View Full Version : Why I didn't buy you a drink

Goat Roper
01-17-2010, 08:06 PM
The original post is gone and yes, this image is large. Worth the read though;

http://i.imgur.com/f84tw.jpg

Nix
01-17-2010, 08:43 PM
Shit, true so true.

I have never and I mean NEVER been one to buy random women drinks.

I also never had a chick with enough guts or the (Im so sexy with huge cans buy me a drink) ask to to buy one. I would have shot her ass down faster than a fat fuck wolfing down a bakers dozen of donuts.

Cryptic
01-17-2010, 09:25 PM
Should be a standard read before anyone leaves high school. :rolf

Myles
01-17-2010, 09:36 PM
I bet you money that if some hot chick came up to you asking for a drink you would buy her one Andy. So don't pretend that you agree with this.

Crawlin
01-17-2010, 10:05 PM
that's fucking awesome!

URLOZIN
01-17-2010, 10:30 PM
damn. I just see a red x

JBs92Lude
01-17-2010, 11:06 PM
Nice. I agree with it.

70 cutlass 442
01-17-2010, 11:53 PM
i have never once bought a random girl a drink without getting something in return... usually just another drink back...

Silver86
01-18-2010, 06:01 AM
that.. in itself is so fucking true...

97z2801ss
01-18-2010, 08:07 AM
haha I agree with that too, u see that shit all the time down town... i buy my girl drinks and sometimes when im out, my sister thats bout it.

Waver
01-18-2010, 09:36 AM
Honestly, I am willing to bet that most on here have bought drinks for females in the past, at least once. I think it is the way some guys do it that sets them up for failure. Well at least in my experience it has happened that way.

GTO RLY?
01-18-2010, 10:11 AM
Drinking at home alone with a $20 bottle of whisky and the phone unplugged > going to the bar

johnny--2k
01-18-2010, 10:21 AM
I can honestly say I've never done it....not unless its a friend or someones bday. I dont just offer to buy drinks for some random skank at a bar, ever....

Nix
01-18-2010, 10:32 AM
Honestly, I am willing to bet that most on here have bought drinks for females in the past, at least once. I think it is the way some guys do it that sets them up for failure. Well at least in my experience it has happened that way.

I wish there was a way to prove this cuz I would take your bet and I would even drive you to your bank to withdraw my monies. :goof

Waver
01-18-2010, 10:38 AM
I wish there was a way to prove this cuz I would take your bet and I would even drive you to your bank to withdraw my monies. :goof

lol I have only done it like twice....but it has worked both times.....give them what they want first while taking off the pressure of talking to you......it is amazing how well that works. Like I said, I have only done it twice. Feeling cocky with the liquid courage in me helps. Most of the time, I wont buy a girl a drink unless she buys one for me first......

Nix
01-18-2010, 10:41 AM
lol I have only done it like twice....but it has worked both times.....give them what they want first while taking off the pressure of talking to you......it is amazing how well that works.

My thing is that I pretty much always hated bars to begin with. Too many people acting like fools who need to be put in their place and then on top of that the typical whores that walk around acting like their shit dosen't stink.

I was in to the bar scene for all about 6months and then I was done.

Give me a bottle of Rum and I'll sit home all weekend by myself and get fucked up while playing some video games. :headbang

Plus it keeps me out of trouble, too many dumb motherfuckers in the bars these days.

Korndogg
01-18-2010, 10:48 AM
My thing is that I pretty much always hated bars to begin with. Too many people acting like fools who need to be put in their place and then on top of that the typical whores that walk around acting like their shit dosen't stink.

Give me a bottle of Rum and I'll sit home all weekend by myself and get fucked up while playing some video games. :headbang

Plus it keeps me out of trouble, too many dumb motherfuckers in the bars these days.

Yeah this pretty much sums up how I feel..

Turbo-Triumph
01-18-2010, 10:54 AM
ive easily spent $50 on drinks for random girls. And as stated, 99% of the time it just ends in me beating my me-... leaving alone.

Im glad i was smart enough to figure this out as quick as i did. Drinks are expensive.\

i would NOT buy a girl a drink who said, "so you ganna buy me a drink or what?"

i would just say "no, sorry, im low on cash.. i have just enough for a hotel.. you in?" lol (no i wouldnt say that)

07ROUSHSTG3
01-18-2010, 11:01 AM
haha. funny post.

i find it very humorous since i spent a good portion of my friday night bouncing from strip club to strip club, and heard the "you gonna buy me a drink" line over and over and over. granted it is a bit different in a club vs a regular bar, but it is the same principal. i bought one a drink because she was hot as hell, we were having a great conversation about hockey and she drank pabst. i offered, she didn't ask. when i asked she sounded grateful and said thank you. the others i would blow off and they would get pissed and move to the next guy. "come on, i will show you my tits". then i would say, i can see those in 10 minutes when you are dancing and it will only cost me one dollar not eight. good times.

Waver
01-18-2010, 12:38 PM

That is how I am now, the only times I go to the bar now (which isnt often) is when my friends are going (and I end up being dd), to a small one when there is a game on, or if there is a band playing that I want to see. Right now I am done with the whole fishing type of bar scene. The girl who I am seeing now I didnt meet at the bar, and it is a lot better than any relationship that I have had with someone at the bar (a lot of those only lasted a week or two before I fucked them and got bored with them). Soon everyone will realize that one.

GTO RLY?
01-18-2010, 12:49 PM
Rule of thumb: One nut busted per drink purchased.

Cryptic
01-18-2010, 03:46 PM
I bet you money that if some hot chick came up to you asking for a drink you would buy her one Andy. So don't pretend that you agree with this.

Shows how little you know me. I'm a cheap bastid.

Sure cutie, I'll buy ya one.
Bartender, 1 Roofie Colada please.

OxmanWI
01-18-2010, 04:38 PM
I'll let other guys buy my girl drinks so I don't have to.

GTO RLY?
01-18-2010, 04:44 PM
Now there is a good idea... but then they might think you're swingers.:rolf

lordairgtar
01-18-2010, 06:37 PM
I'm so damn sexy that wimmin buy ME drinks.:devil

VroomPshhTsi
01-18-2010, 07:00 PM
I've done it a couple times. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, meh. Like others I have grown wise in the past few years and now don't blow so much $$ at bars.

Lesson: never go to the bars sober :alcoholic

Voodoo Chick
01-18-2010, 10:42 PM
Honestly, the bar scene disgusts me so bad, I won't even go. Plus, I'm married, and don't have any need to meet people, but even were I single, hell no. I hate to say it, (what with being a female myself) but the behavior of girls in bars is DEPLORABLE. "Buy me a drink and I'll show you my goodies" is not how a lady behaves.

Turbo-Triumph
01-19-2010, 01:21 AM
. "Buy me a drink and I'll show you my goodies" is not how a lady behaves.

Nope, but it sure is how we like em too :goof

Agreed, though, id never marry a woman i met in a bar and did anything with the 1st night

GTO RLY?
01-19-2010, 01:59 AM
Staying home and making the air smoggy is just fine with me :D