PDA

View Full Version : AT&T cell sales

xxtremeteam
01-11-2010, 11:13 PM
I guess my contract can be renewed or upgraded in march anyone work for a cell store that supports at&t? if so let me know I would like to support a bcm member if I can. I currently have a palm centro and totally hate it I would like a new smart phone but isnt really needed but the new blackberry bold looks real nice.thanks Eric

johnny--2k
01-11-2010, 11:26 PM
PM Sent.

xxtremeteam
01-11-2010, 11:28 PM
PM Sent.

replied

MoCkiN U
01-12-2010, 12:24 AM
See if they have the new curve or not? I havent looked in a while but that bold/tour trackball fails like no other and unfortunately cant be removed to be repaired they have to replace the whole dang phone. Was pretty common to see them coming back after only 2 week of us and less. The new curve has a really slick trackpad vs a ball that gets grease and junk on it

GOOD LS1
01-12-2010, 10:14 AM
So what's the deal with the Samsung Magnet? Looked at two different stores yesterday. First store told me they were too small to carry it and to try a bigger location. Second location had no clue what it was until another employee behind the counter shouted out that they only sell it online. Already loosing interest in switching to AT&T if the employees sales pitch is "and it ummm flips open like this, oh this one has a touch screen."

jbiscuit
01-12-2010, 10:40 AM
I'm in the same boat!!! Johnny you are an AT&T rep??? I have a Palm Centro also and want to throw it in the lake. I too can upgrade in March I guess...sending PM Johnny!!