to be seen. He has a lot to learn yet.

Greg@GLD
01-25-2010, 08:31 PM
Rodgers is a great QB no doubt about it. Is he Favre no. Will he be a Favre that remains to be seen. He has a lot to learn yet.

You do realize that it's winter, some of us are bored silly and most of this is just for fun right? :thumbsup :goof

Silver03SRT
01-25-2010, 08:40 PM
I know but you did call me out :) I had to come up with something smart to say.

Greg@GLD
01-26-2010, 06:04 AM
I know but you did call me out :) I had to come up with something smart to say.

Of course, understood.

Somebody posted this on MMA... (http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_3115_Another_chapter_in_the_BrettFavre_legacy.h tml) :devil

07ROUSHSTG3
01-26-2010, 08:06 AM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/images/01/25/FavreINT.mp3

also, on 620 this morning, the big unit said that he was taking a bunch of shit for throwing some of the blame on favre for the 12 men in the huddle call. his justification for that is, according to him, rodgers refused to get into a huddle this season because he checked and saw too many guys there. by not entering, they were able to get rid of that extra guy and not get called for a penalty. it is the qb's responsibility to check for that stuff. take it for what it is worth.

Greg@GLD
01-26-2010, 08:16 AM

also, on 620 this morning, the big unit said that he was taking a bunch of shit for throwing some of the blame on favre for the 12 men in the huddle call. his justification for that is, according to him, rodgers refused to get into a huddle this season because he checked and saw too many guys there. by not entering, they were able to get rid of that extra guy and not get called for a penalty. it is the qb's responsibility to check for that stuff. take it for what it is worth.

What about his quote, when asked why he didn't just run forward a few yards and fall down versus throwing that shitty INT: "Ah had no idea how many yards we needed for the FG" WHAT?? A 20-year player, the QUARTERBACK no less, "not knowing how many yards we needed for a FG?"

Um... yea...

Has anyone heard that sound bite from the Viking's color man??? "This ain't detoit man, IT'S THE SUPER BOWL!!" :rolf

07ROUSHSTG3
01-26-2010, 08:18 AM
Has anyone heard that sound bite from the Viking's color man??? "This ain't detoit man, IT'S THE SUPER BOWL!!" :rolf

it is posted in the link you quoted :thumbsup

Silver03SRT
01-26-2010, 08:40 AM

Its not the coaches responsiblity to make sure his dumb ass doesnt send 12 guys out there. They just got done with a time out. People will blame Favre every chance they get. If he throws a ball and the guy doesnt catch it and its right in his chest they will say he threw it to hard and he needs to lay off a little bit. Whatever its clear they hate him just to hate him and really have no reason. The sports guys around here are a bunch of idiots too.

Greg@GLD
01-26-2010, 08:42 AM
Its not the coaches responsiblity to make sure his dumb ass doesnt send 12 guys out there. They just got done with a time out. People will blame Favre every chance they get. If he throws a ball and the guy doesnt catch it and its right in his chest they will say he threw it to hard and he needs to lay off a little bit. Whatever its clear they hate him just to hate him and really have no reason. The sports guys around here are a bunch of idiots too.

But... I thought BreNt was the coach of the Vikings??? :rolf

Exitspeed
01-26-2010, 09:35 AM
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs300.ash1/22777_281690271896_768226896_3156596_8328093_n.jpg

Silver03SRT
01-26-2010, 11:07 AM
But... I thought BreNt was the coach of the Vikings??? :rolf

No assistant coach.