PDA

View Full Version : waukesha county gun expo

chargedformula
01-17-2010, 08:04 PM
did anyone attend? i went there today for the first time today. thought it was pretty cool, kinda like a swap meet for guns. can get some old guns, old bullets and new stuff also. anyone know of any more gun shows going on around here?

pOrk
01-17-2010, 08:09 PM
When was it?

Silver350
01-17-2010, 08:13 PM
Show was this weekend. I didnt go to this one. I think the next one is in Febuary at the milwaukee county sport complex on 60th and Ryan. The one in Milwaukee is way better then the waukesha one. It has the same stuff but there is more room to walk with out bashing elbows or get a gun barrel in your eye by people carrying riffles over their shoulder.

That_Guy
01-17-2010, 10:02 PM
i went to day with my girlfriend it actually was pretty good there was a fella there who kinda offend me a little regarding a trade i wanted to do for one of his pistols but thats life. it actually reminded me of a middle eastern market the way we here bartering hahaha! i always enjoy going to gun shows and im looking forward to going tot he one in Milwaukee.

Bart H
01-18-2010, 09:35 AM
Prices are coming down on ammo and black guns. Some good deals but still a large number on gougers.