PDA

View Full Version : Vikings vs Dallas...

Russ Jerome
01-17-2010, 01:20 PM
Not the end of the first half yet but dam my Vikes never look this good in the playoffs!

DynoTom
01-17-2010, 01:29 PM
Not the end of the first half yet but dam my Vikes never look this good in the playoffs!

Favre ! :headbang:headbang

GTO RLY?
01-17-2010, 01:35 PM
I hope we don't have to hear/see about his blubbering when the season ends. Watching Farve cry is about as entertaining as being raped.

nismodave
01-17-2010, 01:35 PM
Greatest QB EVER!!

DynoTom
01-17-2010, 02:09 PM
I hope we don't have to hear/see about his blubbering when the season ends.

I think most Quarterbacks would be emotional after winning the super bowl ???;););)

Russ Jerome
01-17-2010, 02:10 PM
I hope we don't have to hear/see about his blubbering when the season ends.

No problem, MN fans wont get all weepy like Pack fans did. Wisconsinites like lemmings tend to follow a stiff breeze just because. As a Viking fan you get all the old recycled players like Ryan Longwell :)

Lash
01-17-2010, 02:16 PM
Greatest QB EVER!!

lol.

I see what you're doing...

Russ Jerome
01-17-2010, 02:21 PM
Up 14 in the end of the 3rd and Romo coughed er up....put a fork in this one Vikes move on!

Reverend Cooper
01-17-2010, 02:24 PM
win or lose I'm ok I never thought the Cowboys would get to the playoff's,and for them to lose to the Viking's is cool,I just hope Favre can get to the bowl and win. It's just another stake in the heart of the packers fans and org.
Favre is playing great,and the Vikings defense is playing even better!!!

Russ Jerome
01-17-2010, 02:31 PM
Edit: up 17 with under 1/4 to go, Vikes are pumped and looking great against a Dallas team that realy inst playing that bad.

Reverend Cooper
01-17-2010, 02:35 PM
I don;t think they are playing all that well on offense. their defense is doing ok.

Russ Jerome
01-17-2010, 02:37 PM
Oh this is just getting ugly now, that Brent FAV- ray is unreal!

Karps TA
01-17-2010, 03:03 PM
Luv the little rub it in TD there at the end.

I think that was speicifically for Aikman and the rest of the talking heads who did nothing but talk about how great Dallas was.

KRAUSED
01-17-2010, 03:13 PM
I think teddy is at home going oh f...that son of a b.... is going on,god damn it...lol So he's old and waffles some ,but RODGERS will never be placed any where near Farve in Records.

VroomPshhTsi
01-17-2010, 03:14 PM
LOL yeah no way should AP and Favre have been in the game for the last 8+ minutes. Up 24 with 6 minutes, still in there going for the score, dumb. Although Dallas was calling timeouts with more than 6 minutes left so I think Childress did that to spite Dallas (just like Pete Carroll did against UCLA).

Reverend Cooper
01-17-2010, 03:33 PM
My thought is if you dont wanna get scored on,stop them or play better,I never feel bad when Dallas has don it to other,on the other hand I don't complain when others do it to them.
Kraused is right,Now I just wanna see Favre win it all so Mccarthy and Teddy can have nightmares in the off season,plus listen to disgruntled packer fans.lol

Nix
01-17-2010, 04:00 PM
Dallas ='s garbage. Favre ='s WIN! Really, a field goal is all they could muster up? :rolf

It will be intresting to see how well they do in the Super Dome! :stare

Vikings or Saints? It should be a tough game.

Russ Jerome
01-17-2010, 04:11 PM
Vikings vs Saints its actualy looking pretty good on paper, anouncers sound excited about the matchup.

Reverend Cooper
01-17-2010, 04:29 PM
Dallas ='s garbage. Favre ='s WIN! Really, a field goal is all they could muster up? :rolf

It will be intresting to see how well they do in the Super Dome! :stare

Vikings or Saints? It should be a tough game.

yup they did look bad,but where were your Packers playing. little town called Nowhere's ville,actually wish they would have won tho and then beat the Saint''s just so Favre and the Vikings could kick their ass' one more time. But that can't happen now can it lolololol best stat QB sitting at home on his ass. lolz

badass88gt
01-17-2010, 05:02 PM
At least Rodgers put up a fight, hell, did Romo even try?

Maybe Rodgers and Romo can watch the big game together? Personally, I hope the Vikings make it all the way to the SB then get blown out, that would be much more dramatic than just losing in the playoffs. Nobody ever remembers playoff losers, but everyone remembers SB losers.

Reverend Cooper
01-17-2010, 05:11 PM
spoken like a true butthurt packer fan.I will admit when they play subpar and make no excuses. They played a far superior team,as the pack did and lost twice to them.

Lash
01-17-2010, 05:17 PM
spoken like a true butthurt packer fan.I will admit when they play subpar and make no excuses. They played a far superior team,as the pack did and lost twice to them.

At least the packers have a good QB for next year...lol.

Time for Jerry to rebuild again!?! LMAO

Reverend Cooper
01-17-2010, 05:22 PM
Really,I think Romo has done much better this year,he was under constant durress and hit constantly,I remember A-rod coughing it up too. but whats funnier is my worse rated Qb went further than the best in the league stat wise. And to lose to a team that stomped the shit outta your awesome one and done team lolz

flyin_blue_egg
01-17-2010, 05:36 PM
Really,I think Romo has done much better this year,he was under constant durress and hit constantly,I remember A-rod coughing it up too. but whats funnier is my worse rated Qb went further than the best in the league stat wise. And to lose to a team that stomped the shit outta your awesome one and done team lolz

didn't the packers beat the cowgirls this season??don't go comparing the teams by comparing the teams that beat them...yes the vikings beat the pack twice and stomped to cowboys today...but didn't the packers beat the cowboys??

badass88gt
01-17-2010, 05:39 PM

I'm sorry, all I heard was "Blah Blah Blah I'm a dirty tramp".....:)

Josepy
01-17-2010, 05:39 PM
I love Mike in these threads. Like listening to a child. No matter what team you like. He will like the opposite so he can say how much he was right and how your team sucks. Laughable.
Gonna take one outta his book. Lame ass comeback in..

:)

Nix
01-17-2010, 05:46 PM
yup they did look bad,but where were your Packers playing. little town called Nowhere's ville,actually wish they would have won tho and then beat the Saint''s just so Favre and the Vikings could kick their ass' one more time. But that can't happen now can it lolololol best stat QB sitting at home on his ass. lolz

Good point. One that I've already taken notice to as well. There is always next year, or the next, or the next etc...

But I would have to say that Dallas looked a little more than bad today. They were pitiful. Like I said earlier, a field goal? Yet again Romo chokes and looses the ball multiple times. Dallas couldn't have fought their way out of a paper bag they way they played today.

It sucks that Green Bay missed out with such a close game last week, its the nature of the beast. But atleast they showed up to play.

Also as usual I was cheering for Favre today and he showed up to play along with the rest of his team. It is what it is, next year maybe things will be different.

PB86MCSS
01-17-2010, 06:08 PM
Classy of the Vikings for the rub in TD at the end. I don't feel bad for teams that get run up on, if they don't like it they should stop them...but its still lame.

Reverend Cooper
01-17-2010, 06:20 PM
I love Mike in these threads. Like listening to a child. No matter what team you like. He will like the opposite so he can say how much he was right and how your team sucks. Laughable.
Gonna take one outta his book. Lame ass comeback in..

:)

Really,cuz all I have ever liked was the Cowboys,except this year I'm a Favre Bandwagoneer also,I made that completely known at the beginning of the year. So if I'm a child for standing up for the team I like your a child for responding I guess. so blow me

Reverend Cooper
01-17-2010, 06:21 PM
Classy of the Vikings for the rub in TD at the end. I don't feel bad for teams that get run up on, if they don't like it they should stop them...but its still lame.

Its lame to run up the score or not. not sure here. I think they should have scored as many as poss. it keeps your winning team pumped for the future games.

Reverend Cooper
01-17-2010, 06:22 PM
I'm sorry, all I heard was "Blah Blah Blah I'm a dirty tramp".....:)

And all I hear is OUCH MY BUTT lol:D

Coops Brother
01-17-2010, 06:34 PM
I wanna see Vikings vs. Jets, and the rookie QB spanks the old man.....
By the way of the thread sounds like the cowboyz lost, what was the outcome?
Anyone know?

I was outside melting the ice out of the expansion cuts in my driveway.

Reverend Cooper
01-17-2010, 06:39 PM
They lost.
Why would you have so much angst towards Favre? Is it because your a butthurt packer fan thats mad about the one that got away? Oh and is kicking ass in the playoffs. lol it never ends with Packer fans it is too funny.
I too win no money nor do they pay my salary no its no skin off my nose,but reading what the butthurts have to say is way to much fun.

Holeshot
01-17-2010, 06:47 PM
Well now that the Vikings made it this far I hope they get to go to the Super Bowl. They have earned it no matter how you look at it. I would like to see the Colts win it all, Not cuz I am a Viking /Favre hater but because I think Manning deservers it for what he did for my grandson. Guess I am a tad bias.

Coops Brother
01-17-2010, 06:48 PM
possibly a butt hurt (ex)favre fan.

Reverend Cooper
01-17-2010, 06:54 PM
Hey at least you can admit it. I respect that. Cowboy's looked bad on the offensive line today that fucked them hard. No excuses,no bad calls no whining it is what it is. Romo got the one and done off his back. I didn;t think they were gonna even make the playoffs so for me its a great season.
Dan you can be biased I would be too.

Coops Brother
01-17-2010, 06:57 PM
I have never not admitted it.

Holeshot
01-17-2010, 07:03 PM
Allen did a awesome job today as he has done all season. He is one big fast SOB. I really didn't see any team that played the Vikings figure out how to stop the run and the passing game at the same time. The Vikings O line made it super tough to get to Favre.
To be honest I didn't think the Packers or the Cowboys would make it as far as either team did. I must be honest tho Mike. I hate Jerry Jones with a passion. I seriously wonder sometimes how they would fair under a different owner.

Lash
01-17-2010, 07:04 PM
And the Jets win...lol.

IMO... the superbowl is the NFC Championship game this year. It's gonna be one hell of a game.

Lash
01-17-2010, 07:05 PM
I hate Jerry Jones with a passion.

x2

He's really the only reason I don't like the Cowboys.

Karps TA
01-17-2010, 07:07 PM
Don't underestimate the Jet's against the Colts. After seeing them play D, I wouldn't want to face them. They flat out bring it. You just wonder if they can hold the Colt's to under 20 points, can they score enough.

Personally a SB of any of these 4 teams could be interesting.

Holeshot
01-17-2010, 07:11 PM
Don't underestimate the Jet's against the Colts. After seeing them play D, I wouldn't want to face them. They flat out bring it. You just wonder if they can hold the Colt's to under 20 points, can they score enough.

Personally a SB of any of these 4 teams could be interesting.

Jets sure do have something to prove. That they can do it with out Favre?

I agree this will be a must see Super Bowl.

Reverend Cooper
01-17-2010, 07:13 PM
Im not a huge fan of the guy but you have to look at what they have accomplised under his ownership. Asshole maybe? smart businessman gotta be honest, yes.His downfall with me started with the Jimmy Johnson saga. He shot himself in the foot on that one.

Holeshot
01-17-2010, 07:18 PM
Im not a huge fan of the guy but you have to look at what they have accomplised under his ownership. Asshole maybe? smart businessman gotta be honest, yes.His downfall with me started with the Jimmy Johnson saga. He shot himself in the foot on that one.

True very true. I guess its just his arrogance that rubs me wrong thats all. I can't say I would be much different if I had his money. But I'll never know. :rolf:rolf

KRAUSED
01-17-2010, 07:34 PM
Jets sure do have something to prove. That they can do it with out Favre?

I agree this will be a must see Super Bowl.

and so far the vikes can say, That Farve is the missing piece to further them in the race.But lets be honest Jets play Manning and company,Manning been there knows the pressure and what to expect.Jets all young living the dream right now,don't know what to expect.Plus they are going to Indy,home feild helps,noise etc.Can the Jets win sure, will they we'll see.

I say Farve is trying to prove Teddy wrong,and if make it to bowl.He makes ted and all you packer fams squirm like little girls.All year butt hurt pack fans bitch about we going to kill them,we this we that then afterwards......EXCUSES WHY DIDN'T.You lost quit bitching and making it a FARVE THIS AND THAT ARGUMENT.Everyone of you packer backers pissing and moans when Farve and company beat some team or lose to some team.He was the bread and butter of the pack for 16 years and then he was the greatest now he sucks come on....When Rodgers gets to Farve,Manning,Marino,Brady status then you can tell evryone how much Brett Blows...

Jerry jones is a Genius its America's Team and he fills that Stadium every week they play.Asshole i agree but smart as Fuck if he could sell his mother he would.

Chargers wtf happen to them...oh thats right they LOST...one and done again

KRAUSED
01-17-2010, 07:42 PM
Its lame to run up the score or not. not sure here. I think they should have scored as many as poss. it keeps your winning team pumped for the future games.

It i think was a point to prove the Vikes are for real,everyone said they won't make it and now one step away. Pats use to this just to shut people up,so it is a big statment i think made by the Vikes. Saying were here and we mean business....:chair:

T-Bag
01-17-2010, 07:54 PM
Which one of you was arguing with me saying the Chargers aren't choke artists in the playoffs? I want to stick my tongue out at you and say I told you so like a 5 year old.

Russ Jerome
01-17-2010, 07:55 PM
I may be a Vikes fan but there is no reason to play your 1st string when your up 30 points in the 4th, just a realy bad buisness decision. If Brent Fav-ray broke an arm in the forth quarter I would have laughed out loud and hoped they get beat next week, no excuse to rub it in.

Your at GLD, $200 heads up race and your opponent drops a driveshaft at half track, do you hit the 30psi boost switch and spray another 400hp at the 660' mark? Of coarse not, why beat your horse when you won?

Karps TA
01-17-2010, 08:05 PM
Which one of you was arguing with me saying the Chargers aren't choke artists in the playoffs? I want to stick my tongue out at you and say I told you so like a 5 year old.

That's me. But to say the Jet's didn't have something to say about the outcome would be crazy. That Defense of theirs is as good as the old Ravens D used to be. Smart players, playing a very aggressive scheme. Revis is as good as there is in the league and is the closest thing the NFL has to a shutdown corner since Primetime used to roam the field a decade ago.

But SD did choke this one up. Especially their kicker.

Hopefully the Colts will be the next to choke against the Jets.

1320PNY
01-17-2010, 08:10 PM
Your at GLD, $200 heads up race and your opponent drops a driveshaft at half track, do you hit the 30psi boost switch and spray another 400hp at the 660' mark? Of coarse not, why beat your horse when you won?

Heck yeah! I've never ridden this horse before and she feels good today. Plus this is being video taped and preserved for all history. Shit, if I could pull the wheels up at the 1/8 I would!

PB86MCSS
01-17-2010, 08:18 PM
Would of been odd if both 1 & 2 seeds won their games...only fitting for at least one upset. Would be kind of funny for the Jets to upset the Colts, since the Colts helped "let" them in.

STANMAN
01-17-2010, 08:29 PM
So, is everyone as 100% certain as I am that Jared Allen drives a rusty 3rd gen Camaro???

BOSS LX
01-17-2010, 08:49 PM
Aaron Rodgers is a "good" qb that will only get better! Favre is a diva bitch, and he WILL fvck the Vikings out of a win just like he did for us in so many big games! :thumbsup

BOSS LX
01-17-2010, 08:50 PM
So, is everyone as 100% certain as I am that Jared Allen drives a rusty 3rd gen Camaro???

You should see his mtv cribs! The dude is a legit hillbilly!

DynoTom
01-17-2010, 09:01 PM
Aaron Rodgers is a "good" qb that will only get better! Favre is a diva bitch, and he WILL fvck the Vikings out of a win just like he did for us in so many big games! :thumbsup

Pretty much what I thought you would say.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

A Rod is great......:alcoholic:alcoholic

Nix
01-17-2010, 09:13 PM
Rodgers is good shit. The number don't lie. Two season in a row back to back he has been outstanding. Its undeiable.

Now if he flops next year then it will be a different story, but so far so good. :headbang

DoubleAron
01-17-2010, 09:31 PM

Does your mom know you type those bad words on the internet?

OxmanWI
01-17-2010, 09:53 PM
Can't believe I'm going to post this….

But I'd rather see the "Queens” win the super bowl out of the final four. Best of luck to them, represent the best conference in the NFL!

This doesn't mean shit, I still bleed green and gold!

T-Bag
01-17-2010, 10:11 PM
Can't believe I'm going to post this….

But I'd rather see the "Queens” win the super bowl out of the final four. Best of luck to them, represent the best conference in the NFL!

This doesn't mean shit, I still bleed green and gold!

Why would you rather see them over the Saints?

PB86MCSS
01-18-2010, 12:07 AM

Another reason it makes it easier for me to root against the Viikings, Allen seems like a total douchebag, even if he is a great player. If he drives a rusty 3rd gen f-bomb, might make me like him a little more, not much though.

I always liked Manning and the Colts to some extent, but will find it funny if the Jets can pull it off due to the circumstances. Their D is great but not sure I'd call it old Ravens D good...at least not in the same class as the 00' team, that might of been one of the very best defenses ever, for a single year anyway. Similar though, of course.

Russ Jerome
01-18-2010, 12:12 AM
Any guy who gave up bow and arrow hunting so he could kill wild Boar with a hand knife is one bad mutha in my book, Allen is nutz.

Russ Jerome
01-18-2010, 12:17 AM
Or Elk with a spear.
6oibNvAbtpc
I like killin stuff but Im not hunting Boar with a knife or Elk with a pointy stick, I'd get my ass kicked by the animal.

Yooformula
01-18-2010, 12:40 AM

:rolf:thumbsup

97z2801ss
01-18-2010, 08:15 AM
Greatest QB EVER!!

QTMFT :headbang:headbang

OxmanWI
01-18-2010, 10:01 AM
Why would you rather see them over the Saints?

I'm just saying, out of the four I would like to see the them get it. The Saints would be my second choice if they get to the super bowl. Trust me I still don't like the Vikings, but there not playing the Packers right now.

T-Bag
01-18-2010, 02:20 PM
I'm just saying, out of the four I would like to see the them get it. The Saints would be my second choice if they get to the super bowl. Trust me I still don't like the Vikings, but there not playing the Packers right now.

Personaly I could never root for the Vikings, its probably the second most hated rivalry in the nfl. Shit I could actually get behind the Bears nowdays over the Vikings.

Jumping on the Jets bandwagon if the saints lose.

badass88gt
01-18-2010, 05:12 PM
Personaly I could never root for the Vikings, its probably the second most hated rivalry in the nfl. Shit I could actually get behind the Bears nowdays over the Vikings

Agreed. I dont see how any Packer fan could root for the Vikings. That would be like rooting for the Cowboys, Packer fans just dont do that.

TraceDaddy
01-19-2010, 08:34 AM
At least the NFC North is representing.

pjturkey
01-19-2010, 01:10 PM
Another reason it makes it easier for me to root against the Viikings, Allen seems like a total douchebag, even if he is a great player. If he drives a rusty 3rd gen f-bomb, might make me like him a little more, not much though.

I always liked Manning and the Colts to some extent, but will find it funny if the Jets can pull it off due to the circumstances. Their D is great but not sure I'd call it old Ravens D good...at least not in the same class as the 00' team, that might of been one of the very best defenses ever, for a single year anyway. Similar though, of course.

Allen is a douchebag.....I caught a glimpse of his MTV cribs and he had a '64 Impala but he decided to be gay and powder coat all the chrome black.....everything....it looked like complete ass! It's CHROME for a reason.....keep it that way. He then proceeded to say he likes "muscle cars".....Apparently Jared thinks a '64 Impala with a 327 is a rocket ship.

GTO RLY?
01-19-2010, 01:36 PM
Or Elk with a spear.
6oibNvAbtpc
I like killin stuff but Im not hunting Boar with a knife or Elk with a pointy stick, I'd get my ass kicked by the animal.

He must really enjoy the foul taste of adrenaline in his meats.