http://www.youtube.com/user/benelliwang#p/a/u/1/BAa7Dsq15Oc

lol

hope its not a repost

Lash
01-16-2010, 09:14 PM
ZR1 driver FTL. 13.0 = lol

GTSLOW
01-16-2010, 09:32 PM
First of all that's a pretty sweet truck. Second the owner of the video is a idiot for claiming a kill on a ZR1 joking or not.

That is all :D

STANMAN
01-17-2010, 07:52 AM
First of all that's a pretty sweet truck. Second the owner of the video is a idiot for claiming a kill on a ZR1 joking or not.

That is all :D

Well, he should have said Z06, but the guy probably didn't know his Vettes, hell, it was probably just a C6, and it looked more "pimped" than "race ready". Anyway,anyone who has spent time at the track sees fast cars go consistantly slow all the time. Last time I was down there I saw a modded Z06 consistantly run mid 13's:wow

easytoremember
01-17-2010, 06:12 PM
Last time I was down there I saw a modded Z06 consistantly run mid 13's:wow

was it by chance for a RSD? (real street drags?) I've done that before. Run much much slower, then hope to get some tool who thinks their civic is fast, then just laugh as I destory them.

Hey I thought that guy runs 13s... lol right right right.

Prince Valiant
01-17-2010, 07:16 PM
Second the owner of the video is a idiot for claiming a kill on a ZR1 joking or not.

Well, he should have said Z06, but the guy probably didn't know his Vettes, hell, it was probably just a C6...
Look at 0:23 of the video...specifically at the vette's hood. It's got the engine window showing the supercharged 6.2 under there...that's a zr-1.

I'm very familiar with the poster of the vid as he's a frequent poster on Clubsi's Si vs. All...he's a very funny and knowledgeable guy, and has had some pretty badass cars including a couple vette's and camaro's.

lilws6
01-17-2010, 07:43 PM
I also see the hood WINDOW i believe the guy just cant drive lol. that van is hauling tho almost keeps up with my car